PDA

View Full Version : For the ladies only. How old were you when you first experimented, f/f?

Rest85
May 14, 2023, 1:16 PM
It seems that we forget that this is a bi site and that it's not only about guys sucking cock.

Guys seems eager to answer the question of how old they were when they first sucked a cock, and they also seem eager to share details about it.

I would love to know the answer to similar questions from the females here.

How old were you when you first had a f/f encounter?

Tell us about it, please.

Long Duck Dong
May 15, 2023, 5:31 AM
I am a guy, but in a closed group with my partner and two other females, my sister is also bisexual and so I asked them, and got permission to post the information.......while it would be better for them to share in their own words on their own account, they have no desire to join the site...... in part because there is nothing here of interest, and no other ladies to chat into the early morning hours.....and ironically they really do not want to join the site, just to talk about sex or to be told how guys want to fuck them......

OK my partner is intersex, and female, it means she was born with both a cock and a pussy, better term is hermaphrodite.
She kissed her first female in her early teens. It was a friends older sister and happened during a sleep over at her friends place. She had dropped hints to the older sister for a few months that she was attracted to her but nothing happened.

The night that it did, the friend had a bad migraine and let to bed early, my partner went out to the sleepout with the older sister. They were talking about the older sister and her ex GF. The older sister said they broke up because the sister liked girls and guys and the ex GF was lesbian. My partner said she was attracted to guys and girls as well but she had not been with a female.
The sister asked if she had kissed a girl and my partner said no.

Anyways they ended up having a kiss... then another one..... and then a longer one......with my partner wanting more than just a kiss. She ended up naked and showing the sister what a hermaphrodite looked like....it shook the sister a bit because she knew how to have sex with a male and female but not a hermaphrodite.......

It ended up with the sister saying no to sex because of the age, she just did not feel comfortable having sex with a 13 year old......tho after more kissing and nipple sucking, my partner jumped on the sister and ate her out, her first time doing it to another female, and something she realised she loved .......as for if they ever had penetrative sex, my partner declined to say......

The older female in our group had her first time with a friend who was coming out of a bad relationship with a guy... and both of them had never tried sex with another female, tho both were curiious
and after a few drinks, they kissed......a couple of hours later the friend wanted to have a shower and asked if the female wanted to join her......of course the shower ended up taking a bit longer than planned because of more kissing, hands and mouths... and ended up in the bed with tongues, fingers, mouths and toys...... a few weeks later they had a friend with benefits situation going on with a new strapon and a lot of fun.......

The younger female said her first time with a female was in a LGBT+ club, after a few drinks and a random kiss on the dance floor.......how they ended up in the toilet she can not quite remember but they ended up in a stall with their clothes half off and the other person saying we need to take this to my place so I can get you fully naked and fuck your brains out......
Apparently the taxi driver enjoyed the back seat show they were putting on......and wished them a great night when he dropped them off.......

She said the sex was heavenly and mindblowing, and lasted the whole weekend from friday to monday morning.... sadly it was in a motel room and she forget to get the persons contact details, tho she had memories to last a lifetime......and it would be about 12 years before she found another female who rocked her world, as well as the bed, lol

my sister, my dear darling sister, oh she that puts a capital S in slut.... she was in her early teens when she and a group of school friends did a sleep over / party at a friends place, with a mother that turned a blind eye to things.....somehow alcohol was involved and a few joints, a game of strip poker then a spin the bottle kissing game......my sister did a lot of kissing other girls apparently......
Now while the plan was to all of them sleep in the lounge, somehow 3 or 4 of them ended up in a bedroom.....and the kissing became more than just kisses on the lips.....

As far as my sister remembers, she had her first kiss, oral sex, twosome, threesome and foursome that night, with other females...... now word did get out about my sister and her friends....and my sister embraced it rather than be embarrassed or ashamed of her interest in other girls......in a confrontation with one bully, my sister said * at least I will not get pregnant to somebody elses BF if i fuck chicks *.... ironically 3 years later that bully got pregnant to her sisters bf......

