PDA

View Full Version : Oral Sex Virgin: What MUST I know before I do it

JJ_Lee
Oct 25, 2006, 5:21 AM
Hey guys. I really curious about oral sex. I have fantasised every since I was in my final years of school, of blowing another man. Is there something I must know? I heard that STD can still be transferred through oral sex

And plus, I am a virgin, so if I want to be more straight than gay, should I have sex with a girl first then a man??

Long Duck Dong
Oct 25, 2006, 6:35 AM
lol JJ_lee

sorry dude, but ya post had me in fits of laughter lol

ok seriously... you can sleep male then female, or female then male.... it makes no difference lol.... being more straight than gay, is mannerism... the way you act and carry yourself around people...its got nothing to do with the order in which you sleep with people lol... i can put on the best femeine gay impression that my friends have ever seen, and I lost my virginity to my hand ( long story and don't ask )

oral sex.... ok fantasy aside.... the main concerns are the gag reflex.... its a annoying thing where you choke and near vomit cos you have a mouthfull... so experiement with the limits of ya mouth....trying with a dildo can help you find the bests ways for you to do roal without choking lol
also, be prepared that ya partner may try and push your head down on their dick during the blowjob and it can cause you to choke ... thats why god invented teeth

STD's ??? well dude, with enuf lighting and a good sense of smell, you will be able to avoid most stds.... things like discharging and warts are noticable, the ones that you need to be more aware of are the ones you can't see
aids and herpes are two of the most dangerous..... they seriously fuck you over and they are next to impossible to spot... herpes doesn't always leave signs that the person is infected... and once you have it.. its permanent

if in doubt, suck on a whanger that has a flavoured condom over it....its not 100% safe... and its not the best blowjob in the world.... but its a bloody site better than a death sentence thru sucking a AIDS flavoured whanger

cleaniness is next to godliness or in your case, its next to OMGness..... oral sex is fun, enjoyable and should have less risks than wanking and getting cramps in ya hand.... and the only thing worse than wiping ya dick on ya mothers best curtains, is licking somebodies balls if they are covered in 3 day old sweat

JJ_Lee
Oct 25, 2006, 6:14 PM
HAhHA. