PDA

View Full Version : Wildest places you have had sex??

Tight1-4u
Jan 12, 2023, 3:47 AM
things here have gotten kinda stale.. same old posts going round and round.. so let?s shake things up a little.. this question is where have you had sex and I mean full on get naked sex?? That is really kinda on the crazy fun side of things..
I got a message from a guy that I met very early last spring.. he is the mayor of a neighboring city about 25 miles away.. being mayor he needed very high discretion.. he also is very much an exhibitionist.. ( I know contradictory ) but everyone has their fantasies.. being mayor he also has control over all the cc tv cameras in the city..
first time he fucked me it was mid day on a week day in his office on his desk.. his secretary was just outside his door.. I got there and was let into his office.. I, as usual arrived only wearing a t shirt my very loose fitting basketball shorts and gym shoes.. with in a matter of seconds I was naked and getting on my knees.. I sucked him hard and then he placed me on the edge of his desk.. he pushed me to my back and pulled me forward so my ass and pussy were hanging off the edge.. he spread my legs and lubed my pussy inside and out.. he then entered me very deliberately balls deep.. he put my ankles on his shoulders and his hands on the front of my thighs to pull himself deeper into my pussy.. he fucked me quite powerfully for around 10 min.. It was warm that day and in that 10 min I was already sweating.. he then pulled out and told me to slide further onto the desk.. he then climbed on the desk and between my legs and on top of me.. as he did he entered me again driving himself into my pussy balls deep.. he fucked me like this for around 30 min till he exploded and filled me with his cum.. he then put my plug in my pussy to keep his cum in me.. I got dressed and as I was leaving he told his secretary to schedule two appointments the next week for an hour each time.. this started a summer and fall long affair of fucking all over his city..
so where are some of the more strange places you have had sex?? Tell your stories.. this should be fun..

jjourneyman
Jan 12, 2023, 9:45 AM
The wildest place I've ever had sex was while on a hike at Joshua Tree National Park. My friend and I snuck off the trail and made our way back into this little canyon. I started off just giving him a blow job, then, after about 10 minutes of me sucking him, he said he wanted to fuck. I immediately got up, unbuttoned my hiking shorts and leaned over one of the boulders next to me. Using just his spit for lube, Dave quickly found my hole and, within seconds, we were fucking like bucks. The whole time, my cock was pressed hard against the rock, and the friction was painfully pleasurable. Just as Dave was depositing his load, I reached down and, after only a couple of strokes, I shot my load all over the side of the rock and onto the dusty ground. Dave stayed inside me until his hard-on subsided. Then, as we were both pulling our shorts on, we looked up. That's when we noticed a pair of female hikers who had been watching us from the trail above. One of them blew us a kiss as they walked away.

We quickly made our way back to the trail. I was kind of hoping to catch up to the ladies, but we never saw them again.

Spininmywheels
Jan 12, 2023, 3:05 PM
The wildest place I ever had sex was with my administrative assistant, in the back of her converted mini van in a commuter parking lot.
We were fucking for a while and each time a train let out several commuters would walk by the van, we?d lay there laughing and having a good time.
Another time with my admin was in my driveway in my boat that was parked there for the winter.
Damn I miss those days and I miss her. We had an affair that lasted years and our spouses never knew or found out.

macbi60
Jan 13, 2023, 9:27 AM
On a flight with my girlfriend I was playing with her tits. Doing this got us both real horny. We had a lay-over in O'Hare international. I found a stair well, dragged her in their and she sucked me off in the stair well. I'll never forget!

cornholejoe
Jan 13, 2023, 1:01 PM
i used to let a man fuck me on the table at his flower shop in the back room of the shop i would come in and drop my pants and bend over the table he would then give me a good 30 minute fucking

papasmurph
Jan 13, 2023, 5:25 PM
I have a feeling this thread could get interesting...
My FWB and I meet in his truck in a parking lot behind a former gas station/car dealership located on a busy intersection. Granted, it gets dark early here now in the winter, so when we meet between 7-8pm, it's plenty dark out, but the traffic is still pretty strong going by. There we are, with his pants around his ankles and I am going down on his mighty fine dick, for a good time period...until I feel his hand slide down the back of my pants - then I know he is ready to move it to the next stage... he's so romantic...usually says, "do you want it?" and I give him the affirmative, and he tells me to get naked and assume the position... which means, I recline the passenger seat and turn toward the back, while he takes his pants off, and climbs behind me, with his bare ass facing the windshield. There we are...me bent over arching my back to accommodate him. He enters me and pumps away for a good 30 minutes before he finally erupts inside me. Man, it is good. I don't know how I could possibly get dressed fast enough if anyone were to pull in, say a deputy, to check on us... but it's a chance we take at least once a week since the sun sets so early here.

