PDA

View Full Version : Female Questions

Tight1-4u
Apr 6, 2023, 12:24 AM
ok so I read here that there are quite a few that while having sex with men feel female and or submissive.. A few questions..
#1: what dose it take or how far do you have to go to feel female??
#2: is there something that triggers your female feelings??
#3: do you notice certain changes in your body and or your train of thought??
#4: during sex is it you or your female that is having sex??
#5: your female side, dose she have a name?? If so what is it??

for me as I have shared here many times I am very very submissive and very sissy minded.. as soon as a cock comes out it is like a switch gets flipped in me.. I instantly become female and want no need to touch it and suck it.. I love feeling it grow and harden in my mouth and throat.. while that is all going on I can feel my breasts and pussy start to tingle.. my breasts start to engorging and puffing up.. my nipples become hyper sensitive.. once I have sucked it hard all I want is it in my pussy.. I am all female..
my female alter ego is Lydia she is very kinky and a nympho.. the more she gets sex the more she wants.. so what?s your story??

skuz69
Apr 6, 2023, 8:19 AM
I don't do anal, so I don't know how I would feel if I did. But when I suck cock,, I'm just a guy who likes to suck cock. I love to eat pussy, too. Don't ever have the vaguest feminine feelings.

Warmnsalty
Apr 6, 2023, 8:46 AM
I don't ever feel feminine either. Seems odd when I think about it, I LOVE to suck swallow and bottom. Have also enjoyed wearing panties stockings and heels. But haven't ever felt feminine. Feel like a SLUT, absolutely but not a woman. I'm tall, muscular and I get off on the contrast of that against wearing stockings and heels. Same goes for when I suck or get fucked, love the contrast of this Type A, married guy getting on my knees and swallowing another guys load. Total turn on.

KDaddy23
Apr 6, 2023, 12:09 PM
One of the first things I learned about my feelings in this was every time I had sex with a guy, I felt... girly because I was doing stuff that girls were supposed to do: Suck dick and be fucked. In teh beginning, the feelings confused me because I knew I wasn't a girl and I wasn't like the one gay guy in our troupe but the feelings were there and I would learn to... disassociate them from the "girl model" and recognized that this was me being vulnerable, which was disturbing enough until I accepted it. I still remember that "bad" moment when a guy was cumming in me and I thought, "He's trying to get me pregnant!" but it wasn't really a girly thing but my mind getting hit with this guy doing something to me that I didn't think about when creaming a girl's pussy (and knowing what could happen).

Still, I've heard others say that when a man has sex with a man - and depending on what they're doing - it's one or both men embracing their feminine side which really means being more in touch with their emotions and being open with them but, sure, when I'm about to close my mouth around a guy's dick, it could be me embracing my "inner girl" but I just don't think or feel like I'm feminine: I'm a guy who loves to suck dick and unafraid of taking a hard one in the ass even though my very literal mind knows what's up with that. My protege, in his beginnings, would talk to me about "feeling bitchy" when sucking dick and the first couple of times he got fucked and creamed and he found it to be very disturbing but I told him that it's not likely that this feeling is ever going to go away so... embrace it and let it give power to your pleasure.

Now he talks about it and he understands how embracing this feeling can enhance his pleasure but he's "all guy," too.

cornholejoe
Apr 6, 2023, 1:43 PM
sometimes i do feel like a girl when being fucked in the ass mostly when i am on my back and legs up in the air its the way i would fuck girls if i am on all 4s i feel like a sub because i am submitting on my knees

KDaddy23
Apr 6, 2023, 4:23 PM
sometimes i do feel like a girl when being fucked in the ass mostly when i am on my back and legs up in the air its the way i would fuck girls if i am on all 4s i feel like a sub because i am submitting on my knees

I think that you "almost" can't help feeling very girly when you're being fucked but methinks that there's how you feel... and then there's how you want to express yourself as a whole because "being a girl" is how you perceive yourself. Nothing wrong with that, by the way. My gay boyfriend, whew, shit, he could make most women look like they didn't like sex and were still virgins. He responded to me just like my wife would but he once told me that "dressing the part" didn't work for him because he tried it and it didn't fit all that well. At a Halloween party, he dressed up like a woman and I personally thought that he killed it and right down to being able to walk in heels... but that wasn't who he was despite being very damned feminine.

