PDA

View Full Version : Weird question.

mewanturcum
Feb 8, 2023, 7:54 AM
Hope this doesn't offend anyone, but have been wondering if anyone male or female has used an inflatable dildo. How was it?

dicktrobing
Feb 9, 2023, 3:28 AM
Hope this doesn't offend anyone, but have been wondering if anyone male or female has used an inflatable dildo. How was it?

Inflatable Butt Plugs yes that and an inflatable gag perfect combo

Small one
Feb 10, 2023, 7:58 PM
Butt plug now it is hot, had a vibrating one before that it was the best.

greengrow
Feb 10, 2023, 10:42 PM
Hope this doesn't offend anyone, but have been wondering if anyone male or female has used an inflatable dildo. How was it? never say never I guess , but thats not a like likely offender on site like this, lmao

Pinktoes
Feb 14, 2023, 9:41 PM
I used to have an inflatable butt plug. Loved that little guy. Air conditioning broke down one day while I was at work, and by the time I got home it was insanely hot in my second floor apartment. All my toys had melted to some degree. I had to start over. Turned out OK though, I started buying better quality and bigger circumference toys. Now I really love the stretch more than the deep

jjourneyman
Feb 16, 2023, 10:41 AM
Inflatables are great. I have two inflatable butt plugs and an inflatable dildo that goes up to 12 inches. I love wearing and using them when I'm out running errands.