licyou69
Jan 13, 2023, 6:12 PM
A girlfriend and I fucked on a pile of gravel at a construction site we frequently visited at night. Usually just fucked her in the back seat. Not sure why we decided to get out on the gravel lol.

GolfNutt
Jan 13, 2023, 8:15 PM
The strangest place I ever had sex was probably 50 years ago...in a cemetery not far from my gf's house. My gf at the time and I were always looking for a location where we wouldn't be disturbed and you won't find many people walking through a cemetery late at night.

This woman could orgasm easily and was very loud and physical when she came. It's the middle of summer and we're going at it in the front seat of my Pontiac Bonneville (think long bench seat). All of a sudden she lets out a very loud scream. I'm starting to think she's having one of her best orgasms when I looked up and see a horse standing next to the driver's door window watching us fuck. Needless to say her scream scared the horse away. It gave us many a good laugh for years.

I'm sure the caretakers in the cemetery didn't appreciate having to pick up all the used condoms we left behind.

Tight1-4u
Jan 13, 2023, 8:39 PM
so as I stated in the beginning of this the guy I was having sex with was the mayor of the city.. and he had control of the cc tv cameras.. he could turn them on and off at will.. so we took ad vantage of this.. we had sex all over that city.. he told me that he and the judge there didn’t see eye to eye.. so we didn’t in his court room on the floor first.. then later on his podium desk.. then in his podium chair.. the later on in his chambers on his desk and chair.. I seen him twice a week last summer and fall.. he messaged me this week and I am going to his office on Tuesday of next week.. and he has already said he wants as soon as the weather breaks to continue our exploration of his city..

Curiouz1
Jan 13, 2023, 10:21 PM
In a nightclub bathroom

Spininmywheels
Jan 14, 2023, 9:54 AM
My wife and were driving from NJ to Brooklyn, as we were driving over the Verrazano Bridge she decided to get frisky.
She pulled out my cock and sucked me off while driving across the bridge. That was close to forty years ago and I?ll never forget it.
Every time we drive over the VB I wonder if she?ll ever do a repeat performance.

MontyinHamilton
Jan 14, 2023, 3:52 PM
Under the boardwalk at the beach while hundreds of people were walking overhead and by on the beach at dusk, in the backseat of a car parked 10 ft away from a bus shelter on a busy street at lunch in college, all the way home on the hwy from the CNE for 40 mins, got home and parked then got out and stood in front of the passenger door on the sidewalk and let her finish me off for another 20 mins while ppl walked on the other side of the road and cars drove past, handjob at a concert while my partner leaned against me on a telephone pole watching the band 100 ft away and 1000s of ppl in attendance. Sex at the DMV in the washroom on a sink. A Burger King bathroom, On the beach at midnite on a sand dune 40 ft from the boardwalk and ppl walking around everywhere, in the back of my Jeep parked beside a sidewalk in the Beaches as ppl walked by in the afternoon, tinted windows lol. In my Jeep in front the pool hall watching a movie in the back seat. Ate pussy on a tire raft standing in the water while she floated on her back legs open and back turned to shore on Lake Erie. On the back of a couch in the window of my corner apt 10 ft away from my neighbors watching tv and ppl on their balcony a few doors down, one parked in front of a well lit nightclub entrance while I fucked the DJs girlfriend in the passenger seat, many parks and pools. Call me lucky I had some adventurous girlfriends over the yrs who aren't too shy.

