PDA

View Full Version : Craziest most erotic thing you ever did

Tight1-4u
Apr 26, 2023, 10:03 PM
so here we go.. share the craziest most erotic thing you have done.. how did you get to the point of it happening?? How did you feel after it happened?? Did it change you or how you felt about yourself??
I have related this here probably a couple times.. when I was I would say late 20?s early 30?s not really sure of the date.. I was getting started in servicing sexually Frustrated men.. I had a few guys that I was seeing on a regular basis.. one was had just gotten divorced,, one had a birthday coming up and the other two were just using me really well.. anyway they came up with a plan to go camping for a week out in the west desert to a small out of the way lake.. pretty secluded and discreet.. there would be plenty of nudity and I would provide the sex.. so off we went.. for the first three days I was used by all four singly and to gather.. we would skinny dip in the lake to clean up.. on the afternoon of the third day we decided to make the 30 mile trip to a rest stop in the west desert., there was a shower there.. it was a small gang shower that had 6 shower heads.. when we got there the place was pretty crowded,, had a lot of trucks there.. we headed to the shower.. it was getting dusk.. headed into the shower.. there the five of us got naked and entered the shower.. I took the middle shower on the right.. two of my friends on either side.. then while we were showering the two guys started messing around.. touching grabbing and being silly.. at the other end a guy that was older and barrel chested came into the shower.. he was in the corner and faced the wall.. the guys were touching me and grabbing me and talking dirty.. when the guy in the corner turned around and had both hands on a massive half hard cock.. I started at it.. we all stared at it.. he looked at me and said: you like?? I nodded yes.. he ask: you want?? Again I nodded yes.. he just said come here.. so I did.. next thing I know I am in the corner on my knees.. his cock in my mouth and throat.. after just a min or two he said we better take this outside.. we grabbed our stuff and went out to a picnic table.. it was getting dark., he bent me over the table and lifted one of my legs to place my foot on the bench seat.. he then got in my sex bag and got the oil and poured it on my ass and rubbed it in.. then his cock was on my pussy hole.. he pushed and I wiggled and he entered me.. his hands were on my shoulders.. and he pushed him self balls deep in me.. I had fairly long hair and had it pulled up in pigtails.. he took them and pulled me to him as he started fucking me.. he fucked me for a while till he pulled out and pushed me up on the table.. pushed me onto my back and spread my legs and drove himself deep inside me again.. he was now breeding me deep.. I then heard someone ask when it was their turn.. I looked up to see a line behind him.. by this time I had had probably 6-7 whiskey shots and had been smoking some good weed and had been getting fucked really good.. he stopped in me full deep and ask: do you want to do this?? I smiled and shook my head.. there had to be almost 20-30 guys that took their turn and a lot of them took more than one.. I lost count.. I also lost count of how many blew their cum deep inside me.. it was a lot.. the sun was coming up when they helped me back to the shower.. I was exhausted,,stiff and my pussy was sore.. the whiskey and weed were warring off.. I was feeling the after math of the night.. cum dribbled out of me every time I moved.. we made it back to camp and I slept most all day then that night I let them all take turns and bang me most all night by the fire.. it was a crazy time.. glad that I got to experience it.. it has thought me that I do enjoy group sex and that it is best to just relax and enjoy it..
so here ya go,, share your craziest experience!!

KDaddy23
Apr 26, 2023, 10:50 PM
That would be my wife telling me to go downstairs and... fuck her friend. The short version was her friend was with a guy who was abusing her and went out of his way to fuck her life up; he had threatened to kick her ass on this night and we weren't having any of that so we told her that she was coming home with us. An aside to this was that this woman knew that I wanted to fuck her but she didn't believe that my wife and I were in an open marriage. We get home and get her settled on the sofa and we're in our room and my wife says, "I need you to do something for me."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Go downstairs and make love to her," my wife said and like she just asked me to go get her something to drink. I'm thinking she can't be serious but she tells me that her friend needs a man who's going to treat her right and that man was me so go make love to her. I'm thinking that this is a joke the two of them have concocted but, okay, I can take a joke. I go downstairs and tell her why I'm there and that I was sent to make love to her and I just get to it and thinking that this is, hands down, the craziest thing ever. I was waiting for a punch line that never came... but I made sure that she did and a lot. That was the night we became a poly family and if that first moment was crazy, it didn't have shit on being in a relationship with two women living in the same house!

