PDA

View Full Version : Guy from the gym

jjourneyman
Apr 23, 2023, 12:57 PM
I'm on my first week back to the gym since the pandemic and a guy I had never met comes over while I'm doing bench presses and asks if I want him to spot me. He was standing slightly over the front of the bench, practically straddling my head. When I glanced up, I could see right up his shorts and noticed he was totally commando and was a shower.

He looked clean-cut, so I thanked him and let him spot me a few reps while I enjoyed the show. Later, while I was getting dressed in the locker room, he came over to me and handed me a piece of paper with his number on one side and on the other side he had written "cocksucker?"

I've never been approached in such a direct manner and wasn't quite sure what to make of it. To be completely honest, it made me a bit nervous.

Later that afternoon, I worked up the nerve to call the number to ask him what he meant by giving me the note? He didn't answer the call, so I left him a vm letting him know that I read the note, but was curious about it. A few seconds later he called me back. When I asked him about the note, he said "Well? Are you?" And then he added he knew of a place where we could meet for a drink if I was interested.

I'm not sure if I was more nervous or curious at that point, but I responded, "Yes." Then I asked him where and when did he want to meet?

We decided to meet at a local Chile's the next day at lunch. Over our first round of drinks, I asked him what did he have in mind when he gave me the note. He said I looked like a guy who used to suck his cock all of the time and wanted to know if I was interested? I glanced down at his wedding ring and told him "sure". When he saw I was looking at his ring, he told me that she doesn't to it anymore and it had been a long time since he'd had one.

We quickly finished our drinks and left in his SUV. He drove to a nearby parking lot and climbed into the middle seat. Within seconds, he had his pants unbuttoned and his cock in hand. He was fairly sized - about 7 inches and thick. I quickly slid off the seat and took him into my mouth.

I couldn't have been down on him for more than 5 minutes when he tapped me on the back of the head. The next thing I knew he was unleashing a torrent of cum in my mouth. I swallowed every bit and then stayed down on him until his cock became too sensitive and he pushed me away. Then he quickly pulled his pants up and we both got back into the front. He drove back to the restaurant where he thanked me and wanted to know if we could get together again? I told him sure, that I had my own place and lived alone.

Later that afternoon, he called me and wanted to know if he could come by the next morning for another round. I told him "sure" and gave him my address.

Now we get together at least twice a week, sometimes more.

I'm curious if anyone else has ever picked up or been picked up by a guy they've met at the gym, and if you've had a good or bad experience as a result?

bob onit
Apr 23, 2023, 3:51 PM
That sounds delicious

GayGuy04
Apr 23, 2023, 4:49 PM
Sounds like you meet a nice guy :thumbu:

Tight1-4u
Apr 23, 2023, 6:22 PM
I have both picked up and been picked up at the gym. Mostly been picked up.. when at the gym I usually wear quite short shorts kinda baggy and most of the time go Rambo!! So there is that.. a couple of the guys that work there are old boyfriends that if approached will refer me to people.. I too have had a similar experience where a guy basically straddle my face.. had a gal do the same thing a few months ago!! So ya kinda wild when it is that blatant and open of a pickup.. I have been picked up so many times that I almost know right off what is happening.. is kinda funny sometimes to just sit back and go with it and watch it unfold..

skuz69
Apr 23, 2023, 10:30 PM
Lucky connection for sure!

marine20
Apr 24, 2023, 3:21 PM
jjourneyman , i could only hope that you worked out at my gym.

hung4you
Apr 24, 2023, 5:55 PM
That’s exactly how I met my current buddy. Perhaps a little bit different but from the gym. My meeting him happened in the showers, it’s a common shower and I’m an early bird, so I can work out in relative privacy, shower and head to wrk.. This particular morning was different as there was this guy I didn’t know working the lift machine. Well built and we just hit it off. He too was married and but admitted to enjoying looking at my cock as I washed it. I simply smiled back and said same here. That next weekend I was planning a trip up north to my cabin and asked him if he wanted to come along for a private weekend away from the wives. He jumped at the chance so we headed up north.

