PDA

View Full Version : Did cock size play a role in you becoming a bottom

tommyswing
Mar 27, 2023, 3:01 PM
I belong to a small cock website. They had a thread of size influencing you on being a bottom. Many said being small was their motivation for becoming a bottom. I couldn't identify with this. I started out as a top and over time moved to being a bottom. Since i was 13 I have been attracted to large cocks, at that age I wasn't aware I was small. I became a bottom as I loved being in a submissive/feminine role, and some light domination. I was wondering what made others attracted to bottoming.

KDaddy23
Mar 27, 2023, 3:52 PM
I knew guys with small dicks who got conscripted into the bottom role. Or an unspoken rule that the guy with the smaller dick would be the girl but, in my neighborhood and growing up, that one kinda went by the wayside because too much time would be wasted trying to measure or compare dicks - and I thought it was hilarious - when it was easier for both guys to take a turn being the girl. Still, it was generally being said that guys with small dicks weren't man enough to be able to use them; girls, of course, mostly wanted big dicks except those girls who were told that a big dick would rip them apart and kill them.

Since I was versatile, it didn't matter to me whose dick was bigger; stop messing around and let's do it! As an adult, I'd run into a lot of guys who "didn't measure up" to some unspoken size standard and they were primarily all bottoms and not by choice: They just accepted that they weren't man enough to fuck and too small to be worth sucking. I'd gotten with a gay dude who was hung - and a total bottom but he said that it was what he knew he was.

I bottomed because... it made sense. It was fair. If I fuck you, you get to fuck me since it felt really good. Today, I will bottom but I'm not a bottom and I have never given a fuck about cock size.

Tight1-4u
Mar 27, 2023, 9:03 PM
No.. I started out being bottom and have always been bottom.. I have never topped and have no desire to top.. I have been with several guys that have smaller cocks that really knew how to use what they have.. l have also been with guys with large cocks that sucked in bed.. just saying!!!

Jazminedress
Mar 27, 2023, 9:04 PM
Not at all...............I am normal average, about 6.5 inches. I am also not attracted to a specific penis size, I just simply have no desire to bang another guy, and since many like to be the one fucking, it works out

Long Duck Dong
Mar 28, 2023, 12:25 AM
Mmmm no......I was curious about what it was like to be fucked, and my first few experiences were with small to average sized guys......

Honestly I think if my first experiences were with big guys and it hurt too much to be enjoyed, it may have put me off being fucked..well for a few years at least.....

One experience I loved, was with a couple of guys, both 4 inches, who loved the fact that I was hung..... at one stage I was on top of one guy with his cock in me and I was moving my hips back and forward while his mate was 69ing and sucking my cock like a starving man....I ended up sucking and being fucked by both of them for a few months.....
I did ask if they wanted to be fucked and the answer was no, neither of them enjoyed it...but they loved the idea of fucking a well hung guy and having him beg for more of their smaller sized cocks....

Over the years I have met a number of ladies who have said that bigger is not always better....and that while a hard man was good to find, a good man was hard to find

DLazguy
Mar 28, 2023, 2:34 AM
Sort of....
I want to do things that I can't do with my wife (sucking dick and bottoming). While playing with dildos, I experimented using bigger and bigger ones. I noticed how good it feels to be full and stretched. I've bottomed once (he was 8+ and thick) and I want to experience it again.

Warmnsalty
Mar 28, 2023, 10:41 AM
I started as bottom, I'm nicely hung. LOVE fucking pussy, when I'm with guys it's all about his cock and me using my mouth and ass to get him off. My biggest motivation being I'm not into hair and a hairy ass is a turn off for me, just not my thing. So many guys have complained that I don't top LOL. I will top but it's rare. Find me a twink or nice smooth ass and I'm game, other wise I'm on all fours, head down and begging to get mounted.

cornholejoe
Mar 28, 2023, 1:35 PM
size dont matter as i have got older i do bottom more because i like to be fucked but i still top some of the time and still love fucking a women

Neonaught
Mar 29, 2023, 8:55 AM
Most of the bottom men I have know were no slouches when it came to cock size.

