PDA

View Full Version : Dildos

Kyguy2022
Apr 13, 2023, 7:57 PM
So I've thought about buying one for oral use only-I rally don't want to try anal at all, and it's not really an option.

Anyway, I want to have something until I can meet someone, but well I'm not sure how long it would be before it was kinda redundant.

A squirting one would be great, but to others that might own one, does it kind of get old quick?

wifekinky4husband
Apr 13, 2023, 8:06 PM
So I've thought about buying one for oral use only-I rally don't want to try anal at all, and it's not really an option.

Anyway, I want to have something until I can meet someone, but well I'm not sure how long it would be before it was kinda redundant.

A squirting one would be great, but to others that might own one, does it kind of get old quick?

We only have this one and we love it but we do not use it for oral - Big Shot: Squirting Dildo with Suction Cup

It is wonderful to play with. Neither of us have sucked on a dildo. But as I said this one is fun in many other ways so it might be orally. I think its the best on the market.

I might get us another one to try orally but I think I will wait on other's answers. It probably gets old quickly unless you have an incredible imagination.

Neonaught
Apr 14, 2023, 10:50 AM
With all the horny guys out there looking to get sucked ou there sucking a toy seems a bit silly but that's just me

Kyguy2022
Apr 14, 2023, 10:09 PM
hard to find a cute clean trustworthy one though in a small town

darkeyes
Apr 15, 2023, 5:59 AM
With all the horny guys out there looking to get sucked ou there sucking a toy seems a bit silly but that's just meKguy has a point.. and whether it's silly or not to suck depends on the yummieness, sex and sexuality of the person deploying it �� and the person enjoying its delites!!. Don't knock it.. It's fun!!

Neonaught
Apr 15, 2023, 8:38 AM
hard to find a cute clean trustworthy one though in a small town

Sorry dude. I didn't take location into account. Being in a major metro area there no shortage of guys looking but when I lived in a small West Texas town I was in the same boat as you.

Warmnsalty
Apr 15, 2023, 9:23 AM
I LOVE to suck cock LOVE it. Mrs and I have a good selection of dildos and strap ons. As much as I LOVE sucking cock, sucking a dildo isn't at all fun. She'll have me suck her strap on when she's going to fuck me. I do it cause it's a turn on for her but does nothing for me. Doesn't come even close to the feeling of a real cock.