PDA

View Full Version : Faye.

Rocco
Apr 16, 2023, 7:40 AM
I knew this woman named Faye. She was a farm girl from Minnesota. She was a redhead with huge natural tits and a ripe ass. I fucked her on and off for a few years but then she called it off when she met another guy that wanted to have a relationship with her. I ran into her and her new guy Barry, at a bar one night. We had a few drinks and when the night was about to end He told me they were going up to Faye's lake cabin in Wisconsin the upcoming weekend and asked me if I wanted to go too. He had no idea I was doing Faye before and asked me if I needed directions. LOL I wasn't going to go initially because I had to work b ut then a co-worker asked me to switch weekends with him so I agreed and then drove up to Faye's cabin. My plan was to get him out on the boat fishing by himself and then ram Faye in every hole. Like I said she was a farm girl from Minnesota and when I met her she was introverted and inexperienced. She wasn't a virgin but had never done much more than missionary. She moved to Minneapolis and started her own business and made a shitload of money. I just had the feeling that Barry was under her sugar mama thumb. Well we started off at the local bar and drank a lot. We ended up back at her "Cabin" that was really more like a luxury lake home. We drank some more and lightweight Barry crawled off to bed. We gave it a half an hour and Faye checked on him and he was passed out cold. I had her on her knees sucking my big log in no time. I had her on the couch with her panties on the floor fucking her doggy-style when Barry stumbled back in. He was bewildered and tried to separate us. Faye ordered him back to bed but he demanded to know what the Hell was going on. Faye told him to take a shower and sober up. He went to shower and I wanted to finish Faye off but she said she was feeling weird now and maybe I should leave. I told her I wasn't going anywhere half drunk in the middle of the night. So, I was about to turn in and Barry comes back in buck naked. He begs Faye to at least let him join in with us! We were both surprised by this and Faye said she had no idea Barry was into that! We moved into the Master bedroom which was huge with a California king sized bed. Faye went into shower and told Barry not to start without her but Barry was drunk and cock-hungry. He got on his knees and started to suck me. I let him knob me for a few minutes and decided to join Faye in the shower. When we got out Barry was belly down on the bed with a pillow under him. Faye went to the nightstand and pulled out her personal dildo and some lube and started pumping Barry's allegedly virgin ass. He was moaning and she was visibly excited. She put the dildo down and crawled up to the head of the bed and planted Barry's face on her big red bush. We differ on the details at this point as to whether she "ordered" me to fuck his ass or asked me to do it. Either way I got on top of him and shoved my big swollen cock into his ass and began to pump him. He screamed and moaned in between gulps of her soaking wet cunt. She had him by the back of the head and was grinding her pussy and clit on his mouth. She was really turned on! I flipped him over on his back and started fucking him missionary. She squatted over him then slammed her cunt on him and sat on his face and started to grind hard. I started to jack off his raging boner as Faye had his arms pinned down. He came all over my belly. I fucked him for about 5 minutes more and then I shot a huge load in his asshole. Faye came not long after that and I knew from past experience she drowned him with her squirting pussy juice. I pulled out and laid there for a minute. Faye ordered Barry to get up and rinse off in the guest bathroom and then to go crash in one of the guest bedrooms. He obeyed like a dutiful little cuck. Faye and I went back in the shower and started to fool around. I was behind her grinding my dick into the crack of her ample booty while squeezing a massive tit in both hands. I was alternately kissing/biting her neck and she was horny again. We got out and moved to the bed putting a dry towel on the wet spot. She sucked me for awhile and then I mounted her and started fucking her cunt. I did that for a few and then slid down to expertly eat her throbbing clit and pussy. She squirted and came again. I rolled her over and after a little resistance from her, I lubed up that farmgirl ass and barebacked my second asshole of the evening. I was the first guy to fuck her ass years ago and now I was back. I went to town on her ass and was long-stroking it and she was moaning with pleasure. We were so into the moment that it wasn't until after we both came again that we looked up and saw Barry watching us and jacking off in the corner! It was quite a weekend but sadly never happened again. Faye shitcanned Barry a few months later and got herself a real man.

DD788Snipe
Apr 20, 2023, 1:26 AM
Great story Rocco. That sounds like you had a lot of fun.

skuz69
Apr 20, 2023, 10:47 AM
Hot story.

DMercator
Apr 24, 2023, 5:15 PM
Damn hot experience!