PDA

View Full Version : The things I hate!!!

Tight1-4u
Jan 17, 2023, 3:28 PM
Ok so you all know me.. you know that I am a cum slut.. I service sexually Frustrated married men.. yes I demand payment for my service.. payment is you leave your stress strain and built up cum deep inside me.. payment in full!! I love sex and sex with men!!! But we all have one or two things that once in a while that annoys us.. last night one of my guys sends a message to me wanting to cum this morning., so I agree and expect him around 8am.. sure enough 8am my doorbell rings.. I am naked and ready so I go to the door., when I open the door naked there stands my guy and someone I don?t know.. well I ask what is going on.. my guy tells me that he wanted to surprise me.. I tell him job well done but those kinda surprises I don?t appreciate to much.. so getting on with it they get naked and I get on my knees and start touching stroking and sucking them.. they respond well to my game of getting them ready..
my guy is ready first so I get lubbed up inside and out and lye on my back on the couch.. drape one leg over the side on the floor and the other over the back of the couch.. hang my head over the arm so his friend can face fuck me.. so I am getting spit roasted pretty good.. the guy face fucking me has his hands around my throat pulling me on to his cock.. pounding my throat pretty hard.. while my friend is pounding my pussy.. then with out warning he cums in my throat.. I gag trying to swallow all his cum.. I really dislike taking cum like that.. but to make matters worse he was very very hairy.. for the next couple hours I chance stray public hair around in my mouth trying to get rid of them.. I hate pubic hair in my mouth.. it is a pet peeve of mine.. I hate trying to get rid of them..
so now you know my pet peeve what is yours?? Do tell

Jozyxt
Jan 17, 2023, 3:59 PM
Unresponsive guys that only say a few words to a real question.

Similar to yours in that it is poor communications. We all supposedly want the same thing, so JUST SAY IT.

Tight1-4u
Jan 17, 2023, 4:20 PM
I know what they want before they get to my place or I to theirs.. we don’t have to talk.. if they don’t want to talk I just get busy getting to it.. they always open up and start talking.. even if it is only fuck that feels good..

KDaddy23
Jan 17, 2023, 4:49 PM
I don't like surprises; if I'm expecting you and you bring a friend, the deal is off; go on somewhere but believe that we're going to have words later. I don't like being hammered when getting fucked and I sure as fuck do not like being face-fucked or being talked to like I'm a woman and I can't stand guys who want to play domination games - or any other games, for that matter. Yeah, some guys don't give "the warning" that they're about to cum and it does kinda irk me when they don't and I'm not really ready or I'm taking a breath and now there's cum flying into my mouth and, dude, you could have said something! But I do understand that one so guys who fail to warn me - and provided that I don't already know what's about to happen - get a bit of a pass on this one... but don't even think about trying to ram it down my throat as you cum: That'll get you hurt.

Long Duck Dong
Jan 17, 2023, 7:32 PM
I dislike surprises to the point that I have refused to open birthday presents.........normally I will say to people, do not buy me anything as a surprise... I actually prefer vouchers....

One of my pet hates,?? my partners an intersex female with a cock and penis, and we are in a closed group with another guy and two females. Shes made it clear that shes not there to be fucked by the whole town and half the country, but there are still people that ignore her saying No, No and NO!!!. and even try to argue with her, in order to get into her pants........

We have no problem with people that admit that sex with somebody like my partner would be a fantasy / dream cum true, lol.....its actually led to some interesting conversations and a few people being put in contact with others that are open to having sex with them.......but yeah the lack of respect for my partner and her own stances, bugs the hell out of me.......

But my two biggest hates? 1) no feedback during sex, does not matter if its good or bad, feedback tells me what to continue doing or to change.......and 2) people that smell, even if its deodorant ( over powering )....... I do not mind pubic hair if its trimmed, and actually prefer it to completely shaved....

A few minor ones ? do not suck on the head of my cock after I cum, its like getting electric shocks, either wait a minute or so, or take more of my cock in your mouth......
do not cum in my mouth unless I indicate its safe to do so, as I have scar tissue in my mouth and throat, and it can make it hard to swallow food, without a drink handy, so cumming in my mouth can choke me at times.......