wifekinky4husband
Apr 27, 2023, 4:10 AM
That would be my wife telling me to go downstairs and... fuck her friend. The short version was her friend was with a guy who was abusing her and went out of his way to fuck her life up; he had threatened to kick her ass on this night and we weren't having any of that so we told her that she was coming home with us. An aside to this was that this woman knew that I wanted to fuck her but she didn't believe that my wife and I were in an open marriage. We get home and get her settled on the sofa and we're in our room and my wife says, "I need you to do something for me."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Go downstairs and make love to her," my wife said and like she just asked me to go get her something to drink. I'm thinking she can't be serious but she tells me that her friend needs a man who's going to treat her right and that man was me so go make love to her. I'm thinking that this is a joke the two of them have concocted but, okay, I can take a joke. I go downstairs and tell her why I'm there and that I was sent to make love to her and I just get to it and thinking that this is, hands down, the craziest thing ever. I was waiting for a punch line that never came... but I made sure that she did and a lot. That was the night we became a poly family and if that first moment was crazy, it didn't have shit on being in a relationship with two women living in the same house!

That is actually AMAZING! I'd be proud to have you as a husband. What a good man. That would definitely be a top crazy for certain.

For us it was the first time we had sex in the same room with others. Then with the "others" - lol. Then with same gender others. I still find it crazy to have my face buried in between a lady's legs eating cum out of her right after my husband fucked and came in her. Even more crazy helping guide cocks into his glorious man pussy (dang but I love calling it that) helping them fuck him and cum in him then sucking cock with him and taking that cum together.

But still, dang KDaddy I love what you wrote. I could totally see me saying that to my husband, "Go fuck her and make her feel like a desired woman." However I'd be right there licking her or sucking her breasts. It'd also be fun to seduce a wife together. Heck maybe if our group has anyone move that can be our technique adding a new couple. Now you have me thinking about this. That was so sweet of your wife and you. Are things going well?

Long Duck Dong
Apr 27, 2023, 4:54 AM
I knew that my partner had fucked my sister.....and my sister tends to be a pretty reclusive person. While she is bisexual and very sexually experienced, she has distanced herself from people because she started to feel like she was just a fucktoy to other people.

Anyways one night, when just my partner and I were home, she came around for dinner and drinks. And we had a good night of talking, laughing, joking, and it was a bloody good night.

Finally we were all tired and after a bit of arguing with my sister over drinking and driving, she agreed to stay in the spare bedroom. My partner said she was going to have a shower before bed, normally a sign that she wanted sex, so I went to bed and just after I got into bed, the door opened and my sister walked in, naked and jumped into the bed beside me and gave me a long hug.

I was having a smoke when my partner got out of the shower and came in, naked, took one look at my sister laying beside me, jumped into the bed and gave my sister one hell of a tonsil tickling kiss before looking at me and saying that she was going to fuck my sisters brains out.......and honestly it did not bother me at all. Its been a long standing joke between my sister and I about how I have a neurological condition that causes anhedonia, the inability to feel emotion.....and only I could lay naked in bed with my sister and partner who were also naked and about to fuck, and not have any reaction.

anyways, they started to kiss hardcore with hands going in all directions while I had my face in my ipad checking emails... and before too long, my partner had her face between my sisters legs and eating her pussy like a half starved crazy person, with my sister grabbing the covers, arching her back and moaning her head off........
Next minute my Ipad goes flying, I have a crazy females hand in my hair and my head being pulled over for what I can only say, had to be one of the most passionate and intense kisses I have ever experienced......and rather than be shocked, I thought, right you bitch.... and when she released my hair, I moved my head to take one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked it using my lips and my tonque.

Now my sister has talked in the past about how she can cum just from her nipples being sucked, so I did not hold back.... she ended up me me sucking her nipple, my partner eating her out hard core and my sister losing her mind......finally I lay back on the bed while my sister just lay there, tears in her eyes as she tried to catch her breath as my partner beside her on the other side.......
took a few minutes or so before she could finally gasp out the words * OMFG you two *.......

