PDA

View Full Version : sex machine

monaohio
Jan 13, 2023, 7:39 AM
This is for men only but women can answer also. Has anyone used a sex machine and if you did how did you feel after using sex machine. Also men did sex machine make you cum without touching your cock

Pinktoes
Jan 13, 2023, 8:18 PM
Haven't tried one yet, but I have been scoping them out, so I would love to hear any answers!!!

Tight1-4u
Jan 14, 2023, 5:19 AM
a couple years ago I answered an add of a guy that had a machine.. he was interested I finding someone to try it out while he watched.. I thought it had to be a joke right.. I mean why would someone buy one to have someone else use it while you watched.. come to find out he built it and had used it himself a bunch of times and wanted someone to use it so he could watch it work..
we talked for about a week before I agreed to go use it.. so I prepared my self and headed over.. when I got there he greeted me naked.. we hugged and he kissed me and invited me in.. we had a couple drinks and he told me about the machine and explained the concept and the controls.. he invited me into the den and showed me the machine.. I was rather impressed.. he gave me 4 options of dildos I chose the biggest he had.. guessing a 9” fairly thick black one with ball sack.. while he set it up I got naked and lube my pussy inside and out.. then the dildo.. he ask what position I wanted and I chose to be on all fours.. he said I could assume the position which I did.. then backed up so he could make final adjustments on alignment.. he then admiring was ready to mount I said yes.. so I started wiggling and squirming pushing and bouncing agents it.. little by little it started spreading my pussy.. slowly deliberately I allowed it to enter me.. once the head was in I just slid on down the shaft till it was in my pussy balls deep.. I was wiggling around to introduce it to my whole pussy.. then he started it slowly it pushed me away from it.. then slowly started pulling the dildo out of me,, then pushing it back in.. slowly powerfully it drove back in.. I found my spot.. this went on for about 5min.. then I sped it up a little faster at a time.. soon I reached a good rhythm and started enjoying it.. now I am a person that during sex I build heat.. and I start getting wetter in my pussy.. soon I was warmed up and could feel and hear the sounds my pussy makes during sex.. I started wiggling and bouncing on it.. about 30 min passed and I was really enjoying it.. he stopped the machine and ask me to lye on my back on the pillow under my hips.. so I did he a jet it again and I slide on to it again.. he starts it again slowly.. in no time I have sped it up it is pounding my pussy.. kind of aggressively.. I am really starting to enjoy this thing.. my Pusey is full and really getting used well.. I look over at him and he is stroking his meat.. I tell him I want to suck his cock while his machine fucks my pussy.. he crawled time and kneels next to my head so I turn my head and start sucking him.. this adds to my enjoyment so I turn up the machine more.. it is really doing a job in my pussy.. it is pushing me forward each thrust and driving his cock down my throat.. I tell him I want him to cum in my pussy.. he said ok and slowed the machine down to quite slow.. he goes around and gets between my legs and pushes his cock in me with the dildo.. I am being dp’d and stretched out even more.. he speeds up the machine till I am being used very well by both of them.. he lasted about 20min before he filled my pussy with his seed.. his cum made my pussy very slick and slippery.. he rolled off and left to get a shower.. about an hour later I turned the thing off and slid off of its cock.. I was used up and fucked well and good.. I told him I wanted one for my self.. I went back and used it twice more before it was destroyed in a house fire.. what a shame..

monaohio
Jan 14, 2023, 7:56 AM
a couple years ago I answered an add of a guy that had a machine.. he was interested I finding someone to try it out while he watched.. I thought it had to be a joke right.. I mean why would someone buy one to have someone else use it while you watched.. come to find out he built it and had used it himself a bunch of times and wanted someone to use it so he could watch it work..
we talked for about a week before I agreed to go use it.. so I prepared my self and headed over.. when I got there he greeted me naked.. we hugged and he kissed me and invited me in.. we had a couple drinks and he told me about the machine and explained the concept and the controls.. he invited me into the den and showed me the machine.. I was rather impressed.. he gave me 4 options of dildos I chose the biggest he had.. guessing a 9” fairly thick black one with ball sack.. while he set it up I got naked and lube my pussy inside and out.. then the dildo.. he ask what position I wanted and I chose to be on all fours.. he said I could assume the position which I did.. then backed up so he could make final adjustments on alignment.. he then admiring was ready to mount I said yes.. so I started wiggling and squirming pushing and bouncing agents it.. little by little it started spreading my pussy.. slowly deliberately I allowed it to enter me.. once the head was in I just slid on down the shaft till it was in my pussy balls deep.. I was wiggling around to introduce it to my whole pussy.. then he started it slowly it pushed me away from it.. then slowly started pulling the dildo out of me,, then pushing it back in.. slowly powerfully it drove back in.. I found my spot.. this went on for about 5min.. then I sped it up a little faster at a time.. soon I reached a good rhythm and started enjoying it.. now I am a person that during sex I build heat.. and I start getting wetter in my pussy.. soon I was warmed up and could feel and hear the sounds my pussy makes during sex.. I started wiggling and bouncing on it.. about 30 min passed and I was really enjoying it.. he stopped the machine and ask me to lye on my back on the pillow under my hips.. so I did he a jet it again and I slide on to it again.. he starts it again slowly.. in no time I have sped it up it is pounding my pussy.. kind of aggressively.. I am really starting to enjoy this thing.. my Pusey is full and really getting used well.. I look over at him and he is stroking his meat.. I tell him I want to suck his cock while his machine fucks my pussy.. he crawled time and kneels next to my head so I turn my head and start sucking him.. this adds to my enjoyment so I turn up the machine more.. it is really doing a job in my pussy.. it is pushing me forward each thrust and driving his cock down my throat.. I tell him I want him to cum in my pussy.. he said ok and slowed the machine down to quite slow.. he goes around and gets between my legs and pushes his cock in me with the dildo.. I am being dp’d and stretched out even more.. he speeds up the machine till I am being used very well by both of them.. he lasted about 20min before he filled my pussy with his seed.. his cum made my pussy very slick and slippery.. he rolled off and left to get a shower.. about an hour later I turned the thing off and slid off of its cock.. I was used up and fucked well and good.. I told him I wanted one for my self.. I went back and used it twice more before it was destroyed in a house fire.. what a shame..

did you buy one after the fire

jjourneyman
Jan 14, 2023, 11:00 AM
I bought a Symbian for my ex-girlfriend. We fucked all of the time, but she had a very difficult time reaching orgasm through regular sex. She was quite a bit older than me and post-menopausal.

After she got comfortable with the machine however, she would have powerful, multiple orgasms while riding it. She really got off when she would suck my cock and use the dual (vaginal and anal) attachments. I'm sure she is still using and enjoying it.

Tight1-4u
Jan 14, 2023, 4:57 PM
no I never bought one.. his shop and all his equipment were destroyed as well.. all his drawings and all that stuff were lost too., I found out later on that he talked to one of the company’s that make machines about it but they were not interested.. so that machine just faded away.,

Jozyxt
Jan 14, 2023, 9:51 PM
I occasionally see ads on DL to like the one that Tight1-4u answered. I have never been tempted by them. Also ads where a guy want to watch someone use his fleshlite. The closest I have come to a machine myself is sticking a dildo on the shower wall and fucking it. I have enjoyed that but it never brought me close to an O. I tend to lose my erection with prostate stimulation these days.