PDA

View Full Version : Dping your thoughts your feelings??

Tight1-4u
Feb 28, 2023, 11:11 PM
so I had one of my guy?s here visiting today.. after we got things done and were talking he ask me about dp.. would you?? Have you?? If so how dose it feel?? So I explained that yes I have a fair amount of times.. would I again?? Sure with the right guys.. how did, dose it feel?? Well being a top and never having anything in your ass it is very hard to explain.. but I told him that basically it was like being fucked but by a really thick cock.. I mean a really thick cock.. the real only difference is the phycological difference.. just knowing that there are two cocks inside you.. if you think it is taboo to have man sex,, wrap your head around having two guys fucking your pussy at the same time..
then there is the aspect that most guys have a hard time about crossing swords.. but I can suck your cock and get up and take your cock in my hand with my cock and stroke them together or dock with you and stroke us and that is ok.. I am pretty sure that the difference falls in that you see me as the one that is getting fucked.. and another guy that is going to fuck me a threat to your masculinity.. so full skin on skin contact with another guy that is not getting fucked is not ok.. but wearing condom?s makes it ok as there is in your mind no contact!!!
I explained to him that it is an extremely full feeling!!
Do I enjoy dp?? Sure depending on the guy?s.. mind you it?s not for everyone.. I need to be loose to do it and find any pleasure in it.. and I prefer guys that are slimmer rather than thick guy?s.. I truly love being stretched out by rather thick cocks.. but I don?t like being stretched out to the point of pain and the possibility of tears.. so I am very careful about who I would let dp me..
so how many here have done it??
Did you enjoy it??
Would you do it again??
Any thoughts that you would like to share??
Tell us your story.. I will share mine later on..

greengrow
Mar 1, 2023, 6:17 AM
I use oversized toys regularly, but have never had 2 clocks at once , more of a lack of play partners

bihorseman71
Mar 1, 2023, 11:50 AM
I too enjoy too oversized toys and the stretch that they provide. When I am in a certain mood, stretching is all I want to do. I will often use two toys at the same time for the dp effect. I haven't been given the opportunity to play with two men at one time, but would gladly entertain a dp with them.

KDaddy23
Mar 1, 2023, 2:10 PM
I've never had it done to me; it's one of the things that I saw in my youth and said, "Nope - not even gonna try it!" I have DP'd men and women with other guys so "crossing swords" doesn't bother me one bit; feeling my dick sliding against another guy's dick feels pretty good although I don't feel the person we're in all that much, you know, as if I was the only one in them. Besides - I don't know two guys that I'd trust enough not to rip my ass apart so I'm not likely to want to experience it.