PDA

View Full Version : Group cavity strip search and physical examination

BackyardShaman
Mar 20, 2023, 3:00 PM
Has anyone here except me been lined up with other guys nude for a group physical exam and cavity search? It happened to me in the early 1970s in a detention center for juveniles in South Georgia USA. I doubt they?d do it nowadays, but me and 12 other guys experienced it. It makes me horny when I remember it, we lined up in front of a table and you could watch everybody else getting checked out, the doctor went down the line first checking the front then had us turn around and put his finger up our butts. It was a turn on watching everyone take it. I had made friends with the guy standing next to me, but when he dropped his pants I found out his dick was tremendously huge.

KDaddy23
Mar 20, 2023, 5:49 PM
I've never been in that situation but, yeah, seeing all that dick and ass would make me think very hard about not getting hard and especially getting the finger in my ass.

Jozyxt
Mar 20, 2023, 7:53 PM
Turn your head can cough at the military physical was the closest I came to that. While I passed that test, I was busted on the physical for orthopedic problems.

Neonaught
Mar 22, 2023, 9:23 AM
As a paramedic, I used to make many calls at the various prisons (not jails, those are city/county) around Huntsville Texas. Jail inmates at city/county jails are generally not cavity searched but prisons are different. Every inmate goes through the intake process once sentenced and it involves a full cavity search. Believe it or not, cell hones are one of the most popular things guys will try to smuggle into the prison in their asses. Drugs being a close second.

DD788Snipe
Mar 23, 2023, 2:54 AM
That reminds me of the time I was going to have hernia surgery. I had my pre surgical appointment with this female surgeon. Now she was nothing to talk about but she brought in this surgical inturn that was drop-dead gorgeous. Now I'd say a 9 on the 10 scale. This surgeon in training was doing the exam and I knew she was going to grab my balls and tell me to cough. It was everything I could do to keep from getting a hard on.

Neonaught
Mar 23, 2023, 9:30 AM
That reminds me of the time I was going to have hernia surgery. I had my pre surgical appointment with this female surgeon. Now she was nothing to talk about but she brought in this surgical inturn that was drop-dead gorgeous. Now I'd say a 9 on the 10 scale. This surgeon in training was doing the exam and I knew she was going to grab my balls and tell me to cough. It was everything I could do to keep from getting a hard on.

I understand your concern about being embarrassed but, as a clinician, I can assure you we are accustomed to things like this and no one would have made an issue of it. At worst the two ladies may have privately expressed admiration! LOL

BackyardShaman
Mar 23, 2023, 2:27 PM
As a paramedic, I used to make many calls at the various prisons (not jails, those are city/county) around Huntsville Texas. Jail inmates at city/county jails are generally not cavity searched but prisons are different. Every inmate goes through the intake process once sentenced and it involves a full cavity search. Believe it or not, cell hones are one of the most popular things guys will try to smuggle into the prison in their asses. Drugs being a close second.

this place was juvenile but in the State system, I know drugs is a biggie for up there but I never thought about a cell phone wow! This place I was in had had some recent turnover in prisoners so that is part of what prompted the search.