PDA

View Full Version : Whos' fucking who?

biguycancun
Apr 26, 2023, 11:15 AM
I started out as "versatile", bottoming at first but trying my hand at topping, and enjoying both. Later, while in Europe, I tended to bottom more than top as it gave me the opportunity to engage with my feminine and submissive side and desire to cross-dress. I've been exclusively a bottom for the past ten years. My current lover enjoys my imagination and treats me carefully and well, indulging in my fantasy and deriving equal pleasure from it. Last evening we had been making out in our living room when it became obvious we needed to fuck. We headed to the bedroom where we played some more and then decided to shower before going to bed. In the shower we soaped each other down and I kneeled and took him in my mouth. He was already hard and I edged him for awhile and then i stood and told him to fuck me. I love being fucked from behind while standing, and he obliged me by cuddling me from behind and while he was cupping my breasts, I stood on my toes and told him to fuck me, which he did, to our mutual satisfaction.. Now here's the thing: I don't view his penetrating me as a submissive act. I think of it as taking him into me so that I can give him pleasure. And even when he asks if I want to play, and I wind up spreadeagled on the bed with wrists and ankles restrained, I tend to direct what happens. So if I'm being spanked, it's usually because I've asked to be spanked. If he's sitting on my face, it's because I've said, "Let me lick your ass". If he's face fucking me, it's because I took him into my mouth and initiated the semi-violence of it.. And on those occasions when I've been parading around the house In full dress, including heels, stockings, garter, bra, panties and a dress or slacks outfit, I'm the one who says, "Undress me and lets fuck" which he does with incredibly smooth and seductive skill. I guess what I'm saying is I tend to top from the bottom. In my current situation it works very well to the satisfaction of both of us. Not for everybody, but do any of you understand this?

cornholejoe
Apr 26, 2023, 1:07 PM
yeah i do understand i do the same on occasion

KDaddy23
Apr 26, 2023, 4:31 PM
Yeah, it all makes perfectly good sense to me, too. I've topped from the bottom because I learned that if you don't tell a guy what you want and need in this, you leave him to his own devices and... there's no telling what might happen or what isn't going to happen and I've never believed that you don't have any say or control over things when you're "on the bottom."

wifekinky4husband
Apr 27, 2023, 4:20 AM
My husband and I both agree it almost always works out better if the bottom is controlling most of the action in the beginning. As things heat up the top can let go more. Anal sex is not something you want to mess up. I have been injured and it takes quite a while to heal. My husband has never experienced that thank goodness even with Super John's big cock. Everyone take it long and slow. Speaking of Big John he and his wife were over today and we are both still very open gapping leaking many loads of his cum and both smell of his wife's delicious pussy. We both controlled the action of his massive cock until he was able to easily slide in and out. Even then he was careful. He understands he could easily hurt someone. He is able to fuck more with my husband than anyone else but only after a long time of other sex. My husband likes the way that gigantic cock stretches us both. I do as well.

macbi60
Apr 27, 2023, 7:51 AM
y'all are hot as hell! Now I need to 'run a batch' while fantasying being with you, or getting my wife to that level.

Neonaught
Apr 27, 2023, 9:17 AM
My husband and I both agree it almost always works out better if the bottom is controlling most of the action in the beginning. As things heat up the top can let go more. Anal sex is not something you want to mess up. I have been injured and it takes quite a while to heal. My husband has never experienced that thank goodness even with Super John's big cock. Everyone take it long and slow. Speaking of Big John he and his wife were over today and we are both still very open gapping leaking many loads of his cum and both smell of his wife's delicious pussy. We both controlled the action of his massive cock until he was able to easily slide in and out. Even then he was careful. He understands he could easily hurt someone. He is able to fuck more with my husband than anyone else but only after a long time of other sex. My husband likes the way that gigantic cock stretches us both. I do as well.

As a top I think you hit the nail on the head here. I have a problem in that, if I just think I am hurting a partner, I lose my erection. I appreciate it when my bottom is vocal and responsive as to what he is feeling and can take as we start a fuck. I know that if I can get him relaxed and be gentle at the start he will open up to my cock and begin to take me easily.