PDA

View Full Version : In deep

TRICK69
Mar 22, 2023, 6:37 PM
Help me out I have a good bowel movement and get real clean in my butt. Why can't I go deeper when I use my dildo? I feel a pain when I want to go deeper with my dildo. Is it something you have to work on slowly? Or is that as deep as I can go.

Jazminedress
Mar 22, 2023, 7:35 PM
#1, pain means stop

#2, there are two rings, cant remember what they are called but you have to get by them, the easiest way is push out like your are going to poop and go slow.

but the bigger question, are you in like 6 inches and trying to do more ? the average guy is like 5.5 so dont stress it

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 23, 2023, 8:02 AM
Another factor that may not be obvious is that this isn't just one big tunnel you're sticking that dildo in. There are several parts, with different shapes and sizes and they're not all in a straight line. Have a look at this anatomical side view, which shows some of the twists & turns. https://medlineplus.gov/ency/imagepages/9629.htm

Neonaught
Mar 23, 2023, 9:23 AM
Many things could be factor here, not just anatomy. How thick is your dildo? If it's larger you may need to start with a thinner dildo so get warmed up before moving up in girth. Lube is your friend so don't skimp on it. You may wish to purchase two slimmer diodes and use them to work up to the big boys.

You may also have rectal polyps present that are causing the pain when you touch them with the toy. A colposcopy will detect and possibly remove these.

TRICK69
Mar 24, 2023, 7:33 PM
six inches in

Jazminedress
Mar 24, 2023, 7:37 PM
so you are good with 90% of the guys out there, and the 5% that lie about their size. Dont make it a contest for how much you can stuff in, many of those men have issues later in life, not worth it

babyrmd
Mar 25, 2023, 5:15 AM
Ypur internal sphincter is probably stopping you from going deeper. Need to learn to relax that muscle in orfer to get toys/cocks deeper. The Dom who trained me used his fingers, one, then 2 then 3, to get me to loosen up in order to take him my first time, 37 yrs ago. I can and have many times taken up to 9"x6" with no problem. Then again, I have a nice deep bubble butt that can take it deeper then most. Try to relax and work your toys in a little more each time, or find a friend to do it for you. Always MUCH better that way

sissyjackie
Mar 26, 2023, 10:35 AM
lube lube lube you never have enough lube. Go really slow and don't fight it just let it happen. I find if you try to push back it hurts just let it slide in you. Once you learn how to relax you can go deeper. I have had a 15-inch English cucumber up in me.