Tj726guy
Jan 15, 2023, 3:13 AM
I fucked my now ex wife over the kitchen sink at a holiday home we rented. Sounds tame but not when her big tits were visible to people passing by.
We fucked in the sea at a beach. I crouched down, she pulled my shorts down, i pulled her bikini to one side and she sat on me.
Me and my new lady lime to fuck outside wherever we can

Tight1-4u
Jan 17, 2023, 1:09 AM
last summer we fucked every where you could imagine: I the park,, street corner,, steps of city hall,, even the cemetery!!! I go to see ( fuck him ) tomorrow,, I am excited to hear and see what he has up is sleeve for this summer..

Fiddlestyx
Jan 18, 2023, 1:53 PM
I've had a few fun escapades, but if I had to pick No.1 it would have been at age 40 having sex with my then 23 year old girlfriend in the parking lot of my old high school in broad daylight. Never got around to it when I was in school there, but finally...

wifekinky4husband
Jan 20, 2023, 12:38 AM
My first ever wildest was on a swing set pole at an old forgotten park. I had climbed up on top and slid down the pole with my legs wrapped around. It hit just right to create the beginning of an orgasm(my first ever). I hunched the pole orgasming. Then of course climbed up and slid down again. My friends thought I was having a seizure until I climbed up and did it again. Next thing I know, they are trying it. For years this was our secret spot until we discovered sex with the guys. Then we'd bring them there show them our routine, show off our soppy wet parts and let them lick us dry.

My husband said his once of his first was in high school when he was dating this college girl who was hornier than anyone he'd ever met at the time. She'd suck almost anywhere and let him eat her all over. She invited him to an awards ceremony for her music school and while she was playing a strong piece on the piano she had him underneath fingering her until she finished. Once the lights shifted off of her that portion of the stage was dark and he ate her out on the bench. The piano had a full skirt so one one ever knew he was there except her and a few friends. He said it was crazy, so crazy it made her so horny she had him do more, a lot more, backstage with her and her friends.

Sinful stranger
Mar 11, 2023, 10:06 AM
I used to work security at a mall, and one night, I fucked my female partner in the center of the mall. Another night we did it on the roof of the mall. Then one time I fucked this guy in the office conference room.

silkyheels
Mar 11, 2023, 12:30 PM
Inside a 5 inch 45 No 2 gunmount USS Johnston

KDaddy23
Mar 11, 2023, 2:47 PM
I screwed my poly wife in the parking lot of her job. I was dropping her off at work and she said, "You should give me some before I go in there!" I said, "Right here?" She said, "Why not - you scared?" Yeah, don't even go there with me because I fear nothing. We climb into the backseat and I'm not even thinking quickie; I'm eating the shit out of her, she's "having a fit" and cumming over and over while her fellow employees are arriving and I know they can see my bright yellow car and it's fogged-up windows and it's rocking. I slide into her and give it to her good and hard - and people are walking past the car and I can hear them either saying something or laughing. I cum and withdraw, we get our shit together, and she hops out and goes to work like she does any other day. I was a few minutes late for work but it was worth it. I pick her up at the end of the day and she's giggling and laughing because a lot of people had stopped to peek in the car and saw me fucking her; she also said, "I didn't think you'd really do it!"

I said, "You should know better than to dare me to do something..." and fucked her in the parking lot again before we headed home.

hung4you
Mar 12, 2023, 8:44 AM
My neighbor who his also my private discreet suck/fuck bud are fisherman. We get out on the lake very early in the mornings and for some reason he seems to think its suck time. Both he and ii have drained your balls into each others mouths many times on the lake in the boat.

Footstep40
Mar 12, 2023, 7:38 PM
I was wearing nothing but flip flops a backpack and a smile at the Folsom street fair and bumped into a former co-worker of mine while waiting in line to buy a bottle of water. We ended up hanging out together which led to some making out, which led us to going on a roof of a bar owned by his friends for some sex. Cleaned up and went back into the street for more fun. That weekend we hung out in my hotel room and tried out some of his purchases from a bdsm boutique.

