PDA

View Full Version : This is for the wives and men of those wives who get it - sometimes we women simply c

wifekinky4husband
Jan 13, 2023, 1:11 AM
Anyone else been a goat, given up as a goat, or gave up someone as a goat?

My husband and I have been around the block for a while now and sex is enormous part of our life. It took decades to get what we have and to where we are at. So for those of you hoping, don't give up, keep working towards your goals. We have had big ups and down, off and ons, and in my 50s we are clicking more than ever.

I didn't want to highjack the thread HEISAFLIRT posted this on so I am creating a new thread based on – “This is for the wives and men of those wives who get it - sometimes we women simply can't take a super large cock as easily as our man so of course we offer up our man as the escape goat.”

Kudos to you heisaflirt for filling in for this guy’s wife and giving her a break!

Kudos to your wife recognizing a need that you had and letting it play out.

Anyone else been a goat, given up as a goat, or gave up someone as a goat?

My husband is and it is about the hottest thing on the planet. He was truly helped out a lovely couple while helping me discover a vibrant part of me, and much much more.

I was around 50 yrs old, wife knew I was bisexual and we had met a couple who the male wanted to experiment, they were into the Hotwife cuck scene like ourselves, both of them were really hot and after our first meet we decided to all meet again. He and I texted a bit and talked about each of us being virgins, and we both wanted to experiment farther than just sucking which we had both had experience doing at that point. We decided to meet, him come to our house, and my wife suggested that she leave, I kind of wanted her to stay to watch them a bit, but I really thought it was hot just the two of us so I would not have any inhibitions. I thought that whole week it wouldn't really happen but each day came and then it was "tomorrow" and I knew I had better eat right, douche,,,, research it. My wife had her thoughts as well and she shaved me completely the night before. the day of I was pretty nervous but also excited, when I got home from work my wife was getting dressed to got out to a restaurant by herself that had a busy bar as well. She teased me a bit and then... I was on my own and it was really happening,, He had texted saying he was on his way. I showered, douched again, got out a medium sized dildo and tried to get myself ready. I was very nervous but also feeling pretty dirty as well. we had texted about kissing and we were both turned on by it. when he pulled up I opened the door and just grabbed him on the front porch and made out with him. I thought that was pretty hot that the neighbors may see. We didn't spend a lot of time talking, I had thought we might get in the hot tub, but we decided to go right to the bedroom. The best part of the story is when he layed down and I started making out with him and grabbing his dick,, then I worked my way down and pulled his pants off and... by god after swinging 25 years and seeing a few big dicks and maybe 3 really really big dicks he had one of those 3 holy cow big dicks for real. I had seen a picture next to a beer can but didn't really realize it was literally that big..... I sucked him for a while and then I straddled him and worked his dick in my ass it really went in pretty easy,, I guess I am a dildo slut. I remember thinking I am really getting fucked for real now. He bent me over the bed and started fucking me, I remember him saying his wife couldn't take his whole dick in her ass. He fucked me hard and rough until I had to stop. we tried a few other positions I didn't cum while he fucked me but I did leak on the bed. It was maybe the best sex ever in some ways.. a great first time for sure...

We have a couple we play with like this; the wife cannot take his cock all the way so they were looking for a couple who could handle him. Over time getting to know them, introducing them to the others in our group, we built quite a friendship. We spoke for hours over weeks about our sex lives; theirs was funny, poor wife and also poor husband. You’d feel sorry for them if you knew all they have gone through to enjoy sex as a couple. To skip through all that for now, when they had told us how large his penis was we were like eh, probably not that big a deal. We were the first to be naked with them from our group. We had set up a date with them which turned sexual winding up at our place. They wanted to see us naked so we stripped, they loved our bodies. We stood as she walked around talking about us as if she were a body inspector. Her husband kept looking at my V, my breasts, up to my eyes, back down, over to my husband’s very erect penis, and back to me. When his wife mentioned it he waked around to scope out the rear view. She asked us to bend over. I felt naughty. Asking her husband, “You think you could take either of them?” Okay now I was dripping. Glancing over, so was my husband.

Back around the front the wife ran her hand across my backside raking it with her fingernails until she ran her fingers through my bush to my clit. It was clearly swollen. She commented, “Somebody’s turned on.” Her husband agreed saying, “Yes he is,” seeing at the penal drool. “Oh I meant her, and yes HE is!” She concurred. This time they knelt in front of my husband, she fed his cock to her husband first, he sucked the head clean of all precum smacking his lips as he yummmed. She sucked and took my husband 4 inches in sucking on and off tugging with her hand. My husband’s body was already humping opposite her actions. Quickly moving to me with her nose right in my hair she inhaled deeply. I quivered. Kissing my clit she described how I smelled and felt to her. Then she licked it. I wobbled, my husband moving over to hold me steady. Her husband stood to help. I stood wider for her which she took full advantage of, licking underneath all the way up sucking my clit into her mouth. The dual moans from us had the men commenting.

