PDA

View Full Version : A new experience for me today

Jozyxt
Apr 10, 2023, 8:52 PM
I answered an ad on doublelist from a heavy black man that wanted his tits sucked. We met today. He is younger, gay and around 30. Very heavy with smooth chest that makes his man tits look like a woman's. So I had decided that I it would be a good idea for me to go see it I could expand my repertoire of MM sex. While gay, he says he isn't interested in many things gay men do. He is not enthusiastic about sucking cock and doesn't like to get sucked himself. I hope I can change that.

At his place, we take our shirts off and sit down on his couch. I just go for touching his nippels then move in to suck on them He had really nice smooth skin. If was a pleasure to have my lips on him. We moved into the bedroom and I sat on the bed, while he stood in front with his nippels at mouth level. His cock was of course poking in his shorts so I rubbed it a bit while not pinching his nipple. He seemed uncomfortable and inexperienced with the mechanics of this kind of foreplay.

Then he motioned to lay down in bed so I took my pants off and so did he. His cock was pretty short, maybe four inches, but who really cares. I took it in my mouth for a few seconds and really enjoyed that. He backed out from my mouth, so I layed down on my back in bed. He asked me where I wanted him, and the only answer was on top with those tits in my face.

He warned me he would cum in that position, and I said "please do." So i sucked his nipples and he humped my stomach. The he started asking if I like his tits. Well yes of course and told him to give me his milk. He replied it was chocolate milk and i moaned approval. Then more prompts about him being black, which I went along with and added to. Even saying "Fuck me with your big black cock," in response to his humping.

At the same time he called me his "White Daddy" and "Sir." With more encouragement and my requests for him to "fuck me," he came all over my stomach.

He quickly got a washcloth while I found the cum and licked it off my finger. Then asked if I could clean his cock, and did.

Overall, we were doing what he wanted and what we agreed to before I got there, but I had a lot of control in how it went. Since I had a BJ yesterday, I didn't cum today. He had asked if i wanted to cum on his tits beforehand so maybe we'll do that another time. He works for a school so our times will be limited to his weekdays off.

It was an unusual experience for me and I am glad to have the chance.

KDaddy23
Apr 11, 2023, 4:30 PM
Quite an interesting experience! I was giving a somewhat heavyset guy a blowjob and he kinda had manboobs so I stopped sucking him to attack his nipples... and almost had to hold him down! I went back to sucking him, swallowed his cum, and he says, "Dude... you almost made me cum sucking my nipples! Nobody has ever done that!"

I just shrugged and smiled... and settled in for him to suck me off. I think most guys - that I know of - have never had their nipples sucked on and doing it can be fun!

Jozyxt
Apr 11, 2023, 6:26 PM
Yes his wer super sensitive. More than most women I have know. Or at least he was more vocal about it. I wish he had let me blow him. I still don't understand guys that don't like blow jobs. And somehow feel it is my obligation to convert them!

Tight1-4u
Apr 11, 2023, 6:33 PM
Quite an interesting experience! I was giving a somewhat heavyset guy a blowjob and he kinda had manboobs so I stopped sucking him to attack his nipples... and almost had to hold him down! I went back to sucking him, swallowed his cum, and he says, "Dude... you almost made me cum sucking my nipples! Nobody has ever done that!"

I just shrugged and smiled... and settled in for him to suck me off. I think most guys - that I know of - have never had their nipples sucked on and doing it can be fun!
KDaddy: you hit the nail on the head.. bulls eye!!! For some reason most guys have forgotten that we are all human too.. weather you are top of bottom we all have other erotic spots that can be just as hot as our cocks.. sometimes even more.. I for one love when a guy takes the time to kiss and make out.. it starts my motor running.. then if he really wants to get me revvedup kiss, lick, suck on my neck and shoulders.. even going as far as sucking fuck marks on me.. then move to my breasts and nipples.. squeeze, knead them.. suck on them.. all the while rubbing and fingering my Pussy.. you will find that I start moaning and soon begging you to fuck me.. even to the point of taking your cock an introducing it to my pussy myself!! Never for get that a partner that is worked up and wanting you is a lot more fun!! You will have more pleasure from someone that is wanting you and active in your pleasure than someone just laying there for you to fuck..

KDaddy23
Apr 11, 2023, 7:06 PM
I've made guys cum from doing those things... and without touching their dick. Hey, if it works on women...

Tight1-4u
Apr 12, 2023, 12:18 AM
I've made guys cum from doing those things... and without touching their dick. Hey, if it works on women...tru dat.. what ever works!!! I know I love it when I get it.. I have never tried to see just how far I could get just with that kinda stimulation.. me thinks that me may have to explore this more!!!

stevelover
Apr 12, 2023, 9:41 AM
I love having my nipples sucked and bitten.
My wife can orgasm from it. I frequently sneak up behind her and pinch them, making her cum while making dinner! It's big fun!

Sadly I don't cum from it...

Jozyxt
Apr 12, 2023, 2:49 PM
KDaddy: you hit the nail on the head.. bulls eye!!! For some reason most guys have forgotten that we are all human too.. weather you are top of bottom we all have other erotic spots that can be just as hot as our cocks.. sometimes even more.. I for one love when a guy takes the time to kiss and make out.. it starts my motor running.. then if he really wants to get me revvedup kiss, lick, suck on my neck and shoulders.. even going as far as sucking fuck marks on me.. then move to my breasts and nipples.. squeeze, knead them.. suck on them.. all the while rubbing and fingering my Pussy.. you will find that I start moaning and soon begging you to fuck me.. even to the point of taking your cock an introducing it to my pussy myself!! Never for get that a partner that is worked up and wanting you is a lot more fun!! You will have more pleasure from someone that is wanting you and active in your pleasure than someone just laying there for you to fuck..

I do hope to get back with my new friend and spend more time snogging. I am wanting to try long makeout sessions with men and find so few really like it. I really loved the way he responded to my touch and nipple sucking. So I'll need to make more time for him and do it when I can cum on his tits. It somehow felt enjoyable in a very different way to be there just to get him off.

KDaddy23
Apr 12, 2023, 4:09 PM
I think that one has to make some adjustments when, in this case, the guy isn't all that into oral but he loves the body contact. Many of us grow up "necking" with girls and sucking on their nipples and maybe even fingering them but if or, really, when she's not in a mind to get you off in some way, yeah, that's a bit of a bummer but you had fun doing what she let you do. And he did let you suck him for a moment and that sounds promising to me: It feels very damned weird to be a cocksucker... but the other guy won't let you suck him. Argh! Methinks some frotting might be in order...

Jozyxt
Apr 12, 2023, 4:21 PM
! Methinks some frotting might be in order...

My thought exactly. Not sure how that works with two heavy guys that are very different heights, but it would be fun to find out.

KDaddy23
Apr 12, 2023, 4:27 PM
Yep, methinks it would be fun to figure it out! Hell, I've been the skinny guy with a guy way bigger than I am - and shorter - and I could figure it out although, yeah - how is this gonna work? Oh, it works like this! Cool! "Amazing" what body contact can do!