BiProbeBabe
Mar 13, 2023, 4:04 PM
Oh that?s too funny, one time I was sitting in the back seat of my friends car while she give her boyfriend head, he was all over the road when he came! :yikes2:

Tight1-4u
Mar 14, 2023, 3:35 PM
so this is an update on my mayor boyfriend: last January I went to his office and we had a great time.. he fucked me for two hours and creamed my pussy 3 times.. hadn?t heard from him since.. so I called him and found out that is wife of 35 years had passed from cancer.. he thanked me for giving him some peace of mind during her fight.. that the last couple months had been hard and full of stress.. I talked to Dan and explained what was going on so we invited him over last Saturday evening.. we talked and drank and just tried to get him to relax.. I was seated between him and Dan.. I reached over and started rubbing his crotch.. soon he had it out and I was stroking him.. then Dan got his out and I stroked both at the same time.. we were all kissing and making out.. soon my clothes were on the ground.. Dan whispered in my ear and I smiled and agreed.. we excused our selves and headed to the man cave.. I climbed on the sex table and with Dans help got strapped in.. wrist restraints check.. chest restraints check.. leg restraints check and had my knees pulled up almost to my shoulders!! Plenty of oil every where.. lubed very generously inside and out.. pussy front and center..
Dan went and invited the mayor into the man cave.. when he walked through the door and seen me there restrained with my pussy up and out he grinned.. I forgot to mention that I was also gagged.. he walked up to the table and touched my pussy.. sending electric shock through my body.. I wanted him no I needed him.. I haven?t wanted or needed anyone more for a while.. well other than Dan.. But this guy my friend had been through so much in the last year that I needed him to unload all that stress and built up cum inside of me.. I felt that giving my pussy to him to do as he pleased could start that process.. soon he had his big mushroom head at my pussy.. I was wiggling and pushing all I could to get him in me..but he just continued to be there.. soon I was crazy wanting him.. then slowly deliberately he entered me.. my pussy went into spasms.. then he went deep balls deep.. I lost my breath and my toes curled.. I moaned loudly.. he clasped his hands behind my neck and started pounding and humping my pussy harder than he has ever fucked me.. he just went on and on.. I could feel is stress he was so tense.. about an hour later he stiffened up and filled my pussy with the first of three mind blowing loads.. I could feel him soften his body not his cock.. he continued fucking me.. about 30min later I got load #2 he grunted and moaned when he gave me it.. about 20min later he was moaning and groaning and thrusting very hard when he unloaded the last time.. he collapsed on top of me and we kissed and made out until he fell out of my pussy..
Dan put my plug in me to keep his cum in me.. they got me off the table and we went to where his clothes were.. he got dressed and kissed and thanked us for what we did.. he left feeling much better and I am to see him this week towards the end of the week.. it is amazing to know that you can help others in time of need.. give them something to look forward to and make them feel good..

KDaddy23
Mar 14, 2023, 7:04 PM
I once screwed my wife in my mom's powder room... and with a houseful of people milling around.

darkeyes
Mar 15, 2023, 9:28 AM
With my ex near to but out of sight of the funicular railway terminus up Cairn Gorm on new snow on a freezing cold windswept day a decade ago... nookie in such conditions isn't to my taste but more than 1ce in our time together I had to endure freezing cold fingies upon my person up a mountain because she was a determined lady and very much the bossy boots!!��

Jazminedress
Mar 16, 2023, 11:20 PM
Convent

Chester1954
Mar 16, 2023, 11:28 PM
probably pretty mild for most. I sucked a guy off in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant at lunch time.

Warmnsalty
Mar 17, 2023, 8:53 AM
Wasn't so much the place but the show. Fucked a girl I was dating on my balcony one night. I lived on the 10th floor, my balcony faced an alley at the end of the ally was a busy club. At closing time you'd always hear the crowd leaving. The girl I was seeing was a real freak, one night we were on the couch and heard the bar let out. She says lets give them a show and strips down and goes outside. I come out and she starts blowing me then goes over to the railing and bends over so her tits are hanging over and I start fucking her doggie. Now we're getting noticed. About 20 people are in the alley watching and shouting. I tell her I'm going to give her a facial ... so when I'm ready to shoot I pull out, she leans down and I splatter her face. Crowd goes nuts, she bends over the railing and blows them a kiss. Went in side and fucked for another hour. That girl nearly broke me LOL she was crazy but fun as hell.

