PDA

View Full Version : What types of things have you stuck up your ass other than regular toys

Spankme6969
Feb 10, 2023, 7:28 PM
I have used the plunger handle, the toilet brush handle pretty much anything I can find that will go up inside me. I love anal play!!

Small one
Feb 10, 2023, 7:54 PM
Both ends of a baseball bat once was really into it and my dildo wasn't doing it that night.

foundpuppy
Feb 11, 2023, 1:47 AM
Anything and everything shaped like a dick that I could find.

dicktrobing
Feb 11, 2023, 2:32 AM
Another guys cock

Well you did say other than toys :bigrin:

When I was younger I tried all sorts of things, now I stay with toys and the cock

DD788Snipe
Feb 11, 2023, 3:07 AM
The wooden handle of a mason's towel that was my Dad's. That was a long time ago. Green bananas, cucumbers, carrots, and beer bottles. I love anal.

greengrow
Feb 11, 2023, 4:12 PM
All kinds of plugs and dildos , monster soda can , various cucumbers and zucchini, squash balls , pool balls , a kong dog chew toy, my girlfriends fist, flashlight, idk over the years all kinds of stuff

Spankme6969
Feb 11, 2023, 4:41 PM
I love the responses I am going to have to try some of these.

hazelcd
Feb 11, 2023, 5:34 PM
Butternut squash, peeled root ginger, banana, garden hose.

csreef
Feb 11, 2023, 5:41 PM
A year after I graduated college, I saw one of my friends who graduated as a Nurse at a party.

She was an Emergency Room nurse for a regional Level I Truma Center.

Someone jokingly asked if she had seen any men come in with "Toys" stuck up their ass.

Her face got angry, and she said that there have been times when someone came in with a toy lodged so far in their bowels that it required surgery to get it out. Or that a toy shattered,

and the man almost lost his life.

Jozyxt
Feb 11, 2023, 8:59 PM
My father gave me a tool box as a teen and I collected tools as I needed them. So a ratchet handle then finally a long reach screwdriver. I wanted to see how far I could take something. And a few other tools. The now rusty tool box still seems to smell of the mineral oil we also kept in the garage.

More recently, a plastic handled shower back brush. The brush was on its way out so I thought it needed a final farewell. I thought of keeping it but the design with a hole for a string loop wasn't good to the new purpose.

curlyguy
Feb 12, 2023, 11:56 AM
My dream as a kid was to be an astronaut. An early science project with the help of my dad was to make a rocket ship with a wood dowel and a rounded head for the space capsule atop. One day at an age i can't quite remember i locked myself in the downstairs bathroom with that rocket and slowly pushed it up my backend. I'm pretty sure i used some kind of lube. All i knew is it felt good.

Pinktoes
Feb 14, 2023, 9:34 PM
A can of pop, the honey jar (with a condom on it) The bedpost, candles of all sizes, basically anything that will give me the stretch feeling I crave so much.
The honey bottle made me cum, btw.

jjourneyman
Feb 16, 2023, 10:17 AM
I once had to attend a charity golf tournament on behalf of the company I was working for. It was a course I'd never played and it was in a different state.

The morning of the tournament, I put six golf balls into a nylon stocking and inserted them one by one until I had all of them inside me. I was so horny after completing the first 9 holes, I excused myself and went back to the clubhouse to remove them.

As I was standing in the stall, another guy walked in. Instead of pulling the balls out and masturbating like I intended, I flushed the toilet and walked out of the stall and over to the sink to wash my hands. By that time, the guy was standing at the urinal, cock out going pee. I made some silly comment that it must take two hands to control that monster. It took a second, but he looked over and said, "Yeah, you should see it hard." Then he kind of laughed.

I finished washing and drying my hands, and I walked over behind him. I kind of whispered out loud, "I'd love to. I'll be over here if you would like to show me?" Then I went back to the stall and sat down on the toilet. A few seconds later, he was standing in front of me.

I said, "Why don't you close the door." Which he did.

I will say, that was one of the nicest cocks I've ever sucked.

After a few minutes, he came. Zipped up and left. I never got his name. I finished myself while pulling the balls out thinking about how good it would have felt having that man fuck me.

chongster
Mar 19, 2023, 11:51 AM
This reminded me of a friend who's mother is a nurse. I guy came in with a vibrator stuck in his ass. While working on him she asked "do you want me to remove it or just change the batteries?" LOL! She almost lost her job over it.

Pinktoes
Mar 19, 2023, 12:59 PM
This reminded me of a friend who's mother is a nurse. I guy came in with a vibrator stuck in his ass. While working on him she asked "do you want me to remove it or just change the batteries?" LOL! She almost lost her job over it.