Snapping out of my stupor, I said it was time for them to get naked.

When she stripped, my husband and I froze in admiration – Wow She’s Super-Hot! I even said it out loud. My husband reached out for my hand. When her husband dropped his pants. OH My! There is no great way to describe it better than Beast, Monster, Horse, or Bull.

She and I moved to rub breasts and lightly pinch nipples which revved us both up. She was a very firm tiny thing with a killer body; I doubt she could take my husband all the way much less her own. I knew my husband was going to have fun with her and yes, so was I. Oh my goodness, so was I. I thought wow I was attracted to this lady sexually.

I asked if it was okay to examine her husband. Of course it was. Down on my knees I asked my husband to join me talking about how gigantic his penis was, what my husband thought of it, if we could handle take it on, I was hungry for a taste with her husband looking down pleading with his eyes. Reaching for his cock, I pointed it at my husband telling him to go first. Oh my goodness, I was flowing juice. The size of the cock head going in his mouth – OH MY! I held the penis gently pressing his head onto it. The wife cooed, the husband aaaahhhed, my husband ummmed, and I licked the side. My husband sucked off with a loud slurp pushing the huge head toward my mouth. It was delicious. His cock was so meaty; his precum was silky and tasty. Bringing my husband closer we kissed, sucked the tip, and licked his oozing precum together kissing with it streaming from his penis and our mouths. The wife was down beside me reaching underneath, clearly more bi oriented than we knew. She had her fingers playing fiddle with my soppy wet V bringing the up to her mouth tasting them, making lewd but pleasant comments.

“So who’s going to take him on first?” She asked. I told her we wanted to see what they do to accommodate her husband’s size. She said she wasn’t ready to take him on but would show us her slip-n-slide if she could use my juices to help lube him. Her, my husband, and I took my wetness rubbing all over her husband’s cock slicking it down. Lying on the floor on his back she straddled him asking me to split her p***y lips apart as she lowered herself onto his light pole. She was wet, very wet. I helped position him as her lips parted around the top sides of his super thick penis. She rode him like a pole rider telling us this is a large part of what she does; she also grinds him with her anus and slides. Her husband was so turned on he asked several times to put his cock in but she said she wasn’t ready. My husband and I tried helping her prepare take her husband. We rubbed her breasts, rubbed her cit. teased her anus (that seemed to help), then licked up and down between her cheeks. It was easy to tell what she wanted and her a** was so hot! I licked down hitting her anus she growled like a large cat, reaching back spreading her a** she asked for more. I had never tongue f**ked another woman anally but I wanted too. She moved so we could press her husband’s jumbo head into her p***y. My husband was spreading her vaginal lips pushing the cock into her, she was so tight. I looked at him, he grinned shaking his head, telling, it’s time, time for me to let go, give in to my urges, and f**k a female as well as I do guys. I licked to her anus again stopping this time. She wiggled, squirmed, and ground against my tongue.

“Oh please do, please do tongue f** my a**,” she begged. I poked it in. She went ballistic. Her husband yelled, “She’s tongue f**king your a** baby? Your favorite! Heck Yeah!” His cock went in and it was as far as she ever takes him less than 3 inches. She squelched, he aahhhhed, they f**ked (it was more like tiny sex with a giant piece of meat), all with my tongue trying to poke in and out of her anal hole. I licked, tongued, spread, tongued, and licked her more. We tried our best to get her to be able to take her husband’s entire girth and length. I even let my husband tongue her a** as I sucked her beautiful nipples. My husband also mounted her from the rear to f**k her a** all three of them orgasming (he had a condom on). He is a nice size so we figured she'd be good to go after a big reaming with his cock. He worked her and worked her as she rode her husband. His penis never went any further; she seemed impaled on a pipe. Once my husband felt as though he had her ready we told them we wanted to see her husband take her anally. They admitted it was the most likely, it was how she had been able to take him the furthest so far. Climbing off her husband as if she were getting off the back of a horse, the little hot lady let out a strong whew! She said it was always rough getting off.