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 29, 2023, 10:12 AM
My size has nothing to do with my being a bottom. For the greater part of my sex life, I was married (still am) and assumed that I was straight. I didn't play the dick measurement game, and just assumed that i was about 'average'. My wife was always complimentary about my size, but I figured she was just being nice.

Then we started swinging, and that was my first exposure to other guys' hard cocks. Although we didn't have a lot of experiences, I was usually in the room when my wife was with another man, and I began to notice that I was nearly always as-large or larger than he was. There were only a couple of them that I could say without doubt were bigger.

All this was before I became aware of any attraction to cocks, and I eventually recognized a desire to play with and suck one, leading to a recognition that I'm bisexual.

My wife has enjoyed being penetrated anally, and I found giving it to her very erotic, as well. But I've never had any desire to fuck a hairy man's ass, even as I began to think about taking a cock in my own.

As the years go by, my slow evolution to being more feminine has combined with ebbing virility to where I rarely have PIV sex anymore, and I identify as a crossdressing bottom more than anything else these days. I still have a decent mouthful and have a bigger 'clit' than any of the other gurls I've played with, in spite of it all.

I'm to the point where I'd like to be able to fuck another CD/gurl -- because so many want the same thing I do. But it would be simply to please them if I could manage it. I wouldn't have the same level of enjoyment doing this that I'd have with a genetic woman.

KDaddy23
Mar 29, 2023, 3:19 PM
My protege has asked, "How come there are so many bottoms with huge dicks?" and I sometimes have a hard time (no pun) explaining it to him and I do like this: There are guy who bottom and then there are guys who are bottoms. The reality is that dick size isn't a determining factor in this despite what I probably wrote here about how guys with the smaller dick got relegated into the bottom role and with some size shaming tacked on for good measure. I think that like some guys, cock size fascinates the shit out of him but I try to disabuse him of the notion that the guy with the bigger dick always has to be a top when it's clear that there are big-dicked bottoms who... love being bottoms.

He has asked, "Why won't some bottoms use their dicks like a man is supposed to?" and I say, "Because they don't want to. They could if they really wanted to but I would say that using their dick isn't... their purpose in being a bottom; you'd have to ask one and see what he says about it." His FWB is a bottom and there have been times when my protege wants to bottom for his FWB but... he ain't feeling it and, as I recall, only topped my protege once - and he enjoyed it; he'd like his FWB to bone him more often - and because I suspect they've gotten closer than he's willing to admit - and I've said that if this is something that he really wants to get into with his FWB, ask him - he just might go with it. Otherwise, it's the way he is; being a bottom is what works best for him and just like my protege's "habit" of bottoming when he's in the mood for it. I do tease him and say that he should've picked a more versatile guy...

JeffT
Apr 1, 2023, 2:05 PM
No, cock size isn't an issue. I simply prefer being submissive and feminine with a guy while he takes me like a woman. I love the feeling of complete surrender as a bottom. Being stroked hard and kissed and feeling his cock shooting everything up inside gets me off beautifully.

hung4you
Apr 7, 2023, 7:37 AM
Not at all, cock size doesn't matter when it goes in the back door.

BackyardShaman
Apr 7, 2023, 2:19 PM
No, not really. I bottom because I want to and I enjoy it with a guy I can trust. I’m slightly longer than 6 inches hard and I am versatile. Guys I’ve fucked before I always offer my butt to them too, regardless of their size of dick. Some seem kind of surprised and take me up on it, some don’t. I have when younger played along with the “biggest dick gets to fuck first game” but mainly because it was fun.

wifekinky4husband
Apr 9, 2023, 11:26 PM
Not a man (13) in our group says size has anything to do with taking cock anally. Everyone of them took cock at the request, plea, bribe, barter, or coercion of his wife. Not a one regrets it. I guarantee that. I see how much they a enjoy it.

