PDA

View Full Version : Surprised myself and sucked an elderly gent yesterday

BeauKnerr
Apr 28, 2023, 5:55 PM
Recently, my desire for cock has gotten the best of me and I’ve been posting online, hoping to find someone sane and safe who would like to be regularly sucked. I had specified my upper age limit was maybe 60-65 (I’m mid 50’s) but some 77 year-old guy responds anyway and expressed his disappointment because he’d really like a regular cocksucker. At first, I was thinking no, that’s too old for me now, and exchanged a few polite messages. Next day he sends a message with a few pics, and he seems like a halfway decent looking guy and not creepy. And I was still craving dick, so I responded. Long story short, it turns out he lives 5 min from my house and has a detached garage on his property. So, he invited to stop by on my way home from work; it literally is on my commute path. When I got there, we exchanged pleasantries. His garage has a bunch of equipment and tools and has a real “industrial” feel. When it was time to get down to business, he instructed me to sit on a towel on the floor with my back to a chair. Then he stood in front of me and proceeded to feed me his cock and once he was hard, he started fucking my face, jamming it all the way in at times. A few times, he put his foot on the chair and really drove it in. Luckily he wasn’t so long. After a while of that, he sat on the chair and asked me to kneel before him and do my thing. I sucked him really well using many variations of techniques. He kept moaning and sighing and finally told me to “go for it”. So I started sucking him with a milking motion engulfing his entire cock. He loved that and within a couple minutes, he told me he was cumming as I felt and tasted his septuagenarian sperm squirting into my mouth. I finished milking him and swallowed his load. It wasn’t as big as I excepted from what he had told me, but the taste was very agreeable. Then he squeezed out another drop which I licked from his head. We exchanged goodbyes and I drove away with his sperm in my belly and the aftertaste of his cock and cum simmering in my mouth.

Even so, I was thinking it might just be a one time thing, as I was a bit numb and not feeling aroused as I expected. But today, as I reflect on it and after he and I exchanged a few follow up messages, I’m beginning to want it again. My cock twinges every time I think about what went down. I’m pretty sure that the next time he messages me and tells me he wants to feed his cocksucker, that I’ll be making that little detour on the way home from work.

Long Duck Dong
Apr 29, 2023, 4:08 AM
The number of people I know, that would straight out turn down a guy that old, is rather high.

My partner has asked me if I would suck and be fucked by a older man, and the answer is yes, specially if there is the chance to build a friendship on that......cos one day I will be that older man myself

I personally know a number of older men that are alone, single and would love the chance to enjoy sex, but nobody is interested, simply because of age....while we are in a closed group with two other females and another older male, having sex with others outside of the group is fun........and who knows, maybe my partner will get to see me having sex with an older man, lol... I know my partner has had sex with older men and very much enjoyed it

Neonaught
Apr 29, 2023, 8:33 AM
Today is my 60th birthday so I suspect I may now be counted among the old! Don't sell us old dudes short. I can lay down a pretty awesome fuck no matter what the calendar says!

KDaddy23
Apr 29, 2023, 10:55 AM
Today is my 60th birthday so I suspect I may now be counted among the old! Don't sell us old dudes short. I can lay down a pretty awesome fuck no matter what the calendar says!

Happy birthday!

KDaddy23
Apr 29, 2023, 11:02 AM
Yeah, never count us old dudes out! I remember my 40-something protege getting his head handed to him by a 70-year-old and he was shocked at how vital this guy was (as well as the length and girth of his dick) and he still talks about how much cum that guy had to give. When I was in my 30s, I got with a guy in his 60s and it was an amazing experience because his desire was off the charts. Sure, he couldn't cum like he could when he was 16 but, to me, that wasn't the point: He was all in for having sex and doing some bonding. He was down to suck cock; very interested in anal and we both had a good laugh when he said that I took his cherry and he was decent giving the dick.

You should never let age color your perspective and, yeah, young guys turn into old guys eventually so this should be some food for thought.

Jozyxt
Apr 29, 2023, 4:12 PM
I am 62 and will soon be old. I appreciate your service to old guys. We can still grunt and give the cum that cocksuckers desire, just not as often.

cornholejoe
Apr 29, 2023, 4:24 PM
proably the best sex i ever had was with a 71 year old man i met on the cl 12 years ago went to his house after we met for coffee but he made it plain what he wanted before we went i sucked his 7 inch thick cock and it was the thickest i ever had took because when put it in my ass it hurt a little till he got going then it felt so good i got that girly feeling he fucked me till when he got done took me a few minutes before i could walk i would see him ever once in awhile when i wanted to be really fucked

stephmtl
May 1, 2023, 12:50 AM
I find it really hot to give an older guy a good blow job. Sounds like the start of a good thing ! Thanks for sharing

BeauKnerr
May 1, 2023, 12:29 PM
Thanks all for your feedback and encouragement. He and I have continued messaging and we’re working to set up our next meeting. He’s married and his wife is often home, so he doesn’t want to overdue it with the same guy always showing up to “work on a project” in the shop. In the days since our meeting, I find myself getting hard thinking about it and have masturbated many times replaying the scene in my mind. I’ve been craving his cock and cum again.

