PDA

View Full Version : Doublelist - No more free account option!

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 15, 2023, 10:52 AM
Found that what I posted wasn't quite accurate, so I've deleted the original content. I don't seem to be able to delete this post, however...

dowmass
Mar 15, 2023, 4:31 PM
Found that what I posted wasn't quite accurate, so I've deleted the original content. I don't seem to be able to delete this post, however...

i don?t think this is right.

If you log in and look under ?manage my post?, you van view, edit, renew and delete that particular post.

KDaddy23
Mar 16, 2023, 4:19 PM
Well, I don't use Doublelist but for those who do, are the free accounts still there and available?

Jazminedress
Mar 16, 2023, 11:19 PM
Well, I don't use Doublelist but for those who do, are the free accounts still there and available?

No, you can get a $5 hookup thing if you are looking for a weekend, or $45 a year

Neonaught
Mar 17, 2023, 9:27 AM
I'm paying $10 a month but it's worth it to me.

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 18, 2023, 12:10 PM
i don?t think this is right.

If you log in and look under ?manage my post?, you van view, edit, renew and delete that particular post.

I'd originally clicked on the email message that invited me back and the only thing that would come up was an update page for two different paid accounts. It would let me go NOWHERE in my account. Even clicking LOGOUT did nothing. That was when I started this thread. After that, I closed the browser, but went back later and logged on in another browser window, and was then able to access my account, including my previous saved ads, etc.

I wanted to delete my post about it, but bisexual.com wouldn't let me, I could only edit it. Thought they used to let you delete posts, but I haven't been around much lately...

Jozyxt
Mar 19, 2023, 7:49 AM
DL seems to be working fine for me today. The paid subscription page came up a few months ago for me but disappeared and hasn't come back.

Jazminedress
Mar 19, 2023, 2:16 PM
DL seems to be working fine for me today. The paid subscription page came up a few months ago for me but disappeared and hasn't come back.

weird, same here today,maybe they do free weekends or something

luv2suckuLA
Jul 7, 2023, 10:59 AM
One thing is for sure it's difficult to hookup if you are a cocksucker looking for Bi or straight men to suck. There are so many guys offering head on there it's CRAZY.

luv2suckuLA
Jul 7, 2023, 11:03 AM
I too noticed lately that they haven't been charging to post or reply, but as previous posters have mentioned it may be an intermittant feature. It just might be they stagger the pay thing to try to get more signups. It seems to me even if you paid you would likely not have an easy time finding men to suck off, especially if you are older and you can't host. A younger guy with a hot pic and a centrally located hosting location can service the married guys after work easier than the top having to have a place to host. Most married or even divorced single men can't or won't host. Car is a real drag, too.

Jazminedress
Jul 7, 2023, 12:01 PM
yeah I was just posting about it, seems depends on day of the week...............I have actually had good luck with DL, but then again, I think I attract bi guys more than anything