dicktrobing
Apr 10, 2023, 2:46 AM
Not really, I enjoy getting a good hard fucking from a guy. Every now and then I have the need to ride a guy

jimkimball
Apr 13, 2023, 2:19 PM
I have always been a bottom since I started at age 13.
Once I got a cock in my mouth that's all I wanted to do and my friend that got me started he was dominant and was always on top in the 69 ,tried to penetrate my ass a few times but never did but I like to give head with no recipe

CdnBadBoy
Apr 21, 2023, 10:34 AM
No, I'm larger than average, but I'm not attracted to men's bodies, just their cocks. What led me to bottoming was that I enjoyed things in my ass, so used to finger and fuck myself with various objects. Finally tried a cock in me when I turned 50 and couldn't believe how good it felt. Thankfully, I'm in good shape, so no shortage of guys who'd like to bang my ass when I indulge. I did try topping a few times just to see, or because guys really wanted it, but really not my thing. Best part about it was dominating the sub ones and unloading in their holes.

John1971
Apr 25, 2023, 4:07 PM
Nope. I do have a smaller than average cock (which is why I don't post pics of it), but my attraction to men is purely sexual. Why would I want to top a guy, when I could just as easily fuck a woman in the ass or pussy? I have yet to be fucked, but I really want that sensation of a hard, warm cock pounding inside me and releasing hot cum inside me.

Jazminedress
Apr 25, 2023, 7:47 PM
Nope. I do have a smaller than average cock (which is why I don't post pics of it), but my attraction to men is purely sexual. Why would I want to top a guy, when I could just as easily fuck a woman in the ass or pussy? I have yet to be fucked, but I really want that sensation of a hard, warm cock pounding inside me and releasing hot cum inside me.

I have found most guys who say they are smaller than average, are really just average and have nothign to worry about

hung4you
Apr 26, 2023, 12:11 AM
Cock size is nothing, my regular is only 6 inches and does just fine I my man pussy

Franco
May 1, 2023, 1:03 PM
This question attracted me to this thread. I'm sure that there are many different answers as to what makes a bottom.

In my case, I have a small to average size cock with a nice head larger than the shaft. And I was always on the small size as a kid and am short in height as an adult.

My first sexual experiences were with boys when I was 11-12 and the two boys were my 12 and 14. The 14-year-old was much bigger than the two of us younger boys and had a large, fat cock and huge balls. We kissed and touched each other as a threesome, but something compelled me to see Frank, the older boy with the big cock and he pulled it out and let me touch it and I instinctively drew closer to his cock and started kissing it. He moaned and encouraged me. I smelled it and licked it on the tip and then all around his very large crown, going in circles around his head just under the ridge of the crown. I just loved it. I was excited and vibrating with excitement. I saw him many times and learned how to suck his cock and hit it into my small mouth. He came in what felt like a gallon in several volleys and I had to learn how to swallow each volley and keep sucking so as not to feel like I was drowning - which took me at least 3 times before I could master it. This affected me for life.

Even with my first girlfriend as a teenager, we fantasized about big cocks but I was not able to convince her to do a threesome.

Later, my first wife was into big cocks although she didn't complain about mine. While I was getting to know her, she was dating Steve, a guy with a large cock and had sucked him from the first date of many that continued for many months even after we started dating as I found out later. After we were married and I told her of my interest in cocks and she shared her excitement with the previous boyfriend who had a big cock, she admitted that she had continued to suck Steve and admitted for the first time that he also was eating her pussy and although he didn't completely penetrate her, he would place the tip of his cock between her pussy lips and shoot his loads into her. She loved his big balls and big loads and since he was younger than me, he could come several times a night.

Her perspective was that if we were going to look for another lover, he should have something she didn't have with me and wanted a bigger man - taller, younger and with a big cock. I agreed because I was also looking for a big cock not only for me but to watch her responding to big-cock fucking. We lucked out the first time out, meeting our kids' soccer coach who had a reputation as a pistol and his wife had told mine that she called him a "jawbreaker" because of his huge cockhead.