Calismooth
Mar 17, 2023, 2:44 PM
Airport parking garage with my now ex-wife
In my psychologist friends office late at night on his couch and office chair with all the window blinds open as it was a corner office.
On a clients conference table in his office

... to name a few

csreef
Mar 17, 2023, 3:18 PM
When I was 26, I was dating Mrs. Robinson. She was 56. I was "Livin' the Dream!":impleased

One night in late July I walked down to her Condo development. As soon as I got near her unit, the windows were open, and I heard her and her daughters yelling at each other..
She bolted out of her house and said to me that her daughters were there with their fianc?s, and it was a horrible fight. She said that she needed to go to the river to cool off.

The road from her house to the river splits left and right. To the right there is a nice waterfront, bandstand, parks, shops, etc. We went left, which led to a train station parking lot that had a small launching area for kayaks and canoes.

When we got to the launch area, we looked out and saw a huge Oak tree floating in this small cove. So, Mrs. Robinson dives in the river and swims over to this floating tree. I followed. We got on the tree and started to make out. Then she was giving me a BJ. Then I started to screw her. As the sun was setting over Storm King Mountain, I looked across the cove, and there was a Wedding going on at the local Yacht club. No one was looking at the Bride.

We got off the tree and swam for the shore. When we got on shore, we put our clothes on and stated to walk through the train parking lot, soaking wet. As we were walking up the road, 3 police cars flew past us with their flashing lights on.

We talked about this for years!

wln1595
Mar 18, 2023, 1:26 PM
An ex-GF and I fucked in a courtyard that was surround by glass windows at a church. I had brought a blanket we got naked an enjoyed ourselves for at least an hour. We were using condoms at the time. We went through three of them during our fun. All I could think about was the next morning when folks were going into to church for service is if they looked in the courtyard they would see the wrappers and discarded condoms.

Fiddlestyx
Mar 29, 2023, 2:41 PM
I've had sex in more than a few "interesting" locations, but one that stands out was as a 42 year old having sex with a 24 year old girlfriend in the parking lot of the high school I attended - while classes were going on.

bbginva
Mar 31, 2023, 4:22 PM
My wife and I fucked on a balcony outside our hotel room overlooking the hotel's outdoor pool (with lots of people there). I have also fucked in a public bathroom at a restaurant by the toilet with partitions that clearly showed our legs and pants around our ankles. People walked in and out while we were fucking but no one made any comments.

Tight1-4u
Apr 2, 2023, 12:45 AM
I met the mayor last night.. he and one of his friends.. we met at the city building.. I stated before that he and the judge are having issues.. well the two of them got me naked and placed me on the judges desk in the court room.. then took turns using me like a prostitute.. for about 3 hours I squirmed, quivered, moaned, gasped for air, shook.. and leaked their cum on his desk!! I loved every minute of it!!! They loved my matching bra, panties, and garter.. black silk lace top stockings!! I love it when I can really let my inner whore out!!

wifekinky4husband
Apr 9, 2023, 11:43 PM
Back in the day at a very naughty porn truck stop. The had the best gloryhole wall ever in the best location ever. I've never seen as many women as men and couples fucking and sucking cocks of strangers in my life. It was a stupid, fun time. You could suck as many dicks as you wanted or back up and let them fuck you. If you wanted to watch, the wall have a tiered viewing area like a stadium for many people could watch from either end or side of the wall. The lighting was perfect not to distract, sexy, but good enough to watch. Someone did their homework, it was amaZing! After watching you had to give it a try. There was no way you couldn't. Somehow they attracted everyone. I still do not know how, why, or what they had going for them but there were all types of people in there, all ages, it was mind-blowing. It was all condom but still, oh my. I heard there was action outside in the parking lot behind the building for those who wanted bareback but I didn't go there.