Condom snapped in place (I know –OW), on her hands and knees the couple tried. It was like watching human female attempt to let a bull mount her. She was stretched from the get go but she was able to take the full head of his cock into her anus. She gulped and let out a most animalistic sound. When it popped out she would exhale a high pitch erotic tone, when his tip went she grunted with a deep resonate soulful sound. This went on as we saw little by little her husband’s mammoth cock made its way further inside her eventually going about 5 inches after quite a struggle. They were very ecstatic. I use the word struggle loosely because the sexual sounds coming from them were in no way negative. It was hot to watch and listen. I got beside her on all fours telling my husband to mount me (vaginally) with no condom. Her husband worked her as mine did me side by side sisters in servitude. I was asking her all about it, we talked and sexed long enough for both men to orgasm. My husband came inside me, hers pulled out taking off the condom spraying the largest load of cum I had ever seen to that day all over her backside. There was so much cum it dripped off her hips, her p***y, down her cheeks, down her divide, into her very largely gaped anal hole. Oh My – That was Hot!

Her husband never went soft. She asked if I’d be willing to let him try me. I said sure if he can handle sloppy seconds. They chimed together that he loves sloppy hoes (yes sex can be corny), cum makes p***y creamy. We decided to try it on my back with my husband at my head holding my legs. She was rubbing my clit, pinching my nipples, massaging my breasts, her husband placed the head of his uncovered naked ginormous dick against my V lips and OH MY GOSH as he moved into me I knew there was no way. The fleshy meatiness of his vast whale head was succulent. The wife pulled him out sucking the head pumping, licked and sucked me. Placing his penis back they tried again, nope, nada, still no way. He backed off she climbed on me in a 69 and began to eat my p***y like a starved cat. Her beautiful muffin was right there. My husband said he knew I wanted it, that I should enjoy, and he’d be right there to watch. I told him he was more than welcome to help. Once my tongue hit her lips she nearly sat back on my mouth. She face f**ked me or I tongue f**ked her, I am uncertain but she orgasmed several times all over my tongue, mouth, and face. She also ate me to several orgasms fingering me as she went, her combinations were the best, gotta teach that to my husband.

Her husband tried again I still was unable to take him vaginally. I was as loose as I get. The head of his cock was so engorged it wouldn't even squeeze in me. I swear he was larger than when he was in her. We flipped with me on top, as we played more, he and my husband ate, tongued, and fingered me anally through many orgasms. The oral anal was so fabulous I shook from head to toe. The wife moved from underneath to help the men using larger and larger dildos my husband handed her. My husband took me again but bareback cumming deep inside my a**. Everyone commented on the nice anal f**king my husband gave me and the cream filled stuffing. As my husband moved, her husband knelt behind me between my butt cheeks, nope, not in my p***y, still will not fit, so backdoor he went. Oh my word, I thought I was going to be split wide open. He was able to manage getting the head of his cock in. When it went in I saw rockets’ red glare, lost my breathe, tilted forward exposing my a** even better and he pressed deeper. His wife was thrilled. My husband was concerned. My eyes were so wild and wide open. I was huffing and puffing like I was about to give birth. Yeah he was about the size - holy smokes! His wife and my husband had hold of me to stabilize me as he began to attempt to pump. I was sweating bullets, gritting my teeth with ear ringing UUHHHHHS!

It wasn't painful but it was barely moving inside of me, he was more moving my entire body with each pump and pull. I was stuck on his cock head. They poured gobs of coconut oil all over us back there with his wife and my husband massaging, oiling, rubbing my anus and his cock. That was enough for me to want to try to push against his pumping and lo and behold his cock head went in a bit further. I screamed an orgasmic scream. He was able to move it ever so slightly a few millimeters in and out. I orgasmed for quite a while working my a** on his monstrosity of a cock hoping for everyone's sake it would go in further. His wife sounded like a cheerleader cheering us on. My husband, all he could say was "Holy cow, Holy Cow, Unbelievable, Holy Cow!" Somehow her husband was able to get his cock two full centimeters in past the head and back out about one, working in and out f***king the slightest f**k but enough to keep me in orgasms.