Our first night with him started with me meeting him alone to check out his cock and I immediately called my wife and invited him to join that evening. When we got home together, she had showered and prepared drinks and our bed for him. We started with small talk and then I put some music on and encouraged him to dance with my wife. It was a slow song. He took her into his arms and dance for a minute or two and then held her very close to him by letting his hands fall to her ass and pull her towards him and up since he was much taller and he pulled her pussy up to his cock and she responded by spreading her legs and wrapping her legs around him. She was wearing a skirt and thin see-through panties. He started fingering her pussy from behind and she moaned and hugged him and kissed him on the neck.

I said, let's take it upstairs to our bedroom and he let her down slowly, his finger still inside her. She looked at him and didn't turn away and whispered in his ear that I couldn't hear. We all took our clothes off and lay down in our bed with my wife between the two of us. She was stunned by the size of his cock, even soft. She kept staring at it in amazement. I encouraged her to touch it with me and she cradled his big balls while I played with his cock. And he gently guided her hand to his cock and I switched to cradling his balls. He started fondling her breasts and bent down to kiss and suck her nipples. She moaned again and his cock grew and got much harder. While he sucked on her breasts, I sucked his cock and licked his balls. I reached for her and encouraged her to suck on Alan's big cock with me and he was in seventh heaven with our two mouths on his cock. At this point, I asked my wife if A was as big as Steve whose cock I knew she missed and she said, looking at A, it's even bigger, especially his head and more beautiful. At this point, A started fingering her again with one hand under bottom, lifting her up, and fingering with one, two, then three fingers, gently at first and then faster and harder. And she just melted under his hands and moved her hips closer to him, she held him close in her arms, and drew his face close to her and she started talking in his ear. Almost a whisper but I could hear her. She said he was exactly as his wife described him and that his wife had said he could fuck deep and hard. And would he please enter her now?

In fact, they were making love to each other and he agreed without even looking at me. They were deeply involved with each other. He placed his huge door-knob of a cockhead on her pussy and started to rub it up and down while she got very wet and he pushed a little into her pussy lips. She moaned and groaned and encourage him to enter her pussy. But try as he might, he couldn't get the crown of his large head into her. He tried twice after eating her pussy but couldn't manage. So I went to get some lubrication for her pussy and spread it over her pussy and his cockhead. The third time was a charm and he was able to slowly get his cockhead passed her pussy lips into the entrance of her cunt and when he gave the final push into her and she felt the full size of his cockhead, she gave a shout between pain and pleasure. He left it there for a few seconds and held her shoulders and started rocking her on his cock, very gently and started moving his cock into her. After about 15 minutes of this gently rocking, his cock went inch by inch into her - all 11 inches of it. And after some more accommodation of her cunt to his cock, she whispered into his ears to go faster and harder. And he let go and starting pumping her with the full length and width of his big cock and she responded by meeting each thrust of his cock with her hips and moaning very loud.

She was still talking into his war but much louder now. Yes, she cried, yess, yesss ... I was born for this! I was waiting for your cock.
He pumped her cunt for over an hour, the two of them fucking each other hard, meeting each movement with a strong response.
And as he pumped really fast and hard, she spoke to me for the first time, can he come inside me?

And I said we agreed not to let him come inside you. And she said, I don't want to disappoint him. So I agreed.

Five minutes later, pumping deep and hard, he gave a huge grunt of pleasure and dumped his load into her cunt.

She was howling with pleasure and after she settled down, she said, you have made me a woman!

He came a lot and his come was leaking out onto our bed and as I went to clean it up, she brushed my hands away and wanted to lie in the huge wet spot that their combined juices was creating in our bed. The two of them lay side by side, arm in arm, gazing deeply into each other's eyes. My wife and I had also agreed that she wouldn't kiss him on the mouth but without asking me, she kissed him and they were exchanging tongues for a long time.