My partner burst out laughing, I just said you asked for it, bitch......and my sister gave me the look of I hate you,.....do it again......

rather than than oblige my sister, I moved over on the bed and started to suck my partners cock ( she is a intersex female with a pussy and a cock ) and my sister said I have always wanted to see you sucking a cock, don't stop, as she started to rub her pussy and kiss my partner.......then I moved my mouth to my partners pussy and my sister took her turn at sucking my partners cock........
and yeah my partner loves having her pussy eaten while her cock is sucked..... and I am pretty sure my partner ended up eating my sisters pussy again, judging from the noises she was making and the way she kept gasping for breath......

After a good while, I ended up on my bed with both of them sucking my cock before my sister straddled me, lay down against my chest and I held her while my partner slid down on my cock and fucked my sister with her cock.......with my sister gasping in my ear for me to hold her tight... and I could tell my partner was ramming hard and deep into my sister.....

I ended up cumming in my partner two times, my sister got cum in, how many times I was not sure......and after she lay back on the bed, very sated I dare say, she got to watch my partner fuck me in the ass, and listening to me beg my partner to fuck me hard, which she did........

The nest morning I woke to my sister cuddled into me, awake, my partner was already up and in the kichen, making coffee and breakfast..... my sister said to me, I have always trusted you, unlike any other guy...and I felt so safe and relaxed with you both, last night......I want to do it again, please.....

I have always felt closer to my sister than with anybody else, other than my partner, but as is my nature, I tend to let others make the decisions and choices, as they deal with emotions, I do not......
and when my partner came back, I tried to ask them for their opinion.... she just laughed at me and said work it out, dumbass......

Sighs, I think my partner and my sister are together, my partner and I are together, my partner and I are in a closed group with another guy and two other females, something that my sister does not want to be a part of, tho occasionally group sex is on the table........ but my partner and my sister will not confirm if they are together or not.......

The most important thing for me, is that my sister is more settled and relaxed than I have saw her be, in a long time.... and as she keeps saying, she feels a lot safer than she has felt in years......
and yeah I have to admit watching my sister lose her mind when my partner eats her pussy, is interesting to watch.........its like a whole different side to her, tho I have told my sister, go easy on the hair, its attached to my head, lol

KDaddy23
Apr 27, 2023, 1:43 PM
That is actually AMAZING! I'd be proud to have you as a husband. What a good man. That would definitely be a top crazy for certain.

For us it was the first time we had sex in the same room with others. Then with the "others" - lol. Then with same gender others. I still find it crazy to have my face buried in between a lady's legs eating cum out of her right after my husband fucked and came in her. Even more crazy helping guide cocks into his glorious man pussy (dang but I love calling it that) helping them fuck him and cum in him then sucking cock with him and taking that cum together.

But still, dang KDaddy I love what you wrote. I could totally see me saying that to my husband, "Go fuck her and make her feel like a desired woman." However I'd be right there licking her or sucking her breasts. It'd also be fun to seduce a wife together. Heck maybe if our group has anyone move that can be our technique adding a new couple. Now you have me thinking about this. That was so sweet of your wife and you. Are things going well?

No; we had added another girlfriend to the group and things were going well and then, after my stroke, everything just came to a screeching halt and we are no longer together... but we're talking about a poly relationship that lasted over twenty years and still the craziest and most erotic thing I've ever done and been a part of. Making love to her that night was... amazing and I'd spent almost two hours making love to her. We get finished, she goes right to sleep and I go back to my wife who had to have heard us so there was no question about whether I actually did it. Then she challenges me to be a husband to both of them... and I accepted the challenge after she asked, "What, you can't handle both of us?"