As my sister tells it, her friends that night, took turns fucking her with a strapon while she ate them all out multiple times.....and over the years on occasion, she has revisited old times with a couple of them.......

Ironically my sister and my partner used to fuck on and off.....and now its ended up with my partner and I in a relationship, my sister and my partner are in a seperate relationship....and she has also had sex with the others in our closed group.....and while that may seem strange to others, its given my sister a chance to enjoy sex and love with people she trusts, as well as being able to indulge herself sexually

Yeah their stories are not focused on the sex details and apparently that is deliberate.....cos sex with a female is different to sex with guys.....with guys there is often a * happy ending with one or both of them cumming...... with females, its more I am cumming, I am cumming again, OMG I am cumming again, I have cum so much I can not think straight....and so they are not really sure on the sexual details of what they did, as much as they remember how fucking good it was......and cumming lots......

KDaddy23
May 15, 2023, 4:24 PM
I know when my daughter first experimented...

Tight1-4u
May 15, 2023, 5:00 PM
I know when my daughter first experimented...

Do tell!!!

KDaddy23
May 16, 2023, 5:04 PM
Do tell!!!

When she was nine, she came home from a visit with her god-sisters and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and... she smelled like pussy. I wasn't shocked or surprised but, okay, now I knew why she was always so eager to spend weekends with her godparents... and especially her god-sisters. That day, I didn't say anything to her about it because it could have been a on-off moment; I'd learned a long time ago what girls can get into during slumber parties (because my sister got into it, too). Every time she came back from her visits, she'd be all bubbly and perky - more than usual - but now I knew why. One day, she comes back from a visit and says, "Daddy, I gotta tell you something..." and confessed that she'd been having sex with her god-sisters, at this point, for a couple of years.

I listened as she told me about the first time when she and the younger of her two sisters were fooling around before bed and... they kissed and kept kissing. In my head, I'm thinking, "Yeah, that's how it can start..." She said, "Daddy, she... licked me down there and it felt so good and I wanted more and I wanted to lick hers and... did we do something wrong?"

I told her that she didn't. Also told her that I already knew what she was doing - I just didn't know the details. What stood out to me more was... her godparents were upstanding people in our church and quite devout... and I wondered if they knew that their daughters liked pussy and had been doing each other before my daughter had that first experience. It took me a while to get her to understand that I wasn't angry at her because of this and that as long as she and her god-sisters didn't get caught and into trouble, there's no real problem. Then I suggested that she go tell her mother and said, "I think the two of you have more in common than you think..."

She did ask me how I knew before she told me and I told her about that first time and how she kiss me and I smelled pussy on her skin. She was embarrassed, said that she had washed her face and all that and I told her that when you have sex - and I knew she was fucking boys, too - the scent of sex stays on your skin for a while and no matter how much you wash.

Honestly, I was quite proud of her and in a lot of ways - and especially that she came and told me about it.

Tight1-4u
May 16, 2023, 5:37 PM
KDaddy: I commend you my friend.. you are a loving father!!!

KDaddy23
May 17, 2023, 1:32 PM
@Tight1-4u: I did my best to be a loving father but becoming bisexual early in life actually prepared me for my children to... check it out. It didn't make a damned bit of sense for me to kick her ass over this when me and her mom were both bisexual. I told y'all about this yesterday and, later, I was chatting with my daughter and she asked, "Daddy, do you remember when I first started eating pussy?" If she could have heard me laughing she might have gotten "pissed" with me but I told her that I'm not likely to forget it because it was an important moment in her life. I'd asked her why she asked and I learned that my youngest granddaughter... had her first pussy-eating experience a few nights ago! She - my daughter - said, "I told her that it took her long enough" but I remember that you accepted that I was, yeah, I was all into the coochie and you encouraged me to run with my sexuality."

Why wouldn't I? I have three children and two of them are bi; the other one tried it and didn't like it.