When they both rested, I had my turn inside her. She was very wet and well-lubed with A's sperm which was still dripping out of her cunt and I felt it all over my cock and balls.

After another rest, she wanted him again and A asked me to suck him to get him hard. From now on, that would be my role.

They fucked again - over an hour again - and he came again inside her totally ignoring me. Now they held each other tightly, with her legs wide open, her arms wrapped around him, her hands on his ass, pulling him harder into her cunt and kissing him all over his neck and face punctuated by deep french-kissing. He gave her three large loads in the end.

On his way out, A told us we're a hot couple and that he had never enjoyed a threesome so much.

My wife asked him to come back and after he left, insisted on lying in the pool of sperm spewing out of her cunt.

When we talked about it, she had she loved the experience and wanted more. He really was bigger than Steve and that's when she told me that Steve used to put his cockhead over her pussy lips and shoot his loads into her but that having A's big head was so much better.

We started seeing A once a month then once a week and eventually she was seeing him along several times a week. He called her his sexual wife.

I also started seeing him alone to suck him and I got hooked on his cock and his sperm.

We didn't know the words then, but he became our bull, she became a hotwife and I became a cuckold.

I became more and more passive and submissive, more addicted to big cock so I started going to a gay sauna and become a cocksucker and a size-queen.

I felt that my cock was too small to please my wife or to complete her satisfaction and I gravitated to big men like A and big cocks and become a regular cocksucker (several time a week) and eventually a bottom for big cocks.

Franco

marine20
May 1, 2023, 5:08 PM
very hot story franco. nothing hotter than watching your wife being fucked like a whore .

Franco
May 3, 2023, 12:29 AM
It was really hot. He started gently on her and then became a jackhammer.
And she loved it. She really became his cunt. She woudn't have agreed with whore although I do.
She said things like, I was born to be your cunt. You made me a women for the first time (in front of me).
And I didn't say that she would compare our cocks and do small-cock humiliation with me in front of him and when we were alone.
She told her best girl friend about him and his big cock and her friend brought it up when we were together socially.
How does it feel to have your wife being fucked by a better man and a bigger cock?
When we socialized as a threesome with her best friend and selected others, our bull would have his hands all over my wife and she would position her hand over his crotch and stroke his cock over his pants which grew visibly hard!

Mfmfantasy50
May 5, 2023, 7:40 AM
Very titillating story!

mtnmen2
May 12, 2023, 3:01 PM
My cock size hard is 5" long and 1.45" in diameter which puts me in the average range but when I'm flaccid it's only 1.75" long and less than inch in diameter. So I'm a grower not a shower but when I was young I topped a lot more than I bottomed. However as I've gotten older I've become more submissive, gotten into chastity and started cross dressing. So as I've changed and becoming more feminine I have become almost exclusively a bottom. Most of the time I'm in chastity and even when playing with a guy my cock receives no attention. It's been 3 years since I've had an orgasm from a blowjob and 5.5 years since I've topped or had an orgasm from penetrative sex. The majority of my orgasm's either come from anal or the occasional masturbation. As far as fucking a woman I've been pussy free for 7.5 years now and really lean more on a Kinsey scale as a 5 I sometimes still would like to play with a woman and think at times I would still like to fuck one every so often.

sissyjackie
May 26, 2023, 12:01 PM
Not sure if that's true. For me I am a grower not a shower. Hard I am 4 1/2 inches long by 5 inches in circumference. I was always on the feminine side as I have low testosterone levels. Just gotten tested was 140 normal is 200 plus. I had male boobs all my life so hard to say I always loved being a bottom. I always been submissive and shy. My first sex was with my best buddy at age 14, I started sucking him. My second person was my married next-door neighbor he's the one that took my anal cherry. Yes, it hurt the first few times, but I wanted more of it, and it started feeling good and I craved it. The 3rd person I was 17 she was 16 and she was very aggressive knew what she wanted and laughed when she found out I was a virgin.

IamWhoIamBiSex
May 27, 2023, 3:13 PM
Yes, smaller is better for me