once settled in I said well we are out in the middle of nowhere, if you want to get comfortable now’s the times, he said how do you get comfortable, I get naked and drink my bourbon, sit by the fire and cook dinner. I just love being naked I said. He got naked and let me stroke his now rock hard cock. I said dude I am totally shaved balls manscaped and you need you balls shaved. Now my cabin is not eaxactly on grid. It has a gravity toilet, a solar shower and a hand pump for water in the sink but it super clean and comfortable. I warmed the water in a big mixing bowl, grabbed my new razor and scissors and went to work cleaning up his forest of pubic hair. I must have taken a ton of fur from his nuts. After an hour I had him ready to play, ballls shaved nice and tight, properly manscaped and MMMmmmmm his horny cock filled my throat with his juice. I was actually shocked he readily swallowed me as well. Been best buds for the last 3 yrs.

Fluidity
Apr 24, 2023, 10:30 PM
Incredibly hot story, @journeyman. ����

hung4you
Apr 25, 2023, 5:13 AM
Yep have hosted many a weekend at the ol cabin. Even my wife wife has been questioning why I’m at the cabin all the time. I love sucking dick and swallowing cum, it’s my nemesis,

macbi60
Apr 28, 2023, 8:14 AM
Journeyman that was definitely hot! I had to run a batch, thanks!

jjourneyman
Apr 30, 2023, 11:48 AM
jjourneyman , i could only hope that you worked out at my gym.

That sounds like it could work! I've found that there are a lot of "straight" guys out there who will appreciate a blow job as long as they trust you and can count on a discreet experience.

ExploringTampa
Apr 30, 2023, 6:10 PM
That story was incredibly hot. I’ve never been hit on at the gym (that I’ve noticed anyway), but something like that would be incredibly hot, and I was very turned on reading about it.

sissyjackie
Aug 7, 2023, 11:04 AM
I'm on my first week back to the gym since the pandemic and a guy I had never met comes over while I'm doing bench presses and asks if I want him to spot me. He was standing slightly over the front of the bench, practically straddling my head. When I glanced up, I could see right up his shorts and noticed he was totally commando and was a shower.

He looked clean-cut, so I thanked him and let him spot me a few reps while I enjoyed the show. Later, while I was getting dressed in the locker room, he came over to me and handed me a piece of paper with his number on one side and on the other side he had written "cocksucker?"

I've never been approached in such a direct manner and wasn't quite sure what to make of it. To be completely honest, it made me a bit nervous.

Later that afternoon, I worked up the nerve to call the number to ask him what he meant by giving me the note? He didn't answer the call, so I left him a vm letting him know that I read the note, but was curious about it. A few seconds later he called me back. When I asked him about the note, he said "Well? Are you?" And then he added he knew of a place where we could meet for a drink if I was interested.

I'm not sure if I was more nervous or curious at that point, but I responded, "Yes." Then I asked him where and when did he want to meet?

We decided to meet at a local Chile's the next day at lunch. Over our first round of drinks, I asked him what did he have in mind when he gave me the note. He said I looked like a guy who used to suck his cock all of the time and wanted to know if I was interested? I glanced down at his wedding ring and told him "sure". When he saw I was looking at his ring, he told me that she doesn't to it anymore and it had been a long time since he'd had one.

We quickly finished our drinks and left in his SUV. He drove to a nearby parking lot and climbed into the middle seat. Within seconds, he had his pants unbuttoned and his cock in hand. He was fairly sized - about 7 inches and thick. I quickly slid off the seat and took him into my mouth.

I couldn't have been down on him for more than 5 minutes when he tapped me on the back of the head. The next thing I knew he was unleashing a torrent of cum in my mouth. I swallowed every bit and then stayed down on him until his cock became too sensitive and he pushed me away. Then he quickly pulled his pants up and we both got back into the front. He drove back to the restaurant where he thanked me and wanted to know if we could get together again? I told him sure, that I had my own place and lived alone.

Later that afternoon, he called me and wanted to know if he could come by the next morning for another round. I told him "sure" and gave him my address.