cornholejoe
Apr 28, 2023, 4:13 PM
years ago let a old man i was being his sub tie me over his new bench he had he said we are having me a birthday party and you are the cake ever body gets a piece it was 10 of his friends my ass and mouth got a good work out and i got spanked on my bare ass a lot my ass cheecks was red and my asshole gaped and my jaw was sore when they got done with me last time i ever went there took me a week to get where i could walk straight

jjourneyman
Apr 30, 2023, 2:20 PM
For me, the most erotic experience was the first time I put another man's cock in my mouth and sucked him to completion. To top it off, it was my best friend's step dad and I did it outdoors while he was sitting naked on the side of their pool. One minute I was doing laps, and the next thing I knew, I was standing chest deep in the water in front of him staring at his thick cock. I recall him chuckling a bit and saying something to the effect that it was okay and that I could touch it if I wanted. I stood there for a second, looked around and then reached over and put my hand on it. I'd never seen another guy's penis before, at least not that close up.

"Go ahead," he said. I didn't utter a word as I stood there gently stroking his hardening cock. I remember being fascinated by how big and thick it was. It wasn't long before a bead of pre-cum formed at the slit. Then, without being prompted, I leaned over and licked it. It was a little slimy, but tasted very sweet. As I continued to stroke him, more pre-cum appeared and each time I licked it off. Before long, I had managed to work the entire head of his cock into my mouth, and with each head bob, I was able to take more of him in until I felt the head of his cock at the back of my throat.

It was at that point, he tapped me on the shoulder and said that we should take this into the house. I was kind of embarrassed, but at the same time, incredibly curious and turned on. I quickly got out of the water and dried off. That was a make or break moment as I could easily have just gotten on my bike and rode home. Instead, I didn't. I followed him in through the sliding patio door that opened to their dining room. Once inside, he closed the door and curtain and had me take a seat beside the table. He was still incredibly hard. Strings of pre-cum laced his thigh. By that time, I could feel my hard young cock straining against my wet bathing suit.

At that point, he placed a folded beach towel onto the tile floor and motioned for me kneel. Like a trained puppy, I did exactly as he wanted. As I knelt there waiting, he mixed a quick drink and walked over and stood in front of me. I immediately reached up and began stroking and sucking his cock again. At some point he sat his drink on the table and placed both hands behind my head and began slowly fucking my mouth. Not long after, I felt his thighs stiffen as thick wads of hot cum began filling my mouth. My first instinct was to simply let it spill out, but then, for reasons unknown, I began to swallow it. Aside from being a little salty, it didn't really have much of a flavor.

I continued to suck and lick his cock until his orgasm had completely subsided. At that point, he helped me to my feet and offered me a facecloth. "Well? What do you think?" he asked. I think I said something like, "Wow! That was kinda cool. Different, but cool." Again, he sort of chuckled. "I'm glad you liked it. You definitely earned it," he said. "Hang out here for a second. I want to give you something."

That's when he went upstairs. A minute later, he came back and put a $20 bill in my hand. "Why don't you and get a burger or something. And, we need to keep this just between us. Okay?" Then he added, "Maybe we can do it again sometime?"

I told him not to worry, that I wouldn't tell anyone and that I'd like to try it again.

That afternoon I rode my bike home, ran upstairs to my room and jacked off multiple times to the thought of how much I had enjoyed sucking his cock. Little did I know, the next morning I would be back sucking him again and learning how good it would feel to get fucked for the first time.

