PDA

View Full Version : Butt plugs and dildos

Duke107
Jan 18, 2023, 10:18 AM
Please forgive my long absence. Life happens.

I'm particularly fond of having a dick shoved in my ass and being fucked. Onliest problem, I live in a small south Texas town and it's damn near impossible to find a willing participant. So, I have resorted to butt plugs and dildos. I've got two, one a plug and the other a dildo that are manufactured. I also have a nice collection of each type I made myself.
My favorite plug is a dumbbell style made of PVC pipe and fittings. The ends are 60mm (2.4") diameter connected with a short section of 1/2 inch pipe. It's like pushing a ball in. The large ends and small connector pretty much eliminate that desire to 'go' from pushing it out.
I'm in the process of building a variable voltage control to control a reciprocating motor that will operate a dildo. The idea is I will be able to lay down, put the dildo in my ass and ease the voltage up until I get the frequency I like. I used to be able to make myself come with a cucumber and I'm hoping this will do the same without me having to do anything but lay still and enjoy it.

Still, there's nothing like having a guy put my legs on my chest, fuck me like a whore and squirt a big wad of cum in me.

greengrow
Jan 19, 2023, 2:15 PM
I use a Milwaukee reciprocating hackzall bought a blank vacculock insert, love to use it on myself and my girlfriend uses it on me and I use it in her sometimes

hung4you
Jan 20, 2023, 6:51 AM
Do I love a cock in me? Absolutely is it always feasible no. I need a very private place to give up my ass to my partner. However when I really feeling horny I have a remote controlled prostate plug I use when out in public. One day I inserted my massager and was playing with the different settings when I 1st got it, got in my truck and headed to the store for some groceries and as I was looking for coffee I accidentally hit the fast button it made me cum in my jeans, with no underwear it was difficult hiding the huge wet spot in my jeans and felt as though other people were seeing what had happened. Did I turn it down NO, I walked out of there with my dick still leaking cum. Now it goes everywhere with me.

BeauKnerr
Jan 20, 2023, 10:09 AM
Please forgive my long absence. Life happens.

I'm particularly fond of having a dick shoved in my ass and being fucked. Onliest problem, I live in a small south Texas town and it's damn near impossible to find a willing participant. So, I have resorted to butt plugs and dildos. I've got two, one a plug and the other a dildo that are manufactured. I also have a nice collection of each type I made myself.
My favorite plug is a dumbbell style made of PVC pipe and fittings. The ends are 60mm (2.4") diameter connected with a short section of 1/2 inch pipe. It's like pushing a ball in. The large ends and small connector pretty much eliminate that desire to 'go' from pushing it out.
I'm in the process of building a variable voltage control to control a reciprocating motor that will operate a dildo. The idea is I will be able to lay down, put the dildo in my ass and ease the voltage up until I get the frequency I like. I used to be able to make myself come with a cucumber and I'm hoping this will do the same without me having to do anything but lay still and enjoy it.

Still, there's nothing like having a guy put my legs on my chest, fuck me like a whore and squirt a big wad of cum in me.

You might want to just buy a purpose built fucking machine. I went through a phase where I craved anal stimulation and was very orgasmically responsive to it. I amassed a decent collection of plugs and dildos of various sizes, including the vibrating and gyrating types. The one thing I was missing was the ability just to lie there and have it all "done to me". However, I wasn't really motivated to go through the hassle of finding a real cock to do it. So, I started doing what you're suggesting. I ordered some motor with a reciprocating arm and tried to rig up my own fucking machine. The motor wasn't strong enough to sustain anal penetration and whole experience was a failure. I then realized that I could find a fairly legit fucking machine on Amazon for about what I spent on the supplies to build my own. So, I ordered one of those fine made-in-China versions. For the price, it wasn't bad and worked pretty well. It also came with several dildo attachments. I had a few good sessions with it, but then I got on an e-stim kick and that anal phase passed and the fucking machine was relegated to hide in the attic along with my whole stash of toys. We ended up moving, so I had to trash all of that stuff to avoid the wife finding it among the moving boxes. Made me sad to throw it away, but I can't say I've really missed it. Strange, the phases we go through.