Turns out this guy is a bit kinky. On the first day that I visited him in his garage/shop, he showed me a set of wooden stocks he had made (to lock someone up by their wrists and neck). He said he had used them to lock up another guy and deliver spankings. He since asked me if I’d be interested in that and I replied that I wasn’t quite sure about getting spanked but that it might be hot to have him lock me up and take liberties with my mouth. We’ve bantered back and forth about a scenario where he is the lawman who has me locked up and the only thing that will secure my release is for him to fuck my face while I’m in the stocks and cum in my mouth, with me swallowing all of his sperm.

We’ll see how it plays out. I’ll update with any sordid details.

Jozyxt
May 3, 2023, 8:39 AM
I’ll update with any sordid details.

:)
Please do!

BeauKnerr
May 3, 2023, 10:28 AM
:)
Please do!

Gladly!

He informed me yesterday that his wife is usually at home and the she often goes outside the house on nice days. However, on rainy days she stays inside and that those days would be good to host in his garage shop after I leave work. I usually dislike rainy days but you can bet I’m going to be frequently doing rain dances.

I’m so glad I expanded my comfort zone and decided to meet this gent. I hope it becomes a regular thing, as I could really get used to sucking his cock. And it’s something he needs as well. He commented that, as a non-reciprocating 77 year-old, he is not in high demand. He said he has a 85 year-old friend who likes to suck his cock, but isn’t very good and never makes him cum. That gave me confidence in my skills that I had no problem extracting his load. He likes to be dominant and take control, which I love with a guy. And there’s a kinky vibe to his grungy little shop. Tools hanging on the wall. A couple of small industrial machines. The smell of oil. Me sitting on the floor. Him standing in front of me with his cock at my mouth telling me to have a taste. Him getting aggressive and thrusting his cock into my mouth. The forbidden thrill of consuming another man’s sperm. This is a dark secret place where dirty things go down between two men.

Jozyxt
May 4, 2023, 5:59 PM
Thanks

The forbidden thrill of consuming another man’s sperm.

That is really a big part of why it is better to give than receive.

BeauKnerr
May 5, 2023, 8:47 AM
Thanks

That is really a big part of why it is better to give than receive.

Amen to that!

BeauKnerr
May 5, 2023, 8:50 AM
Check out this exchange this morning between this gent and me. This guy knows how to push my buttons. I’m at work and I can feel cock leaking in my britches.

Tag200
May 5, 2023, 2:10 PM
Hot story … and although I have very little experience and not sure exact preferences I prefer old cock ; want a guy in his seventies to exchange bj with actually

Tag200
May 11, 2023, 10:36 AM
Hot story ? and although I have very little experience and not sure exact preferences I prefer old cock ; want a guy in his seventies to exchange bj with actually

seems like I killed this thread lol.. I was hoping to hear from others

BeauKnerr
May 11, 2023, 5:34 PM
seems like I killed this thread lol.. I was hoping to hear from others

Haha. Don’t worry, I’ll liven it up when I meet with this dude again. We were supposed to meet on Monday of this week but it didn’t work out. Everything was all set to meet at a specific time. On my way, I emailed him to confirm and did not hear from him, so I aborted mission thinking something may have happened, such as his wife intervening. Turns out he was waiting for me and didn’t see my emails on his phone. And then I had to go out of town for a few days and I’m busy through the weekend, so I’m hoping we’ll pick it up next week.

He wants to do naughty things to me. And I like it.

Rest85
May 11, 2023, 9:18 PM
Check out this exchange this morning between this gent and me. This guy knows how to push my buttons. I’m at work and I can feel cock leaking in my britches.

Man, I wish I had a guy I could have an exchange like that with! It would pump me up so much to be talked to like that and I'd be so turned on when I'd get to his garage.

Rest85
May 11, 2023, 9:22 PM
I've sucked off a couple of elderly gentlemen and I really like it. They were patient and understanding guys who complimented me and made me do my best to pleasure their cocks. I have to admit, though, that both left me hungry for a bigger load.

Very few elderly guys can shoot cum like a younger guy...and I definitely want that older cock to get good and stiff. Just saying..

BeauKnerr
May 12, 2023, 8:41 AM
I've sucked off a couple of elderly gentlemen and I really like it. They were patient and understanding guys who complimented me and made me do my best to pleasure their cocks. I have to admit, though, that both left me hungry for a bigger load.

Very few elderly guys can shoot cum like a younger guy...and I definitely want that older cock to get good and stiff. Just saying..

Since I’ve only visited him once so far, I only have one data point but, yes, it seemed his load wasn’t so big. But it certainly tasted nice.

I actually suggested to him that until I can see him, that he masturbate and preserve a few loads that I could slather on his cock while I suck him and worked toward a fresh one. I’ve always thought that would be incredibly erotic to taste and feel cum all over a cock while sucking it. We’ll see if he takes my suggestion.