He taught me a lot about this and I loved him for it. I understood feeling girly​ having sex with a guy but he was a girl in every way except his body.

Tight1-4u
Apr 6, 2023, 8:46 PM
KDaddy: I agree.. I do from time to time enjoy dressing for my guys.. I never wear high heels.. now stay away from makeup, wigs.. when my alter ego is out I sometimes have trouble controlling her.. going all out with makeup and wig changes my appearance to more feminine.. I always need to keep her in check.. the plain truth and fact that she gets out even a small bit while having sex shows me just how strong she is in my reality.. I only let her out totally when I know there is someone around to keep me from going hog wild.. as I have stated there is a bar near by that I use to let her go to.. I would get dressed up and go there.. she has the reputation that when there she is going to fuck everyone there that wants it.. so like I said I have to keep her where we both can enjoy men but be safe as well..
knowing the fact that all a guy has to do is allow her to get his cock out or gets it out on his own pretty much ensures he is going to fuck me.. at that split second my mind goes full on female.. I get coy and giddy.. but very sexually charged.. I need to touch it, suck it hard.. to me that is all fore play.. I want need him to touch me feel me.. kiss and lick and suck my neck and shoulders.. knead, squish, fondle my breasts and nipples.. play with my pussy and clitty.. treat me the same way he would a female.. do these things and I will beg you to fuck me.. I love being on my back, legs spread and in the air.. to me there is more passion more sexual tension being on my back looking him in the eyes.. he has full access to everything.. he has control of everything.. I am laid out before him allowing him to use touch and fuck all of me.. l love it when he crawls between my legs and up my body.. till his cock is at my pussy hole.. then slowly deliberately starts entering me.. kissing me and lowering himself on top of me.. going deeper in me with each thrust.. then just full on make love to me.. using touching kissing licking sucking everywhere driving me sexually mindless.. there is nothing better than being his slutty girl..

Jazminedress
Apr 7, 2023, 12:02 AM
Well, okay, will take a stab at this

#1: what dose it take or how far do you have to go to feel female?? I dont feel female, I feel feminine, I fully understand the concept of I am a biological male, this is simply how I choose to express myself. When I do deceide to let this out, I go as far as I can, and try to do it as best I can

#2: is there something that triggers your female feelings?? Cant really think of a trigger, it just sometimes comes out, no different than sometimes I hit the studio and write songs frantically for a few days, its like a light switch, oh, we are doing this now, click

#3: do you notice certain changes in your body and or your train of thought? Very much so, mannerisims, ways of doing things, walking , sitting, but then again, I was involved in performance so much of my life, I learned just to accept and immerse myself in what I am doing. Now the sexual part, when "Male", it is about passion with a woman and turning her on, when "female" I really enjoy the sense of power and control, and yes guys, you are easy to control, and get worked up. But, as they say, a stiff cock has no conscience

#4: during sex is it you or your female that is having sex??It is simply me. I get people say things like "The girl came out", I am me, I am always me, yes, there is a different personality, yes there is a different behavior. But for ones that dont quite get it, ar eyou the same at work as you are at home ? Probably not. Ar eyou the same around close friends as you are at a party with people you dont know well, probably not. We all show a different face at different times, yes, there is crossover, but there is also separation.
Mine just happens to have a very very very different face. But, I can also honestly state, different girls I had sex with, I behaved and did things slightly different with each of them............just think of it like that, but on steroids

#5: your female side, dose she have a name?? If so what is it? Yes, Jasmine or Jazz. No, it is not too totally encapsalate myself in a female persona. For men, when you go out it is easier. The mental connection for them is easier utilizing a female name with a female presentation and persona. It is also easier for my connetion to the person a I am at the time. When I rode with my Motorcycle clubs, I sued a road name, in the military I had a call name

Anything else, ask away, I don't care

KDaddy23
Apr 7, 2023, 2:56 PM
Bisexuals are some of the most expressive people I know of. The moment you find that it's fun to have sex with guys, it seems to open up the imagination; all of the possibilities become visible and... you find yourself. I'd been with guys who were total beasts in bed with women... and "docile and submissive" in bed with men as well as the reverse; totally unassuming guys who "came alive" in bed with a guy and, yep, guys who oozed masculinity "by day" and "femininity by night." Such guys were always mistaken as being gay but they weren't; their bisexuality gave them the freedom to express themselves in ways most people couldn't imagine.

