PDA

View Full Version : JACKPOT!!!

Tight1-4u
May 1, 2023, 5:50 PM
so there is a water park just 1/4 mile from my place.. I usually go for an early morning walk that way.. usually walk to the entrance and then along a path that skirts the park and the camping area.. the weather has gotten very nice here so I in my skimpiest silk g string panties and my very loose fitting basketball shorts and a t shirt was on a walk Saturday morning around 06:00am.. I got to the camping area and turned left to skirt around the area.. I noticed two large pineapple cut outs at the entrance of the area.. and started noticing more pineapple stickers, flags, and pictures.. I thought wow!! About half way down the trail there were two men, older men in just what appeared to be swimming trunks and flip flops., leaning over the fence drinking coffee., when I got to where they were we said good morning.. we exchanged pleasantries.. as I was about to go I ask if they had gotten lucky?? They smiled and said you must understand the pineapple,, I said I did.. they ask if I had ever indulged?? I simply turned my back to them and lifted my t shirt., my panties answered their question., one of them reached out and took ahold of my arm and pulled me closer to the fence., then both of them had their hands in my shorts.. this went on for a few min,, then they invited me to come on in where things were more private.. so I jumped the fence and fallowed one of them while the other couldn?t keep his hands out of my ass.. we went to where there was a trailer with a canopy over top. There was a picnic Table there.. I sat on the left hand side.. the guy that I fallowed there dropped his shorts to reveal a really nice thick half hard cock.. he said the panties tell me you like cock and that you ride cock.. I looked him straight in the eye and said yes I like cock.. I love sucking nice cock.. but only to get it hard.. then I think I deserve for it to be in my pussy.. you should make me pregnant.. he snickered and said so be it.. his friend was doing every thing he could to get me naked.. I was stroking him and removing his clothes.. long story short they took turns fucking me for about an hour there in front of everyone.. men and women stopped to watch off an on., one lady even stroked me for a bit.. when it was all said and done they both filled my pussy with their cum.. and evidently in mid July there will be another bigger event..
they said around 500 couples.. they said that there is always a shortage of guys that like to bottom.. and that would be open to pegging.. I told them that I am their guy., I love both and would love to be apart of it all.. so I got invited to join them as often as I would like then.. sounds like a good time!!!

csreef
May 2, 2023, 6:52 AM
Lucky you! Sounds like you hit the Motherlode!

Mid July isn't too far away!

Keep us posted!

silkyheels
May 2, 2023, 8:40 AM
Absolutely scrumptious. I have a 5th wheel camper on a permanent lot less than an hour away from my house. during the season I go thru the week alone. I have a couple "gurl" friends who live there and a couple of men friends as well Two of the men own a private campground of about 25 spaces and rents them to "special people". I have had some very hot an an wet fun there many times

Neonaught
May 2, 2023, 9:58 AM
A question: can someone explain the meaning of the pineapple symbol? I've been seeing references to it for a year or so now.

fredward
May 2, 2023, 12:58 PM
A question: can someone explain the meaning of the pineapple symbol? I've been seeing references to it for a year or so now.

It's supposed to be a secret sign that you're a swinger, esp. if the pineapple is shown upside down.

I own a dress shirt with little pineapples on it that I wear to swinging events with my wife. I also own some boxers with pineapple motifs, tho obs they don't get seen by too many people.

Tight1-4u
May 2, 2023, 4:40 PM
as was explained to me.. yes the pineapple is was a secret sign of the swinging lifestyle.. the upside down pineapple means presently looking and willing to play.. an upside down pineapple in gay colors is bi/gay swingers.. they told me that in July I will get a purple wristband.. that symbolizes that I am bi/gay mostly into men.. and that I am a bottom guy.,

Neonaught
May 3, 2023, 9:19 AM
as was explained to me.. yes the pineapple is was a secret sign of the swinging lifestyle.. the upside down pineapple means presently looking and willing to play.. an upside down pineapple in gay colors is bi/gay swingers.. they told me that in July I will get a purple wristband.. that symbolizes that I am bi/gay mostly into men.. and that I am a bottom guy.,

That reminds me of the old handkerchief codes from back in the 70's!

Tight1-4u
May 4, 2023, 12:54 PM
That reminds me of the old handkerchief codes from back in the 70's!
How did the handkerchief code work?? Not sure I seen that one..

Jozyxt
May 4, 2023, 5:55 PM
How did the handkerchief code work?? Not sure I seen that one..

You wore a colored handkerchief in one back pocket. The color was a code for what you were interested in. The left or right pocket indicated top or bottom or give or receive. I did go to clubs where men wore those but was not in the scene so I don't personally know how true it was vs just a fashion. AIDS put an end to that like many other things.

tenni
May 5, 2023, 11:14 PM
I wonder why " tight 1" uses a font triple the size of the everyone else font size?

I had heard of the hanker chief practice for signaling what sexual practice the hankerchief was indicating. I think that one practice dealt the left back pocket either mean you were a top or bottom.