PDA

View Full Version : Gaping, do you gape? How easily?

IncuBI slut
Feb 17, 2023, 6:12 PM
With an enthusiastic fuck I can get a pretty good anal gape going on.

Love seeing my slutty asshole turned into a spreading set of swollen lips gasping to be filled again.

Seems to happen more quickly with dildos than with cocks, and more easily with a medium sized dildo than a larger cock.

Doesn't take too terribly long for my ass to return to normal, maybe about half an hour if I leave it alone.

Do you like a freshly fucked ass to gape afterwards? What are your experience with gaping or gape training?

greengrow
Feb 18, 2023, 9:41 AM
I. A size queen all my plugs amd toys are oversized and of the horse dick variety , love it when my girlfriend fists me and games my ass

stevelover
Feb 18, 2023, 11:24 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing a gaping asshole!
Love to put my tongue in as deep as I can get it!

BackyardShaman
Feb 19, 2023, 9:28 PM
I find it sexy to gape for awhile after getting fucked. The guy I usually get fucked by has a very wide cock and I always gape after he gets me, it goes back to normal after a few hours but I gape and walk funny for awhile afterwards and can feel the air hitting my asshole. The other guy I see has a very long slender dick, I don’t gape after him but instead it feels like he’s in my stomach.

papasmurph
Feb 21, 2023, 3:48 PM
There is one guy I have regular sex with - he is fairly well endowed and he has taught me a lot about oral and anal sex. One thing he loves is for me to push out so he can see my gaping hole after he's fucked me for awhile. I never knew about this before him. He asks me to push it out and then responded with his pleasure with what he can see. I have no idea what it looks like. To be honest I can't imagine it looks all that great (lol) but if he likes it, that's all that matters to me. The other part of this comes when he then wants to enter me again - feels amazing.

BackyardShaman
Feb 21, 2023, 5:05 PM
The guy that gets me up the butt that is really wide, pushing out against his dick is the only way to get him inside me with a lot of lube.

Tight1-4u
Feb 25, 2023, 3:41 PM
I gape really quite easily.. Dan being a voyeur and knowing that I have sex with the guy?s that I do,, loves to fuck me take my pussy right after someone has finished in me.. I am already sexually wound up and have cum in my pussy.. he loves using that cum as lube.. I am already loosened up and he can just drive in full deep and open me to fit on his big cock.. after he has fucked me for a while and cum in me the first time he likes to pull out and see his cum in my gaping pussy.. then he drives back in balls deep driving his cum deeper inside me.. after he has cum in me a couple more times I am so loosened up and gaping that he will put a plug in my pussy to keep his cum in me for the rest of the night..

KDaddy23
Feb 25, 2023, 6:47 PM
I don't know how "easily" that happens, but I can remember the times when I got gapped so wide open that I could feel a breeze in there. Guys with really thick dicks have gaped me wide open while guys who are less girthy hasn't... as far as I know or could feel. I think that once I'd felt that breeze in there a few times, I stopped thinking about it; if it happens, it just happens but the more important thing is... is his cum in me? If yes, then, that's all that matters.

Footstep40
Feb 26, 2023, 12:49 AM
It can happen usually if I’m on all fours, I’ll get that little poof of cold air after he pulls out.
The first time I got DP’d it lasted most of the night I thought. I was not up for much the next day..

sissyjackie
Mar 10, 2023, 3:34 PM
61028 I would say yes

BiProbeBabe
Mar 13, 2023, 3:14 PM
There is nothing more inviting than a gaping hole that needs to be filled.

cornholejoe
Mar 15, 2023, 1:31 PM
i have been gaped mostly by big thick cocks this one man takes a cell phone picture of my gape asshole and shows me what he has done to my asshole

Pinktoes
Mar 19, 2023, 1:16 PM
A couple of weeks ago I received my sex machine, and I love it! I made a video of my first time using it. It was so good, I used if for almost three hours. Three hours of laying on my back getting fucked by a medium sized dildo. Only stopping every once in a while to re-apply the J-lube.

When I cam, it was mind blowing. I did not know I gaped until I watched the video, but at the end my ass gaped for almost 30 seconds. Was amazing.

Yesterday I had a friend over and he really put it to me, and he has the thickest real cock I have ever had (Which isn't that hard because I have only had 4, but he is HUGE) and when he came doggy style, he pulled out and told me I was gaping, so he spit in my ass, put on a new condom and fucked me again.