I liked what Jaz said: When I'm having sex with anyone, it's just me. Uninhibited. Sure, that "girly" feeling having sex with guys - but I felt that it was an... associative thing because, again, girls sucked cock and got fucked and here I am doing the same thing. But, still a guy and all of this is just how my bisexuality allowed me to express myself. Meeting other bi guys and marveling at how they expressed themselves; seeing one friend, who I'd learned was bi and we were eager to have sex and going to his house and he opens the door... and I think I have the wrong house because a woman answered the door - but it was my friend. Initially shocking but, well, this is who he was with men... and the sex was pretty amazing. Was he "two different people?" No - just one person who found that this is how he wanted to express himself as a person. Although, I did mess with him and asked him what happens if he's in a threesome with a man and a woman... and he just laughed and said that if that ever happens, he'll let me know.

CockHummer
Apr 7, 2023, 9:15 PM
This is all so interesting. When I am with a guy, I feel like a guy having sex with a guy, but I have at times gone places while alone, with masturbatory fantasies, that were far beyond feeling a little bit feminine. In one, I pretend the shaft of my cock is the shaft of his cock, the head of which is buried deep in my vagina (and I mean my vagina and not my anus), and rather than jerking myself off, I am stroking the shaft of his cock as he pushes it in and out of me. When I am ready to cum I imagine he is cumming, too, and of all things, I want to get pregnant and I let myself get excited about the fact that I may become impregnated by the sperm he squirts into my vagina, and the "fact" that I may become a mother through having had sex with him somehow truly intensifies my orgasm. My breasts and nipples are not at all erotically sensitive, but with that sort of fantasy, I will imagine I have large breasts (not absurdly large but very nice), and that he sucks them if he is not kissing me passionately, while he is fucking me and holding onto my curvaceous buttocks with his hands. The funny thing is that my body is not feminine in the least, and I don't get off on kissing guys, even though I wish I could to a degree.

BootyBuffet
Apr 9, 2023, 12:21 PM
I am masculine and dominant with girls. But with guys, I love the role reversal of having a guy take charge, and spread my ass cheeks and fuck me like I was a girl. It's not that I feel like a girl or feminine but more that I am being used like he would use a girl. I love the feeling of knowing that a guy is fucking my ass until he comes . . . a huge turnon for both me and my wife, who loves to see me take it.

wifekinky4husband
Apr 9, 2023, 9:24 PM
This thread is NOT what I was expecting - ghee wiz you could have warned a girl. lol

So now to the hot part

I am masculine and dominant with girls. But with guys, I love the role reversal of having a guy take charge, and spread my ass cheeks and fuck me like I was a girl. It's not that I feel like a girl or feminine but more that I am being used like he would use a girl. I love the feeling of knowing that a guy is fucking my ass until he comes . . . a huge turnon for both me and my wife, who loves to see me take it.

I love your post BootyBuffet - my husband is very masculine and I would never say he is even submissive but I agree with you and your wife - My man certainly is hot as heck when getting his mouth and ass opened, taken, fucked, and cummed in. For such a man's man to take it like this in both holes and hands (I love when 4 or 5 of the other husbands are there) and often back to back bareback cummings I still can never get enough of being there with him seeing it, touching and feeling around, sharing the cum with him. So absolutely fricken HOT! I can't tell you all the number of cum pools I've eaten off of him as of late. That is why I haven't been on in a while. We have been sexing it up like crazy amazing. Hope all of you are well!

JeffT
Apr 15, 2023, 10:43 AM
As others have mentioned, it's about role reversal. I love dressing in a nice bra and panties and having a dominant guy kiss me and fuck me like a female. I get lost in feeling submissive and overwhelmed.

tenni
Apr 15, 2023, 9:39 PM
I feel comfortable in my masculinity and enjoy a male partner who is the same. I prefer a woman who feminine and man who is masculine but not in to power play domination. I do not wish to be fucked. I enjoy sensual kissing and body play with another guy. I do not feel feminine submissive.