BeauKnerr
May 12, 2023, 1:54 PM
Oh yeah!! it worked out today that I left work early and my new friend was able to host me in the garage again. As I drove, the anticipation was making me a bit dizzy. When I finally arrived, we got down to business pretty quickly. He sat me down, fed me his cock, and started face fucking me. This time I had no problem taking him all the way which he really liked.

Then he sat down and let me work on him some more. He was getting verbal, calling me a “cocksucker” and his “slave”. I was so into it as I licked his balls and his shaft, sucked his head and deep throating him. He didn’t really last that long before holding my head down and blasting most of his cum into my throat. I took it pretty well and only had to pull up toward the end. That’s a skill I need to work on a little bit more. So I don’t really know how big his load was because I think most of it went down my throat, but I was left with a nice aftertaste. Let me tell ya: I left that man with a smile on his face!

redrabbit
May 13, 2023, 12:08 AM
This is such a hot thread! I’ve had only ONE experience like this and I never heard back from the guy. I envy you!

BeauKnerr
May 13, 2023, 10:35 AM
This is such a hot thread! I’ve had only ONE experience like this and I never heard back from the guy. I envy you!

Glad you like. I’m happy to have a like-minded audience with whom to share. It’s not like I can come home and enthusiastically tell my wife about it.

I’ve long fantasized about having an arrangement like this with a safe discreet guy whom I could regularly service, and I finally lucked out and found this gent just a few miles from my home. Although my fantasy didn’t factor in a guy in his late 70’s, I’m actually really digging the dynamic and really enjoy sucking him. And he’s a nice enough guy, pleasant to talk to. He has no interest in touching my cock, which is how I prefer it. I imagine, and hope, that he and I will have many more adventures in his garage!

Keep looking. It’s out there.

travelmanNW
May 13, 2023, 1:57 PM
I’m a elderly guy that enjoys sucking cock

Tight1-4u
May 13, 2023, 2:14 PM
most of the guys that I service are any where from their mid to late 50?s up.. and the biggest majority are in their mid to late 60?s.. I love this demographic.. they are comfortable with themselves and confident.. they know what they want and need.. all of them are in sexless marriages.. they have wants and needs.. most seem to think that turning to another female is cheating but sex with another guy is well just sex!! I love the fact that I another guy has the ability to do the things that they want and need to provide them someone somewhere to unload all their stress and built up cum.. I love the fact that they trust me and want to fuck me.. I love that giving my pussy up to them brings them the relief and joy that they need.. most all of them just need someone that looks forward to seeing them and being naked with them and looks forward to having sex with them.. I love answering the door naked and seeing the twinkle in their eyes when they know I am happy to see them..

Neonaught
May 14, 2023, 9:22 AM
most of the guys that I service are any where from their mid to late 50?s up.. and the biggest majority are in their mid to late 60?s.. I love this demographic.. they are comfortable with themselves and confident.. they know what they want and need.. all of them are in sexless marriages.. they have wants and needs.. most seem to think that turning to another female is cheating but sex with another guy is well just sex!! I love the fact that I another guy has the ability to do the things that they want and need to provide them someone somewhere to unload all their stress and built up cum.. I love the fact that they trust me and want to fuck me.. I love that giving my pussy up to them brings them the relief and joy that they need.. most all of them just need someone that looks forward to seeing them and being naked with them and looks forward to having sex with them.. I love answering the door naked and seeing the twinkle in their eyes when they know I am happy to see them..

My regulars are all married guys in sexless relationships. We enjoy each other when time can be found and it makes me feel good to know how much I am helping them enjoy good sex they would be without otherwise.

BeauKnerr
May 16, 2023, 9:14 AM
Looks like I’ve made a good impression on my friend and he is summoning his cocksucker back to the garage for another session of cock worship. I love getting messages like this.

KDaddy23
May 16, 2023, 4:52 PM
Looks like you now have a good thing going - congrats!

IncuBI slut
May 16, 2023, 5:38 PM
I find when I'm bottoming for an older guy, they seem to have a fuck-style more like their impersonally masturbating with my lubed up hole rather than "fucking" me.

Which can be pretty fucking hot when I'm in the mood to used like a feral sex toy.

Although sometimes it'd be nice if they'd fuck to get me off instead of just themselves.

BeauKnerr
May 17, 2023, 7:04 AM
Looks like you now have a good thing going - congrats!

Thanks! We planned to get together again yesterday but he had to cancel due to some unexpected visitors he and his wife had. But I love the fact that he is thinking of me as his personal cocksucker who will come take care of him when he needs it, with no other expectations.

BeauKnerr
May 17, 2023, 7:14 AM
I find when I'm bottoming for an older guy, they seem to have a fuck-style more like their impersonally masturbating with my lubed up hole rather than "fucking" me.

Which can be pretty fucking hot when I'm in the mood to used like a feral sex toy.

Although sometimes it'd be nice if they'd fuck to get me off instead of just themselves.

Interesting. In my case, this particular gent is not into anal at all for some reason, so that hasn’t been an issue. However, he does seem to perceive my mouth to be his fuck toy, although that’s a bit different. I like the idea that when I show up, I’m there for the sole purpose of letting him “masturbate” with my mouth and throat. If he were fucking me though, I would want something more, as you said.