PDA

View Full Version : fucked by brother

Robin Black
Mar 2, 2023, 9:48 AM
Has anyone ever been fucked by your brother (or vice-versa)?

monaohio
Mar 2, 2023, 11:10 AM
i wish i had a brother to fuck me any time he wanted

KDaddy23
Mar 2, 2023, 1:37 PM
My only (and younger) brother and I were lovers for a lot of years; regularly when we were young, off and on as adults.

tongueteaser
Mar 2, 2023, 2:47 PM
WOW. I have heard of sister play. Sounds hot though for sure

DMercator
Mar 2, 2023, 3:49 PM
Never experienced it myself, but I had a male friend that had regular threesomes with two brothers. Always thought it sounded kind of hot.

KDaddy23
Mar 2, 2023, 5:59 PM
My brother and I had a long talk about this as adults and one of the things he had said that made sense to me was that if he couldn't have sex with me, what guy was he supposed to have sex with? I knew that he had been... experimenting with his personal set of friends and, as I've written here, I resisted his request that we do it with each other and, yeah, caved in. That still kinda "pisses me off" but it's not something either of us actually regretted because having sex with each other was the only way we could really get along with each other.

That siblings were getting with each other was... just the way it was even though it was wrong. I would think that, in a weird way, the "logic" is sound; like, which thing is the "safer" thing - having sex with your brother or taking chances with people you don't know and definitely not like you know your brother? Plus, yeah, it was straight up "nasty" and that made having sex with each other a lot of fun - but fun that also allowed us to bond, too. It... freaks people out and I get that but... life can really be like that and whether we want to believe it or not. A part of bisexuality that we don't want to talk about and more so when this is how some people became bisexual.

Tight1-4u
Mar 2, 2023, 6:35 PM
I have had sex with cousins, father in law, brothers in law.. but never my brother.. never really had much of a connection with my brother other than sports.. the rest though that I have given it up for, we had a lot of fun and bonded.. I have never figured that family has to be blood.. it is very special having sex with those you care about, and they care about you!!

Long Duck Dong
Mar 3, 2023, 2:44 AM
I know a couple of brothers that have regular sex and have done since their teens.......they grew up on a isolated farm and home schooled so there was little contact with other people....so experimenting options were limited.....

One has come out as gay, and a bottom / cock sucker... the other is a top bi guy with a wife......and as long as they are happy, no harm done.....

They would not be the first to have done that, tho its something that society tends not to talk about, unless its a father and daughter, then the father is labeled as a perverted and sick freak, mostly because he is a male, but a mother that has sex with their children is not tended with the same disdain.....

KDaddy23
Mar 3, 2023, 3:51 PM
Most of the guys I grew up with had their first experience with a brother... or brothers. Cousins could be in the mix but given that, at the time, our parents warned us not to talk to strangers, that meant... sticking with ourselves and if you had a brother who was willing to do it or wanted to, well, why go looking for one of your friends when your brother/brothers were right there? You can't get in trouble for it if (a) you don't get caught or (b) your parents suspected y'all were up to no good or (c), your brother rats on you - but why would he do that if he's having fun giving you dick/ass?

I would grow into adulthood and think about the good old days and this thing in particular and... it was nothing unusual and, again, because it was such a bad thing to do, it made having sex with your brother/brothers even better and it was convenient since brothers tended to share a room. I don't get all... moral about it. With me and my brother, it was what it was and if anything, I was surprised that once we both were adults, he still wanted to have sex with me and, well, I'd already committed this sin (a lot) so...

cornholejoe
Mar 5, 2023, 11:52 AM
i have been fucked and fucked a few of my cousins in later years after my wife passed away

Tight1-4u
Mar 5, 2023, 6:59 PM
a couple years ago I was seeing this one guy.. he had been telling me about one of his friends that he hung out with about me.. he had told him that he really enjoyed having sex with me.. he never told me his name but had spent a lot of time telling me about this guy.. they spent time stroking each other and had become quite close to each other.. he ask me a couple times if he could invite him to share me.. after a couple months of him asking I finally said yes.. so on the day that I was to meet the both I got my self ready and sent a message that I wanted to spend some 1 on 1 time with him I arrived 1 hour early.. we kissed made out got down to it.. I was on my back legs spread and wrapped around his waist.. he was balls deep in my pussy pounding away when someone knocked on the door.. he my guy just said come in and kept pounding away.. he was kissing,, licking,, and sucking on my neck and shoulders.. when the guy walked up and called me by name.. ask if I was the guy he had heard so much about.. I said I guess so.. it was my ex wife’s brother.. dam he said I wondered what happened to you.. then he said I wish we would have known before we would have been doing this back then.. he fucked me two times that night.. filled my pussy twice.. I still see him now and then..

GayGuy04
Mar 6, 2023, 8:13 AM
If I had a brother that would interesting to know

Jozyxt
Mar 6, 2023, 5:34 PM
I played with my brother's cock once or twice but nothing came of it. Overall we had a very tense relationship. Sex wouldn't have made it any better.