Love2Jerk
Apr 18, 2023, 1:53 PM
Not sure these are wild places, but:

--On the hard floor of my office after the building closed (had a key off course) with a woman I met who it turned out was sick with a fever. We did it anyway!
--In my car parked in manufacturing plant's parking lot during rush hour. She was in the passenger seat. Then so was I.
--Was driving a girl home from the beach and pulled off the road into the woods and stopped at a clearing that was mostly sand. No blanket but we did in the sand.
--At a train station one night in the car while a train arrived and was letting out passengers. Was at the end of the parking lot. Nobody saw.
--On the turnpike pulled over on the side where they allow cars to temporarily stop. This only took a minute.
--In a tent camping with family in other tents very close by.
--In the basement storage area of a friend's parents' apartment building. This was the very first time I ever had sex (was approx. 12 at the time).

Now if you want to know weird places that I had sex by myself, there's too many to list.

sissyjackie
Apr 20, 2023, 10:22 AM
I fucked my girlfriend, now wife in a lake in Maine daytime we were skinny dipping. Fucked her in a park nighttime my pants to my ankles her dress up over her hips as she held on to the back of a park bench more than a few times. We fucked on our boat daytime. I have sucked cock in rest area's nighttime and daytime. I been fucked over the hood of a car at rest areas. Pre HIV been fucked by 3 guys off a trail in the woods and all 3 filled me up. I sucked cock in men's room stalls. Been sucked and have sucked at an adult movie theaters.

Shyguy1376
Apr 23, 2023, 11:33 AM
Lots of places outside but most adventurous was the bathroom at our public library. Has her bent over the sink while I fucked here from behind with people just a few feet outside the door. Filled her and then sucked the cum from her pussy so she wouldn’t be dripping the rest of the day.

jjourneyman
Apr 23, 2023, 2:07 PM
Most surreal experience was when my sister gave me a blowjob in our upstairs bathroom while our parents and next door neighbors were downstairs playing cards. Later that night, the four adults left to go have coffee and dessert and we ended up fucking on the stairs. Ahhhhhhhh... to be young again!

hung4you
Apr 25, 2023, 5:38 AM
My sexual proclivities knows no bounds, I have a very private off grid cabin in the north woods for which I play often with other like minded men. They love the privacy of my my place in the deep north woods of Wisconsin. I can?t begin to tell you how many balls I have drained in the cabin. How many times I been fucked by the fire late at night. The wife is clueless to my sexual prowess at the the cabin. Do I just suck dick, hell no I fuck lots of pussy as well. It?s all good and wonderful.

macbi60
Apr 26, 2023, 8:26 AM
My extremely hot girl friend blew me in a stairwell at O'Hare int airport! Same trip while traveling back from a day of site seeing in Boston, she blew me in the backseat with my parents in the front seat! It was dark so they didn't see a thing! This sweet heart blew me in a bunch of different places. Alas I moved and haven't been blown nearly as well since!

Neonaught
Apr 26, 2023, 9:04 AM
I tend to be very cautious about public sex so I asked my wife this question since she was pretty wild in her youth. She said her answer was in the front seat of a guy's car on a back roads in the middle of the night near Midland Texas. She rode him on top until they both came.

wifekinky4husband
Apr 27, 2023, 4:47 AM
I been fucked over the hood of a car at rest areas. Pre HIV been fucked by 3 guys off a trail in the woods and all 3 filled me up.

I have a fantasy about these. Getting pulled over by the police on a country road 2 male cops and 2 female cops. They push my husband and I over the hood rip our pants off and fuck our asses bent over the hood of the cop car side by side cumming in us. The female cops are on the hood forcing us to eat their pussies. Then we are forced to lick the cum out of each other's asses. Yes total fantasy - NEVER doing that but it would be amazing to be fucked like that while eating pussy like that.

The other is to be caught, trapped in the woods, and bond up between two trees on a main walking trail my husband slightly in front of me. We are both tied up and 8 men come and fuck us bareback cumming in us. I get cum filled in my pussy and my ass. My husband gets his ass cock filled and cream pied. Pictures are taken, left all over the ground and signs hung up for anyone to see what had been done to us and that our bodies are open for business for anyone who wants to fuck us more.

Lots of places outside but most adventurous was the bathroom at our public library. Has her bent over the sink while I fucked here from behind with people just a few feet outside the door. Filled her and then sucked the cum from her pussy so she wouldn’t be dripping the rest of the day.

