PDA

View Full Version : CAM to CAM

TRICK69
Mar 21, 2023, 4:52 PM
I was just wondering do you like or dislike doing cam to cam jerking. I have tried it, but it seems guys are picky or just want too see your cock and no more. I was real lucky one time and it was fucking hot. The guy was super hot and had a big cock. We could talk to each other dirty, which made it even more hot. Maybe other sites are better than others I only know of two sites which I will not name.

phalluster
Mar 22, 2023, 7:56 AM
I love camming and I have had some good experiences, but not always. As is clear from this forum we each have our specific kinks that excite us and they don't often match well with another mans. But I keep trying because the connection can be hot!

KDaddy23
Mar 22, 2023, 1:50 PM
I remember when that first became a thing. I gave it (and cybersex) a try and if there is such a thing as empty sex, this qualified for me. If anything, it pissed me off because I'm looking at a dick that I could be sucking or he could be sucking mine but here we are, on camera, jerking off and trying to talk dirty to each other. I was "good" at that part but I was being rather fake and that didn't sit well with me so I stopped camming after maybe giving it a serious try for a month. Some guys got pretty weird about what they wanted to see or, yeah, they didn't want to see my face but just my dick; I wondered how you can make a good connection like that. It wasn't that exciting for me...

Neonaught
Mar 23, 2023, 9:38 AM
I found camming while the audience made comments quite arousing but it the end I am much more the up close and personal type when it comes to sex.

Happy Tongue
Mar 23, 2023, 9:48 AM
While in person is more fulfilling, camming sure came in handy during the pandemic. Safe sex with a little help from your friends! Until the get togethers got together again...

darkeyes
Mar 23, 2023, 12:17 PM
While in person is more fulfilling, camming sure came in handy during the pandemic. Safe sex with a little help from your friends! Until the get togethers got together again...
I don't know if it is the same at the other side of the pond or elsewhere but in Scotland and other parts of the UK there is more reluctance to get it together physically and among the young especially which surprises me. Camming is as popular as it was during and before the pandemic, arguably more so but I hope that isn't something that lasts. Touch and physical bonding with lover or partner are something which cam will never be replace. I don't decry their value, but surely only as a temporary stopgap?

69luvr
Jul 31, 2023, 12:42 PM
Sometimes, it can be hit or miss, and some guys are too focused on certain things. But when you find someone who's on the same page and can connect both visually and verbally, it's amazing!

Speaking of online content, I recently stumbled upon lauren alexis leaked onlyfans (https://leaknudes.com/leaked/video/10528/lauren-alexis-onlyfans-leaked-video-xxv). Her content is just mesmerizing, you should enjoy it!

I like this very much: https://www.xvideos.com/video62081099/blonde_sensual_sucking_big_dick_and_cum_swallow_-_point_of_view_-_laloka4you

69luvr
Jul 31, 2023, 12:53 PM
https://www.xvideos.com/video8533086/busty_hitch_hiking_hottie_blows_driver

Jozyxt
Jul 31, 2023, 1:14 PM
Sometimes, it can be hit or miss, and some guys are too focused on certain things. But when you find someone who's on the same page and can connect both visually and verbally, it's amazing!

Speaking of online content, I recently stumbled upon lauren alexis leaked onlyfans (https://leaknudes.com/leaked/video/10528/lauren-alexis-onlyfans-leaked-video-xxv). Her content is just mesmerizing, you should enjoy it!

This is a malware site. It immediately prompts visitors to install Adobe Flash, which has been out of use for five years, There is no telling what spyware and crap this will actually install. DO NOT got to this link.

Jazminedress
Jul 31, 2023, 8:43 PM
camming never did anything for me

willingcumdump
Aug 1, 2023, 2:40 PM
I love camming. In fact If I’m home alone it’s my go to in order to get off. I regularly show my wife on cam sites every chance I get. The guys love it and I love watching them jerk to her or record her with their phones.

eager4cum
Aug 4, 2023, 9:31 AM
I love c2c mainly because most of the people I meet on line live far enough away that cams are the only realistic way to connect with someone that is like minded and is willing to have some fun.

SilkyHoseLover
Aug 8, 2023, 10:15 AM
I used to do it occasionally and it was fun! I've done it privately on chat sites, and had a Chaturbate account where I used to do it where users could watch for free. Nice thing about that was knowing how many were watching, and that was a real turn-on, even if it was only a few. And I absolutely loved the ones who commented and chatted with me!

For a variety of reasons, I've not cammed in several years. For one thing, now that my wife is fully onboard with my crossdressing and meeting other guys/gurls for sex, I don't have to resort to waiting until she's not around and then risk getting caught being gurly and sexually aroused and online if she should happen to return home early. The times that I had when she was away by herself were few and far between. Now, if I wanted to, I could probably do it while she was around, and she might even stick around and watch. I love the freedom I have with this wonderful woman!

The pictures in the May 2019 album in my profile were screenshots from a cam session. It felt so good!!!