And a non sexual one??? been 3 decades since I served and did tours, but some things still remain with me, one is how to wake me= only touch my feet, any other part and I may instinctively react before I am awake enough not to hurt you, even my partner is careful to make sure I am semi awake before she will suck my cock......and secondly, I still can not stand anybody standing behind me or touching my back without warning....

BiGuyinMA
Jan 20, 2023, 12:55 PM
I hate pubic hair in my mouth.. it is a pet peeve of mine.. I hate trying to get rid of them.. so now you know my pet peeve what is yours?? Do tell

Totally with you on pubic hair in your mouth... Most guys are not hung like horses but fall within the average size range, 4-6". Nothing to ashamed of but if you're at the lower end of that range and you have a mass of uncontrolled coarse pubic hair it's almost impossible to get enough in my mouth to deliver a decent blow job without getting a mouthful of hair... and I'll admit, getting loose pubic hairs in my mouth makes me gag. So please guys, get the weed whacker out and drastically trim back the undergrowth!

Fred_Brice
Jan 20, 2023, 6:59 PM
I hate pubic hair in my mouth.. it is a pet peeve of mine.. I hate trying to get rid of them. So now you know my pet peeve what is yours?? Do tell

I had been shaving my cock and balls for decades, but now, I do a little more than, just a “Man Scaped”, by shaved my body smooth from my chin to toes and I truly love the feeling of not seeing any public hair, as I look down and see my smooth shaved body I just enjoy the freshly shaved smooth feeling. It only takes few minutes for me to shave, as I shower and often, when I grab my cock, it gets hard when I am shaving myself. I do love being smooth and love finding other smooth guys.

hung4you
Jan 22, 2023, 3:40 AM
To take it one step further, both my regular and myself help each other maintain squeaky clean shaven cock and balls. We always make the time to shave each other nice and tight and it further enhances our man experience. Trusting man with a razor on your nuts not only feels good but i have leaked cum as he shaved me, he simply gives a quick lick and keeps going.

papasmurph
Jan 23, 2023, 4:05 PM
Surprises like an extra visitor with your regular guy is not appreciated - communication is key - is you ask, I'll probably say yes and accept your friend as well as you.

You might find this hard to believe but one of my pet peeves is when a guy moves around too much during the blow job - his dick should not be a moving target. I am more than willing to show him how much I like to suck dick - please don't show me your moves - I don't mind, once we get going, if he begins to thrust - that's a natural reaction for a man. But, I do not like a lot of wiggling and moving about - hold still, buddy - I can guarantee you if you let me, I'll blow your mind, too.

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 25, 2023, 10:44 AM
To take it one step further, both my regular and myself help each other maintain squeaky clean shaven cock and balls. We always make the time to shave each other nice and tight and it further enhances our man experience.

I'd really enjoy that! I keep myself smooth, top to bottom and it would be very hot to swap shaves before playing! I had an encounter with a guy a few years ago who was stopping by on a break from work. We showered together and soaped each other up, getting our first small samples of each other's cocks after rinsing off. It was great fun ? something I'd like to repeat, but adding the shave to the routine would be off-the-charts hot!

Jazminedress
Jan 25, 2023, 5:17 PM
I hate teletubbies, and Barney, both of them freak me out

oh, yeah, and the bringing someone else without telling me and guys who don't situate their situation to be sparkly clean and washed before hand

DD788Snipe
Jan 26, 2023, 4:30 AM
I agree about those 2, Barney and Teletubbies. I can't believe any parents would let their kids watch those 2. Freaky for sure. Someone showing up unexpectedly with the person that you originally invited that you don't know is just rude and makes things awkward.

Tight1-4u
Jan 26, 2023, 4:41 PM
I agree about those 2, Barney and Teletubbies. I can't believe any parents would let their kids watch those 2. Freaky for sure. Someone showing up unexpectedly with the person that you originally invited that you don't know is just rude and makes things awkward.
Awkward yes.. at least give a guy a heads up.. I had scheduled another guy a couple hours later on and had to reschedule him.. married guys have so little time to play that it is hard to make it all work sometimes.. so rescheduling makes it bad