PDA

View Full Version : Adult Sites

TRICK69
Feb 23, 2023, 11:59 AM
Where are good places to meet someone for some NSA fun. I have tried some and there a joke.

greengrow
Feb 23, 2023, 3:41 PM
Fetlife

Jozyxt
Feb 27, 2023, 1:25 PM
Double List takes a lot of work but has yielded the best for me of all the free sites. Put up your own ad and be descriptive about what you want. You can also put up different descriptions every day to see which draw the best. If you can host then you will find friends. But there are a lot of frogs to deal with before the prince will cum.

hazelcd
Feb 27, 2023, 3:05 PM
squirt.org

Buck Naked
Feb 27, 2023, 4:27 PM
try sniffies.com

IncuBI slut
Feb 27, 2023, 6:54 PM
I miss Craigslist.

I could make a post, filter thru a handful of responses, swap some details and pics and be getting fucked or fucking in an hour at most.

Doublelist just doesn't seem to work out the same way.

A lot more flakes, a lot less tops cruising it seems (and none of the "good" tops I used to run across occasionally), and waaaaay less effort put into responses and posts, not to mention a lack of actual living women when that mood struck me.

Tried a few other sites, and it seems to be much more people who are looking to talk the issues to death rather than just get to dicking down and getting off. Not to mention endless blank profiles and folks "who have totally never done this before" and such bullshit.

Neonaught
Feb 28, 2023, 9:22 AM
I miss Craigslist.

I could make a post, filter thru a handful of responses, swap some details and pics and be getting fucked or fucking in an hour at most.

Doublelist just doesn't seem to work out the same way.

A lot more flakes, a lot less tops cruising it seems (and none of the "good" tops I used to run across occasionally), and waaaaay less effort put into responses and posts, not to mention a lack of actual living women when that mood struck me.

Tried a few other sites, and it seems to be much more people who are looking to talk the issues to death rather than just get to dicking down and getting off. Not to mention endless blank profiles and folks "who have totally never done this before" and such bullshit.

I agree about DL. I'm a top and have had over a dozen email strings with guys there in an average month and I'm lucky to find one or two that are actually serious. Then there are the "couples" where, for many reasons, the wife is just never available but he is. Idiots looking for free pussy and they are a waste of time. Any meeting that starts with deception is doomed with us.

Warmnsalty
Feb 28, 2023, 9:36 AM
I agree about DL. I'm a top and have had over a dozen email strings with guys there in an average month and I'm lucky to find one or two that are actually serious. Then there are the "couples" where, for many reasons, the wife is just never available but he is. Idiots looking for free pussy and they are a waste of time. Any meeting that starts with deception is doomed with us.

I think CL worked so well because it had been around for so long. Like minded people knew they could go there to find some fun. DL isn't well known enough to "normal" people. So we're stuck with pic traders and guys just looking to JO. CL was amazing, sure there were flakes there as well, but if you were CL experienced it was easy go weed them out. Used to use it almost exclusively to find a married guy who wanted to fuck. The good ol' days.

These days I've had best luck with Grindr. Not as helpful for finding MF couples but there are plenty of married, closeted bi guys there.

buds50
Mar 1, 2023, 7:15 AM
anyone know what happened to nakedworld.com seems to have disapeared was a decent place to look and connect ,no chat area but lots of pics

DMercator
Mar 1, 2023, 9:45 AM
I've had great luck with Silverdaddies.com. It's not hook-up site in that it isn't a site where you post classifieds, but it does allow you to search by zip code, age preference and so on. The name of the site implies it's specifically for older men, but the profiles come in all ages and the men I've interacted with tend to be serious about playing. The site is free, but free members are limited to a couple of emails a day.

TRICK69
Mar 1, 2023, 2:21 PM
Trying to take over 1st amendment rights

BiProbeBabe
Mar 9, 2023, 8:30 AM
Check out www.phonesexspeaks.com erotic stories, photos, and phonesex