Now we get together at least twice a week, sometimes more.

I'm curious if anyone else has ever picked up or been picked up by a guy they've met at the gym, and if you've had a good or bad experience as a result?. Yes I have I was sitting on the bench getting ready to take a shower in a towel. A guy came out of a shower towel around him started chatting with me with his foot up on the bench could see right up the towel. I was starring right at his hanging balls and cock. He asked if I like what I am looking at. I said yes he said want to go somewhere I said let me shower first he said meet me out side look for a grey pick up. Got into his pick up he drove to a wooded area as soon as the truck was in park his pants were down around his ankles slide on the floor took him in my mouth. He said keep that up your going to make me cum. I said isn’t that the point. He shot a big load and I swallowed every drop. Once or twice a week would suck him off. He was married to in a sexless one

Tight1-4u
Aug 7, 2023, 9:53 PM
couple weeks ago I had just been to my wax appointment and stoped at the gym to work out.. everything was going well until I got to the bench to do my chest workout.. I got my weights set up and laid down to do my curls.. when this guy steps across my chest and sat down.. I am sure I looked at him like wtf?? When I looked up really all I seen was up the leg of his loose fitting shorts.. and there was a large mushroom head just about to peek out of the leg.. it was large girthy large.. when I finally looked up at the guy he said he has been watching me the whole time.. noticed I was basically naked other than my shorts and tshirt.. said that I had a very sexy ass.. ask if I would be interested in getting naked and getting my ass filled.. I just smiled and nodded my head.. he pulled his shorts leg up and slid forward and put about 3-4 inches of his cock in my mouth.. he arched his back and thrust his hips fucking my mouth.. we were basically alone in the gym so this went on for about 10 minutes.. his Rick grew and got very hard.. he ask if I wanted his cum in my mouth.. with his dick in my mouth all I could do was shake my head no.. he said well it is either going in your mouth, or your ass.. I smiled and shook my head yes.. he smiled and said that’s my girl.. he promptly pulled his cock out of my mouth and rolled me to my stomach.. he the pulled my shorts down off my ass.. he rubbed my ass cheeks and spread then and drizzled something on to my pussy.. then aggressively started fingering my pussy.. first one finger then his thumb, the two fingers and three.. I just instinctively reached back and spread my cheeks and arched my back and lifted my hips to meet his fingers.. he took my hands and crossed them behind my back and held pushed them into my lower back holding me in place.. then I felt that big mushroom head army crack then sliding up and down in it.. soon I felt it at my Pussy hole.. felt him bouncing pushing into me.. my pussy was giving way little by little.. he was opening it up with each little push.. soon he pushed in just the head.. I never did really see or feel how long he really was.. so I had one clue how far in me he was going to go.. then with one big thrust he plowed forward and balls deep into me.. it took my breath and curled my toes.. I gasp and let out a rather loud moan.. he said that’s it baby moan, moan loudly so everyone knows you are being taken.. he took off his shirt and made a blindfold out of it I could not see anything.. he put my hands behind me again and laid down on then.. his chest on my back.. he put his arms under mine and took ahold of my shoulders and used them to pull himself forward when he thrust.. he was very powerful and drove in very deep with every thrust.. I moaned and squirmed under him trying to match his thrusts.. he was pulling on my shoulders and pushing with his feet and pounding my pussy.. it was very erotic knowing where we were and that others could be watching.. me moaning and squirming under him and being fucked so very well.. I could feel my orgasm building and could feel him starting to thrust harder and stiffening up just about the time I reached my orgasm and started making a mess on the bench he unloaded deep inside my pussy.. I was shaking quivering and gasping for air and moaning very loud as he pumped my pussy full of his seed.. I could feel it leaking around his cock still in me!!! He collapsed on top of me and stayed there till his cock fell out of me.. his cum leaking out of me and mixing with mine on the bench.. he told me to stay there for a couple minutes if I wanted him to fuck me again.. so I stayed.. the I got up and looked around and was the only one there.. I got a good workout and a really nice cum load.. so was a great time!!! I hope to see him again soon