You sir are a good man to cum inside her and then suck her clean so she isn't dripping all day. What a generous guy. ;)

NJwood
Apr 29, 2023, 4:05 PM
The first time was on the return drive from Toronto to Ottawa. It was on the 401 hwy out in the rural area. My gf at the time decided to start playing with my cock. I moved the seat back and tilted it away from the steering wheel. She got my pants down and then started sucking my cock like a woman possessed. As I was enjoying it I realized I had been speeding up. I slowed back to highway speed so as not to get pulled over. That’s when the truck came along side and just enjoyed the view. I blasted my load into her mouth and she cam up and kissed me, feeding me my cum. The trucker gave a blast of his horn as a thank you and went on his way.
Years later, my wife and I were sailing on Lake Simcoe north of Toronto, a storm was crossing the lake leaving us on the edge of it. I guess the excitement got to her as she pulled off my shorts and went down on me. It was great to be flying along with the intense winds from the storm and her lapping and sucking my cock and balls until I filled her throat. She never shared but that was fine with me.

Sundazzled
Aug 2, 2023, 9:49 AM
When we were much younger, my wife and I went through a phase of having sex in unusual, and sometimes risky, places. We once fucked in an elevator stopped between floors, in our backyard pool, in a cornfield during a rainstorm, in a public park, on a nude beach, on the roof of a public park pavilion, at a wayside near Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, the bed of my Ford Ranger pickup truck. Late one sultry summer night, we put down pillows, blankets and fucked right out in the open on our front porch!

Rvdude05
Aug 2, 2023, 12:41 PM
Two young lovers, she 16, and myself 19. Horny all the time. While walking thru the city park one afternoon, we decided to climb a tree. Once up high, she played with my cock and gave me a blowjob. Before it shot my load, she dropped her shorts and I fucked her, as people walked below. We both came and as I pulled out a final drop of cum fell from my dick, nearly falling on a couple walking below. She cleaned me with her mouth, and we went on our merry way!

Rvdude05
Aug 2, 2023, 12:46 PM
Same girl as above gave me a blowjob on the front seat of my car, as my jo buddy sat in the back. When she finished she felt sorry for my buddy and kissed him with cum still in her mouth, and climbed into the back seat and gave him a blowjob too.

Tight1-4u
Aug 2, 2023, 9:43 PM
this past weekend I got fucked in a river on the river bank on a golf course and in the bed of his truck in a restaurant parking lot.. 1 times bent over the seat of the truck.. once bent over the tailgate.. twice laying on my back ass hangin off the edge of the seat of the truck.. all night long either in his bed or mine.,

Sundazzled
Aug 3, 2023, 5:00 PM
A more appropriate questions might be where HAVEN'T I had sex? My list would include:
A cornfield during a rainstorm
A drive-in theater
A public park ... several parks, actual
The roof of a park pavilion building
A golf course green
Wayside near Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
School playground swings
Student lounge at college
On a park picnic bench
A television studio
Airplane hangar
In the woods ... several times
At a nudist campground
In a hayfield atop hay bales
A park picnic shelter
On a mountain tops
Deck of a commercial dive boat
In a sauna
In a treehouse
In a Jacuzzi
At a nude beach
High school shower room
In the bed of my Ford Ranger
A hotel swimming pool

eager4cum
Aug 4, 2023, 5:43 AM
not sure I can remember everything but here is my attempt at it.
start off with the bedroom of course
Of course, in just about any motel I've been in
In my boat, a 18 footer that was easily seen into from any other boat
on the shore of a lake
on a river bank
in the restroom of a restaurant
in the basement of a friend's house
in a tent camping

IDunnoMan
Aug 11, 2023, 2:18 AM
The only "crazy" place was in a softball field at night. He pulled way to the back and I started in the car but he told me to get out and get on my knees.

He face fucked me in the field and a car drove in but didn't come back, probably kids in their early 20's (that I probably knew bc it was a small town lol) he finished in my throat and took me back where he picked me up.

Came back because I'm not sure how I forgot.

I told a story a while back about a trans girl I dated, she fucked me in a bathroom at a friend of hers house party and when we came out everyone knew lol. And then another time I gave her head on the train on the way to NYC. Good times��