hung4you
May 2, 2023, 10:37 AM
Not too many yrs ago I was on a business trip to Atlanta and after checking into the Hotel I showered and got dressed went down to the hotel bar for supper and drinks. I seldom wear underwear and that night was no exception, wearing only a pair of shorts and tshirt and flip flops I suppose I was perhaps printing a bit, a healthy bulg was noticeable through my shorts. As I waited for my meal out of habit I suppose I was seen rubbing my cock. When this guy walks up and asked if he could sit down? I said of course, I couldn’t help but notice you are somewhat exposed and was wondering what you are planning later. That’s exactly why I do what I do, I get more cock by doing this, however this was different. I smiled and said well after supper I will most likely go to my room and work a load out. He smiled and said could I talk you into shoving your cock into my wife, what I said? Yes shove your meat into my wife. I said with a smile buddy I have no idea what she looks like or anything, he smiled and showed me a picture he had taken an hour earlier. She was maybe 130 lbs, her hairy pussy was awesome looking and her smaller tits just kind of fit her. So what’s the catch? No catch except I get to watch and I too get to suck your dick. Well who could say no to that. I asked again is this some type of joke, he reached under the table and under my shorts and stroked my cock, no he said I serious. He said finish your dinner, when you are done come to this room number which had a sticky note on it along with his key card. Don’t be shocked if you find us in bed naked waiting on you. I finished my meal, paid the tab and proceeded to their room. Walking in just as he said they were naked and ready. The door wasn’t even shut all the way before he got up and pulled down my shorts, he gave me an awesome blowjob as she guided my hand towards towards her soaked pussy. Y cock was ultra hard now and as we repositioned our selves in bed she parked her hairy twat onto my face, as they took turns sucking my cock and balls. I was so excited I ate her hard and fast and it wasn’t long before she squirted all over my face. When that happened I lost it I cummed hard as both of them licked it up. She fell off of me as I figured it was all over, she grabbed me and said hold on you ain’t fucked me yet.

my cock never got soft, she bent over the bed and he guided my cock into her. I wasn’t gentle, I rammed it in as hard as I could, she bucked and moaned and took it like a pro. As I pounded her she kept looking back saying fuck that pussy, make me hurt. He was in front of her shoving his dick into her mouth. After 20 minutes of multiple positions I busted another nut deep inside her. He was only to happy to clean up the mess I made.

As we laid there I had to ask this question, what kind of deal do you 2have. She said well it’s kind of complicated but he is full on gay and loves men, we only got married so it would calm down the rumors around our small little town. Once a month we venture to Atlanta for play time like this. I had to admit that I had a really good time and loved every minute of it, wait what, you aren’t leaving are you? Do you want me to stay? Yes spend the night with us. OK, let me go to my room and phone the wife, shower and I will bring my bottle of Bourbon with. Yes to all that except the shower, shower with us when you get back.

In all my yrs I have never been in a situation that turned me on like those 2 did. I was dehydrated the next morning, she moaned when she walked, and he was still pasted out when I left at 6:30 the next morning.

SophiasChoice
May 3, 2023, 10:24 AM
My boyfriend broke up with me earlier this year, and as much as I love cock, I just wanted to find a woman to be with for a while... which is difficult now that I pass as a woman (and I still have my man parts, which may complicate things). I met a gorgeous woman at a LGBTQ+ event, and we started talking, which pretty much gave me away as trans since I haven't gotten my voice perfected, yet. We talked quite a while, but then her friends kind of took her away. Later on, as I was ready to leave, she came to me and asked if I wanted to do something with her, sometime, and I said yes!

Anyways, we met up again on a Friday night, clicked, and she asked if I wanted to hang out at her place. When we get there, it's a pretty big place, and when we get inside, there's like a dozen people there. I'm like, wtf is going on? She introduces me to some of her roommates, and her roommates introduced me to their friends. We have a few drinks, and I'm asking so many questions...

We hear some moaning, so she takes me to the lounge/living room area. There's a fire going on in a fireplace, a huge sheepskin rug where two women were naked and having sex, and others were also coming in there to watch. I'm like, uhh... what's going on? There's sofas to sit on where they all face the rug, and we sit and watch. She whispers that anyone that has sex in this house, has to do it in front of everyone else, but you can only watch unless you're invited in by the couple having sex.

One of the women having sex points to my date, and so she whispers into my ear not to go anywhere. She walks to the naked women, and they start taking her clothes off. She's incredibly hot, so I'm sure she's been invited a lot. She kisses both the women, and eventually the original two women get into the 69 position, and my date starts rimming the girl that's on top. She stops, points to me, and gestures for me to come. I do, and she kisses me, and then tells me to start rimming the girl. I'm so horny, I don't hesitate, so I start rimming her, and my date starts undressing me, and starts rimming me while also reaching around with her hand to play with my nipples and my cock. Meanwhile, there's like 7 or 8 people watching us. Eventually, pretty much everyone got invited to join in, and it was one big lesbian orgy.

It felt like a scene from Eyes Wide Shut, but there weren't any men. My first orgy with only women.