His wife was so turned on by it all she had 2 fingers buried in her p***y humping her hand. She asked me and her husband if my husband could f**k her in her a** bareback and cum inside her, she wanted his cum in her. Of course we both rang a wholehearted, "YES!" She positioned so I could see my husband mount her a**. With her fingers rubbing her clit, pinching a nipple as my husband's cock head made its way against her anal rim, oh my at the language that came out of the woman about it. Her husband's cock head was buried in my a** hole, somehow his cock went another centimeter in. We all screamed, specially her husband, he erupted inside me. It made his cock swell all the more creating more screams from me which in turned caused my husband to look over to see it pushing his cock harder and faster up the other wife's anal opening then intended that early. She screamed, I screamed again, her husband screamed, my husband screamed or at least the men let out extremely loud aaauuggggghhhhs. Now the giant horse cock was able to penetrate me 3 centimeters and withdraw 2. I was telling them how steamy hot his cum inside me was spraying, how he was splitting me open larger than I have ever been in my life, and I could feel him still cumming in my a**. I could feel the massive amount of cum, the pressure was incredible. This sent his wife over the top as she slammed back hard onto my husband's cock ramming it all the way to the hilt with his balls slapping into her pussy. She shouted how fabulous it felt to take a nice sized cock all the way to the hilt in her a** and get her p***y, ball slapped so firmly. “Oh my he’s cumming in my a**!” was all she said as my husband filled her a** full of cum. Everyone was talking nasty. “You like f**king another married woman’s a** in front of me do you? You like it when your wife gets her a** hole abused by a titanic of a cock?” I hammered my husband with questions.

His wife was asking how hot my a** hole was to her husband, he was describing it and asking her what it was like to have another man's dick in her a** f**king her. We were all so into it, the dirty talk became very raunchy. The man never got soft, and once more I swear he got bigger. His penis appeared stuck again; his heavy thrusts pushed me forward bumping into his wife and my husband pulling me back sliding me. Watching my husband’s cock inside another woman’s a** up close like this seeing him condomless inside her knowing he would soon plant his cum seed in her ass curled my toes. It made me so salacious. Next thing she is orgasming, p***y dripping clit rubbing she came hard, so hard she was bucking my husband all over with her a**. Exciting her husband, he bore down on me grabbing my hips and countering each movement. I did really truly scream, I was getting the a** f**k of my life, tore up. His cock went in another 2 centimeters for a total of 5. I was pleading for him to f**k me the rest of my life. I know it sounds silly now but at the moment I was for real. Another few centimeters – UUUUHHH! I wanted monster cock f**king me all day long every day. My husband was saying how hot it was watching me take on such a brute wanting to know if I could take any more, there are still so much more to take. Deeper UHHHHHH! The centaur taking my a** with his enormous horse rod asked me if I could handle another load of cum. I said, "yeeeeeessssssssss."

I shouted, “Baby, honey, look at me, he is cumming in my a** again, he is f**king your wife in her a** with long deep strokes. I am taking this elephantine barrel far in my hole. I can feel his immense girth spreading my anal hole beyond stretching. Oh baby I like it I want more of his cock. Can I have more?” My husband responded to me encouraging me/us, telling the man behind me to please f**k me to no end. When the other husband unloaded the second time I hit the roof bucking as wildly as his wife. His cock was able to f**k me about 12 centimeter in and out 7 or so. It was a real f**king now, in and out more and the orgasms never stopped. His sperm was being forced up so far inside me I felt it up somewhere high inside, it was crazy. My husband was f**king the other woman's a** so hard the two of them made loud slapping noises with each thrust. Then with my husband deep inside her a**, guttural grunting coming from them both, fascinating sounds of pleasure mixed with mine and her husband we were shaking all over. My husband can on occasion come back to back and he was building to another. She snapped quickly saying, “No way, I thought my husband was the only one who could do that.” She went on to talk directly to me looking in my eyes, “Your husband is f**king me in my a** bareback cumming inside me about to fill me with his second load of cum seed. How does it feel?” I responded in kind, “It makes me hot to know he is about to cream you’re a** with MY Cum as did your husband in my a**. I have massive loads of your cum in my a** already.” My husband exploded! We could all hear the hard ball slapping, she orgasmed several more times. I begged her husband to F**K me more and Harder!

Grabbing both butt cheeks firmly in his hands he forced the suction of my anus off pulling out with a very loud suuuuucccckkk POP! I swear I fainted. All 12 centimeters of his 25 centimeter cock came out and then was forced back in up to 13 or 14 centimeters. That’s about 5 and a half inches of a 9.8 inch dick with over 8 inches in girth rammed inside my completely surrendered anal hole. Now I do not know his exact measurements but he looked about 8 inches or so at first but now I would lay money on it he grew is close to 10. It’s impossible, maybe I was wrong, bottom line it was bigger than a forearm. And if ever I felt like an anal whore it was now! As my husband and his wife finished she showed me what my man’s dick did to her hole. My Word! He f**ked her well, seeing how large her tore her hole open, and watching his cum flow out – grrrrrrrrr baby!

