PDA

View Full Version : Location Change

biguycancun
Mar 17, 2023, 4:10 PM
I have moved from Cancun, Mexico to Central Florida. I cannot find a way to update my profile. I've written to Help at least twice and have received no answer. Does anyone know how to change theri location? TIA1

KDaddy23
Mar 17, 2023, 6:14 PM
I looked through the "Edit Profile" stuff and didn't see where you can change your location...

biguycancun
Mar 18, 2023, 10:05 AM
I looked through the "Edit Profile" stuff and didn't see where you can change your location...
Well at least I don't feel stupid. I was beginning to doubt my abilities. It would be nice if the support staff, if there is any, would respond to messages.

Buck Naked
Mar 20, 2023, 7:09 PM
This site is pretty much on auto-pilot. Has been for years.

coastocoast
Jul 15, 2023, 7:59 PM
When I go to the link to add a location (Profile Edit) I do not see where to add a location. It has DOB and a profile that can be edited, links to other Instant messaging but no location.

coastocoast
Sep 3, 2023, 3:56 PM
I really miss Drew. The site more or less died with him.

bikurinpa
Sep 3, 2023, 8:38 PM
I have moved from Cancun, Mexico to Central Florida. I cannot find a way to update my profile. I've written to Help at least twice and have received no answer. Does anyone know how to change theri location? TIA1
Can't change, only thing you can do is put your new location in your signature.

Hubie
Sep 4, 2023, 5:34 AM
West central Fl here

Curious me
Jan 12, 2024, 8:31 AM
East Texas here. Site WILL NOT LET YOU CHANGE MY LOCATION! It's so easy to create a workable site. This site goes out of it's way to make simple actions complicated!

elian2
Jan 12, 2024, 11:54 AM
The last time I was on here "What Happened to Drew?" was a big controversy. I'm -glad- the site is still here, but it may not HAVE a chief admin/owner anymore?

csreef
Jan 12, 2024, 10:08 PM
I've said it before, and I will say it one more time.....If you cant put the money into the site and bring it to where it should be, PULL THE PLUG!!!1

elian2
Jan 14, 2024, 11:41 AM
I do like talking to all of you and the sense of community though ...

biguycancun
Jan 21, 2024, 8:32 AM
The last time I was on here "What Happened to Drew?" was a big controversy. I'm -glad- the site is still here, but it may not HAVE a chief admin/owner anymore?

So who is paying the bills? I'm sure the hosting company isn't giving services for free.