PDA

View Full Version : What did he get me into???

Tight1-4u
Mar 4, 2023, 4:37 PM
so Dan and I were at my place last Thursday evening.. there was a knock at the door.. when he comes back to the living room.. he has this funny look on his face.. I ask what is up.. he said that there were two young twink looking guys at the door.. they gave him a scroll!! And invited us to a Roman style orgy.. I ask what a Roman style orgy was?? He shrugged his shoulders.. we read the scroll.. just date time and address.. I have googled it,, not much out there.., Dan wants to go see what it is all about so I guess we go!!
This ott to be interesting!!!

KDaddy23
Mar 4, 2023, 8:36 PM
Yeah, um, I've been invited and involved in orgies before and, whew. Just knock-down, free-for-all, go for what you know affairs and involving both men and women. I do remember turning down an invite to an all-male orgy because I'd already had the experience of a lot of guys having sex with me, both orally and anally, and that was enough for me. But if you go, I hope you let us know your thoughts about it... and I'm thinking that they wouldn't have showed up with an invite in hand if they didn't know about you and, well, hmm. Just saying.

mewanturcum
Mar 5, 2023, 7:43 AM
Oh yes, please let us know! The more details the better. I wish I could get in a situation with a room full of guys, and even girls so I could eat cum from their pussy.

cornholejoe
Mar 5, 2023, 11:48 AM
i went to what was some post to be a orgy but end up me being gangbanged by 4 young studs but it did turn out to be fun

Tight1-4u
Mar 5, 2023, 3:44 PM
well that was interesting: when we arrived we were given different colored beed necklaces and bracelets to denote your sexual preferences.. I was given gold for oral and purple for anal bottom.. was also given a white one for vip.. in the middle of the room were some pads arranged in a big square.. they said that the pads were the main area.. to go to the area along the walls to get naked.. and then proceed to the pads for play.. with the white vip beads I was allowed to use any of the small booths around the main aria.. they also informed us that there were oilers that would be around.. they were in fact young guys that had what I would call pump up weed sprayers.. full of oil.. they did nothing but walk around and spray oil on people..
when we made it to the main area there were about 10-15 guys there.. there were 3 guys sucking.. 1 guy stroking other guys.. I don’t think that there was another bottom guy there yet.. so I found a spot and started sucking Dan and soon had 5-6 guys around me.. so trying to suck all of them at the same time and having them all over me it basically seemed like any other gang bang I had been to.. then another bottom showed up.. he got on all fours next to me an got some attention real soon.. I got on my back just as an oiler came around.. he sprayed me down very generously.. I spread and lifted my legs exposing my pussy to him which he sprayed very generously.. then stuck the nozzle agents my pussy and oiled her inside as well.. I immediately got on the attention of 5 guys.. one crawlers between my legs and took advantage of the slippery oil freshly applied and drove himself deep in my pussy.. I had a cock in each hand and one in my mouth and a couple hands on my breasts and nipples.. I must admit that I hadn’t ever had an the experience of being oiled up that much and being that slippery.. it was really kinda amazing.. the pile just kinda kept getting bigger and bigger.. there was oil dripping everywhere.. there were even there kiddy type wading pools full of oil around that you could get in.. then the small vip privet areas around the outside of the room had small tables or benches in them to play on.. spent some time in a couple of them.. then back to the pile in the middle of the room..
I would guess that there were at times about 30 guys in the pile and everyone oiled and horny.. it was wild to be apart of.. not real sure it is my new favorite thing but something to check off the bucket list for sure..

KDaddy23
Mar 5, 2023, 6:10 PM
Sounds like you had fun and I think that it's a good thing that you're used to having sex with a lot of guys; methinks that someone without this experience would find such a thing to be quite daunting and even pretty scary...

Rest85
Mar 5, 2023, 10:58 PM
Oh yes, please let us know! The more details the better. I wish I could get in a situation with a room full of guys, and even girls so I could eat cum from their pussy.

Mmmm. I'd like to be the clean up guy at an orgy!!

csreef
Mar 5, 2023, 11:02 PM
I've been to Swingers Parties where it was an absolute free for all! Men on men, women on women and whatever else happened with consent!

Robtiti
Mar 6, 2023, 9:03 AM
Well that sounded like a hot experience!