wifekinky4husband
Jan 13, 2023, 1:19 AM
Now all attention was back on me. They had their hands all feeling, spreading, pulling, staring, I noticed my husband’s cock was still hard and stiff as ever – wow talk about motivated. Now humping, f**king, talking nasty, getting obliterated I was taking everything I could. It was over an hour now. The man was nowhere near finished. He wife whispered in my husband’s ear so I could hear, “He can f**k her for hours like this and cum 1-3 more times.” My husband smiled the biggest smile. I heard him say, “Does that mean I get to f**k you as long?” This had me orgasming hard telling the giant cock man to get all of his dick in me, whatever it took. I told him I wanted my husband to see what a stallion horse cock inside my a** looked like. There was no way anymore cock was going in me. His cum was coating his dick, so much had leaked out when he popped out, and even more squished everywhere with every withdrawal and force back in. They said it was a sight to behold when he was out with his gargantuan mushroomed head right at my now tremendously gaping anal hole. When he’d slam back inside as far as he could force it everyone cringed except him. For almost another 30 minutes my a** assault took place as his wife, my husband, and hers ogled in astonishment. He was over 5 and a half inches in my anal hole. My husband thanked me for the inconceivable show.

I asked to roll over on my back. This give the wife motive to move over my face to have my husband take her again. She first helped lift my legs up exposing my well-formed open large oval anal hole. Telling my husband, you may not fit in her a** much longer you might want to f**k her before he ruins her for you. We all laughed. They all stared at my gaping hole. I felt so exposed and so needy. Round three of yummy cummy cream filled a**, the wife exclaimed loudly and proudly as she guided her husband’s cock back to my hole. She told my husband it was time for him to f**k her a** so I could see how she could take him all the way in her a** and let him seed her deep inside for a third time. Her husband went back to thrusting. I went back to grunting. She said he had over half in my hole and it was glorious! My husband slammed in her all the way until her a** rammed into his pelvis, his balls flying, smacking hard into her p***y lips. But WOW I love watching my man F**K.

Her husband felt the pounding his wife was taking as her head bumped into him from the momentum. He asked my husband, “You like my wife’s a** don’t you? I wish I could do that for her, please do likewise, F**k my wife to infinity and beyond. Make her scream with pleasure and fill her with so much cum she knows without a doubt she’s be truly F**KED by a great cock! Oh Snap, I’m about to cum in your wife again.” He ejaculated so hard his penis was outside when he shot off but the force was such that it shot all the way in me hitting me deep inside coating my inner walls with coat after coating of thick cum. Then WHAM jamming it back in – UUUUHHHH, I orgasmed all over his cock shouting how I was f**king the biggest dick of my life and loving it wanting more in my a** wishing my p***y could handle it. The wife shouted back, you f**k my husband with your hot a** all weekend and I’ll f**k your husband with my a** all weekend, then we can compare hole gaps and cum levels. This lady had a much tinier a** then me so I shouted at my husband how he liked this tiny piece of a**. The shouting was the result of the orgasms. He told me as much as I was loving jumbo tron inside mine. “Then you must be in love with her tight little a** hole then,” I declared. Pointing out to me her anal hole was no longer tiny but it was still sucking ever so snuggly to his cock. I confirmed it underneath watching my husband’s dick f**k in and out of her backdoor. That’s when my husband climaxed in her, long, deep thrust, hunching his body into her a**, her meeting his every move with her own, it was as porn as it gets. Her orgasms were as heavy and intense as mine. We all shuttered, shivered, shook. She crawled off me with my husband’s penis stretching still inside her.

For some reason I immediately switched gears. Looking down at the colossal cock protruding from my hole I blurted to the man, “You want to bury that cock all in way in someone’s a**, f**k them until they can barely walk, and cum in them until it’s oozing out every orifice don’t you?” “HECK YEAH!” he sang. I told him to go get another good shower and I’d have him a prize he could probably f**k a dozen times a day cumming in it bareback all he wanted. Again when he pulled all the way out the last few millimeters caused me to quake with more orgasms and then the release of all that pressure, cum flowed like a river. His wife, my husband, and he all stood there gazing, describing. My husband said he doubted if I could walk. He was spot on, I needed their assistance to get to the shower. Cum ran all down and out of me. I wanted to see the other lady and what my husband did to her; his cum rain out of her and her hole was ravished as well. “Good job f**king her,” I proudly trumpeted to my husband. She asked if I was going to be able to let her husband f**k me some more. I smiled the biggest smile.

