PDA

View Full Version : Am I unique?

TrimBeardHairyBod
Mar 25, 2005, 10:22 AM
Sure hope not.

I'm gay; indeed, my woman experience is nil. That said, I find myself becoming more and more curious about and interested in straight sex.

Am just wondering if any other gay members share my feelings? If so, have you managed to act on them? How did it go?

Trim Beard, Hairy Bod'

sashawillowick
Apr 11, 2005, 3:22 AM
Lord Forbid! No, i'm just kidding with you..You sound freaked out..don't worry..I've thought about stranger things, trust me..If you choose to pursue your curiousity it'll work itself out one way or the other and you can either walk away saying (1)Wow, that was awesome, or (2)No more tequila shots EVER

good luck to you anyway :)

Sex in Words
Apr 11, 2005, 12:24 PM
What kinds of experiences are you looking for TBHB?
Emotional or physical? Or both?
Sorting that out could really help you sort this whole thing out. Have you met a woman in particular you're interested in?

TrimBeardHairyBod
Apr 11, 2005, 6:34 PM
Hi Tradeqt

Thanx for your message.

At this stage, what I'm looking for is purely physical. That said, I always treat my partners as people and not as mere gratification objects.

Have no particular woman in mind. The ideal though would be one who's middle-aged and rather buxom with a strong libido.

Have you been down the m/f/m threesome road yourself?

Sex in Words
Apr 13, 2005, 1:08 PM
Oh, I've been down lots of combinations of M/F/MM/FF..hehehe.

It really just seems that you've got a fantasy, and I think it exists regardless of your orientation. Try not to sweat it too much, just go with it if you find yourself in the situation.
Good luck!