Lol, I'd marry that woman!

cornholejoe
Mar 19, 2023, 1:15 PM
one time my girlfriend put a cucumber up my ass just to see if i could take it it was kind of thick and it did gape my asshole

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 19, 2023, 7:52 PM
Decades before I was ever aware of any real desire to experience any type of bisexual or anal pleasures, I stuck a hotdog (no bun, mustard or coney sauce) up my ass. Must've been 16 or 17 at the time, and still a virgin. It would be around 50 years or so before I tried -- and liked! -- the real thing. I must be pretty boring though. I've basically only played with genuine anal sex toys/butt plugs and real cocks.

SWFLmale69
Mar 19, 2023, 11:50 PM
When I travel I’ll use the leg of an ironing board. Also have used shampoo bottles.

BackyardShaman
Mar 20, 2023, 2:38 PM
A Frigidaire refrigerator part I had to replace, it’s a thermistor temperature sensor, not real big a bit larger than an enema nozzle but it feels great and has a nice shape to it.

Dexter701
Mar 20, 2023, 4:25 PM
The handle of a screwdriver. Gave myself a hell of an infection, too. Whatever you stick up there, make sure it's clean!

Buck Naked
Mar 20, 2023, 6:45 PM
When I'm working in the back yard, every now and then I'll get naked and go to the tool shed, lube up the garden rake which has a nice rounded end on it, and shove it up my ass. I can ride it for quite a while. I have to be careful to not push too hard as it's about 5 feet longer than I can take.

DD788Snipe
Mar 23, 2023, 2:59 AM
Trying to think if there was anything I forgotten.

Neonaught
Mar 23, 2023, 9:24 AM
I have been trying out some of the new thrusting anal toys in my endless search for the elusive prostate orgasm. Results have been mixed at best.

DD788Snipe
Mar 24, 2023, 3:02 AM
I have been trying out some of the new thrusting anal toys in my endless search for the elusive prostate orgasm. Results have been mixed at best.
Same here. They're ok but I wouldn't recommend running out to buy one.

Lollygagger
Mar 24, 2023, 6:47 AM
During high school I used my middle finger to discovered that I loved the feeling of having my anus penetrated. After that I used an electric toothbrush that was corded. It was long but not thick so it was the perfect starter size for a make-shift dildo/vibrator. I applied baby oil to it, plugged it in and turned it on before easing it up inside me. It was stay on indefinitely and as it hummed I would relish the sensation while I masturbated. After a few years of using it I wanted something bigger and would shop for cucumbers in the produce section of my local market. I don't know if anyone could tell as I examined each one I picked up that I was judging for length and circumference. The sole cucumber I bought each time had to be the right dimensions for me to both suck on and insert into my anus while being long enough to pull out thus avoiding the embarrassing E.R. visit story that I'd heard/read about too many times. Eventually cucumbers had lost their appeal which lead me to purchasing a 9" butt plug that became my favorite toy to insert when I masturbated. While it felt great lodged inside me, it couldn't thrust in and out on its own. The closer I got to simulating having a real cock in my ass, the more I realized I needed to make the transition to the real thing.

KDaddy23
Mar 25, 2023, 5:12 PM
I knew a guy who had to go to the emergency room because he got a hairbrush stuck in his ass. But other than my fingers, a dildo, and a real dick, I've never put... other stuff in there and because of the guy who got a brush stuck in his butt.

WABIGuy
Mar 25, 2023, 10:38 PM
Screwdriver handles, ratchet handles and various vegetables And even managed to rotate and maneuver my own cock head in for a couple minutes before it went soft.

gale_mn
Mar 26, 2023, 7:57 AM
made alum dowel hair brush sauage ice cubes

jjourneyman
Mar 26, 2023, 1:28 PM
The weirdest and most pleasurable thing I've probably ever inserted in my ass was a 4 ft. length of heavy gage steel transport chain (like what you would secure a fence or tow a car with). I must have been about 16 at the time. I had been online looking at sex toys, but they were very expensive and would have been embarrassing if one of my parents would have gotten the package and opened it before I got home. Then, one day, I was at the hardware store, saw the spool of heavy duty chain, and $10 later, I had what turned out to be one of the best anal toys ever!

I made sure I was well cleaned and that it was extremely well lubed. It took a while to insert all of the links, but once I did, I really enjoyed the sensation it provided. To ensure that it didn't get lodged inside me, I attached a large combination lock to the last link, and spent the next couple of hours gingerly running errands around town. When I finally got back to my car, I masturbated furiously while slowly pulling the chain out of my ass. After I was done, I put it back into the bag, went home and washed it in the sink in the garage.

I have used it many times since, even a few times while giving head.