We all showered, kissed our spouses, watched the other couple make out, staid horny as heck. She asked if she could lick my pussy. The men were all for it. They held me for her to get a good angle and she wound up eating me to a few orgasms cum pouring out of my a**. I had hold of her head grinding into her face. I told them it was time to go to the kitchen table. I had my husband bend over as I strapped his arms to the table. He grunted, “Uh oh, there is no way honey, nuh uh, come on, there is no way.” “Oh My!” the other wife realized what was up. Then her husband, “Are you serious?” I told them all with such conviction it stunned them, “My husband is the true anal whore of the family. He can take the largest strap on of anyone, f**k the longest, hardest, and orgasm the most from anal f**king than all of our group combined. I know he can take this entire humongous whale dick and f**k it until it is depleted. But we have got to prepare him well.” We took turns licking, sucking, playing with my husband, multiple play, everything to get my husband super turned on enough he’d let go. I tongued his ass while he was presented with p***y to eat of the other wife, her husband held her up. Then his wife tongued my husband’s a** while I was held up for him to lap, suck and tongue. My husband orgasmed from both anal tonguing's. I’ve never seen a man do this but when her husband spread my husband’s a** and buried his face in between his cheeks I creamed myself. His wife was astonished by my instant orgasm and her husband’s action. She humped my leg trying to kiss me but wound up sucking a tit.

We moved around to watch our hands all over ourselves as I saw a man for the first time ever eat another man’s a** and then tongue f**k him extremely hard ramming his tongue as deep as possible and slamming his face in. I was focused on this outrageous act it caught me off guard shocking me when his wife kissed me and I kissed her back, wrapping up in her arms, legs overlapping, drenched p***ies grinding on legs, we made out all the while trying to watch the naughtiest thing we had ever witnessed in our lives. Dang I wanted that leviathan f**king me all in way in my body, any hole. Her husband worked my husband’s a** as if he ate a** all the time. We found out later he did. He eats his wife’s a** out multiple times in a day on occasion. He loves a**! I was into the kissing and body hunching. Her husband sucked my husband’s balls all the way into his mouth (he has huge balls so it was amazing). Trying to watch and make out with his wife was challenging but way to much fun. We were orgasming all over each other. Her husband sucked in one jewel then reaching down with his tongue licked gobs of precum off my husband’s dick. I pushed his wife to the ground and we f**ked. No I mean we really f**ked. Another first for me, I had never gotten this into sex with a woman where I wanted to F**K. We humped, hunched, ground into a wonderful scissors and f**ked hard. We continued coming as my husband tried to find out what was going on. Her husband was down underneath devouring my husband’s cock. Holy SMOkES! I was frantic ramming fingers in my friend as she did likewise to me. Then our fingers went to our gapping anal hole finding no resistance as we finger f**ked each other’s a**es all the while bucking each other trying to f**k each other’s p***y with our p***y. So many orgasms, so much sex, I wanted more!

Her husband had two fingers inside my husband’s a** hole f**king rather vigorously. When he started that I have no idea but he was full on taking his hole only with tongue lube. My husband was yelping for more, begging so loudly neighbors surely could hear. Then he unloaded his dick in her husband’s throat, as he gulped my man’s cum down. Three fingers in my husband, no mercy. He was f**king the heck out of him with his fingers. I asked his wife, “Does he do this often?” She said only to her, never to a guy, never at all. She was stunned and so turned on by it. She asked if she could try to triple finger f**k my ass while in a 69. I was all for it as long as I could f**k her a** at the same time and eat her p***y. We wound up in a steamy 69 reaming the dickens out of each other. We lost track of the men except to hear my husband shouting orgasms, beseeching for more. His cock was getting sucked assertively as his a** hole was getting jammed aggressively; he came in her husband mouth a second time from what we could hear. I did here the gulp, gulp also. After orgasming and making a huge mess of ourselves we ladies got up. Her husband was also standing. We all left my husband tied to the kitchen table but not until after we told him ever juicy detail of what all had been happening. He was blown away by it. I took a decent sized dildo with a condom and reamed his a** out some more with the other couple looking on. I said very loudly, “When we get back it is time to see a true anal whore get his a** hole f**ked around the world.” I left the dildo shoved in my husband’s a** and went to wash off again.

Back to the kitchen both we wives spreading his a** apart, guiding this behemoth penis towards man hole. Oh My Stars what a day. We need to do this the entire weekend. When the head was pressed up to my husband’s hole I felt so week kneed. The groan from my husband soaked us all. Then when the head sunk into his anus we also all moaned in pleasure. The wife told me she’d ever seen anyone absorb her husband’s vast shroom like that. Seeing it was stunning, breathtaking, literally for my husband. I went up to my husband kissing him telling him how magnificent it was, how proud I am of him letting us take his hole and use it for all of our pleasure, how I know he will be the one to take the entire cock and give this guy the best F**K of his life. UUUUUHHHHHH! The cock was pressed in further. UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH! More. In and out – uh uh uh uh uh OOOHHHHHHH. Orgasm – 1 of dozens. I kissed my husband passionately as I signaled for more. The stupendous dick was forced further, my husband’s cry out muffled in my mouth in our kiss. Out in. More muffled moans and groans. I ram my tongue in and out of his mouth waving for the man to attempt another deep push. I pull off the kiss to watch AAAAUUUUGGHHHHH was so loud from my husband it shook the glass cabinets. The centuar’s cock was almost buried in my husband F**K HOLE!

The wife blared, “Do you see it? Do you see it?” Her husband was twitching claiming he can’t hold it, telling my husband to hold on he was about to seed his a** and F**K him all the way. When it happened, my husband’s a** arched and F**KED back against cock coming in. Both men let out a huge loud pleasure wails. And the f**king was on. Cum unloaded, my husband let go, his hips responding to every stroke, “I feel his cum. Oh my gosh you are right honey his cock does get bigger as he cums. It grows inside you. Yes Fuck my Ass, Fuck my Ass Full of Your Massive Cock, and Fill me with Your Hot Thick Cum! Fuck MEEEEEE. Fuck my ASSSS, FUCK ME IN MY ASS!” I wanted to hump something so I humped my husband’s arm. The other wife saw and did the same on his other arm. Everyone was talking dirty, nasty, naughty. Orgasms hit everyone. Her husband was still spraying semen deep in my husband’s cum hole. The man’s cock was able now to exit all 9+ inches and slam back in all 9+ inches in and out back and forth fuck in and fuck out of that gorgeous man fuck hole of my husband. Cussing when appropriate and used in the correct context is always acceptable to me and girl oh girl was it flying.

You can think I am fudging the truth but this man had never been able to get his dick all the way inside anyone ever in his entire life until he fucked my husband. He didn’t get soft for hours later and fucked my husband in his ass the entire time ejaculating 3 times inside and 1 more outside. My husband was soaked in another man’s cum inside and out, his ass hole wrecked way more than mine or the other wife. After letting my husband get on the floor he buried his face in my pussy while I got my face sat on by the wife, and you guessed it, her husband plowed my husband’s ass some more. He said he had never felt anything so good and never wanted to stop fucking him. I know exactly what he meant. My husband sucked my clit and licked my pussy while the wife ground my face spilling her pussy juice all over me as she orgasmed. Her husband still mounting mine continued driving his colossal dick in and out of my husband’s cum creamed hole. Wow this guy has a ton of stamina.

Exhausted I rolled to my man’s side resting falling asleep. My husband was wiped out flat done for. The couple continued playing. I heard her husband say he wouldn’t stop until he no longer could keep it up. He kept it up enjoying sinking the entirety of his cock into my husband over and over and over again. Later he told us he took a nap and started again several times. We awoke to his cock thrusting in and out, cum glistening everywhere, so much wet. My face was close enough I could see my husband’s anus still trying to resist each push in and every pull out. I love watching it grip involuntarily even after all this it still didn’t want to let go. My husband orgasmed as he became fully aware and orgasmed again as another cum load impregnated his man pussy. He had taken so much cum, so much cock,if he were able to get pregnant he’d have a couple dozen of this man’s babies. I know, I know odd thing to say but you have to have been there to understand the scope of the amount of fucking and sperm he took.

Since that week (and there was so much more, I continued to do things out of the box for me) this couple has been available for sex 24/7. Over many many months I have gotten where I can also take his cock all the way anally but it takes a very long time and more towards the end of a long day of sex. We have a great deal of long weekends with them. The man can f**k. The man can cum, oh my lucky stars can he cum. We can get more cum from this one man than several so he we love their availability. I get off majorly from the anal f**king of either of us but I equally get off sucking him off and eating the cum with not only my husband – yyuuuuuummm but also his wife. I have grown greatly since meeting this couple; the wife can kiss and the cum kissing is life changing. She has me open and willing to have sex with the ladies in any manner including heavy kissing, p***y eating, f**king, breast sucking, and so forth. I love cream pies now, the more cream in a pie the merrier. She is a beautiful tiny little dynamo with quite the gorgeous p***y, tits, a**, hands, legs, and pouty mouth. I love eating her p***y and love eating cum out of this lady with my husband. He enjoys it as much as I do and her husband loves cumming on all of us as we are eating cream p***y. She is the best p***y eater in our group for certain. She is training my husband to be better at it.

They make booty calls all hours of the week. We clean up when we are able and meet up with them. We have f**ked all over the city, state, inside and out, they are amazing! I still enjoying licking her a** and yes tongue f**king her anally. My husband does as well. This is not something we do with other people. My husband also loves f**king her little hairless p***y as much as her a**. When I am able to handle Big John I let him f**k my** and cum in it for days when I’m off work. Until you have this man f**k you almost nonstop and cum buckets load after load in you have no idea how good it is. She thanks us all the time for being here, giving her a break, helping her pleasure her husband.

Heisaflirt – as you said the man’s wife can’t take him all the way up her a**. It certainly is being a good citizen helping them out!

The husband prefers f**king my husband the most often because he can call us and within a few minutes be over f**king and cumming in him like a John f**king a Whore. Everyone in our group says since this couple joined my husband and I have become much better sex partners for everyone else as well. Yeah I eat all the ladies’ p***ies now. I let anyone tongue f**k me in any hole, anyone can F**K and Cum in any hole. I know how to f**k women very well now also I have gotten very adapt with strap ons or dildos. We have two new younger couples in our group and none of them can handle Big John either so it is still mainly us. Every time we get the call, we get excited for all we are about to get and give.

My husband is without a doubt my best lover ever but this guy is a close second by mere volume and stamina. I am not big on men doing certain things but when he goes after my husband’s a**, it is incredibly hot! We love getting tongue f**ked by both of them. We have a blast finding fascinating foursome positions with them.

I am still amazed by what seeing this massive cock in my husband’s a** does to me. I do not believe I’d ever experience ramming my tongue in another woman’s a** or wanting to scissor f**k other women and enjoy it as much as I do had we not met them. I enjoy sucking tits and p***y and female tongues now as much as cocks, though I am not addicted as I am with cocks and cum. Cum coated tits are amazing! Cum filled p***y is Munch Time. Cum filled husband’s a** is as stupendous (for playing, gawking, and filling up more).

DD788Snipe
Jan 13, 2023, 4:36 AM
Damn that was Hottttttt!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

macbi60
Jan 13, 2023, 9:18 AM
Y'all are so freaking HOT!

Neonaught
Jan 13, 2023, 9:20 AM
This is a perfect illustration for why I think truly huge cocks are not a gift. Most women can't take all of them so it strikes me as too much of a good thing. By the way, your husband and you sound amazing!!!

wifekinky4husband
Jan 20, 2023, 1:06 AM
This is a perfect illustration for why I think truly huge cocks are not a gift. Most women can't take all of them so it strikes me as too much of a good thing. By the way, your husband and you sound amazing!!!

Thanks. We are extremely thankful for all we have for certain. And I agree, the poor guy has had it rough with his oversized penis and his little wife was so down about not being able to do more for him. That is what led her to suggest other venues. She is well affirmed, very thankful herself (as is he). He swears he'd never in a million years had gone this route but it is what it is and the sex is as good as it gets. My husband was exactly like him. It's funny the lengths we women will go for you guys. I love that in the end we have all discovered a fun never imagined doing. The guys enjoy we ladies and the men near equally as do we ladies now. I never in a million years could have imagined desiring what I do with the ladies these days. Crazy world.

hung4you
Jan 20, 2023, 6:32 AM
I couldn’t have said it any better, my wife and I share our lifestyle with other like minded couples and single men and woman. But I must admit I really enjoy watching a hung guy fucking her hard, watching her eyes roll into the back of her head when a hung stud shoots his cum deep in her. She loves it when I clean up the mess he makes orally.

wifekinky4husband
Jan 26, 2023, 1:34 AM
I couldn’t have said it any better, my wife and I share our lifestyle with other like minded couples and single men and woman. But I must admit I really enjoy watching a hung guy fucking her hard, watching her eyes roll into the back of her head when a hung stud shoots his cum deep in her. She loves it when I clean up the mess he makes orally.

Now I'm VERY Hungry! I wonder if I wake my husband up he'd be hungry as well. Grrrrrrr

Neonaught
Jan 26, 2023, 9:32 AM
Now I'm VERY Hungry! I wonder if I wake my husband up he'd be hungry as well. Grrrrrrr

I'm usually the one waking my wife. When she feels me spooning her from behind with a hard cock teasing at her pussy. She knows it's on! Softly kissing her neck and sucking her earlobe usually seals the deal. ;>P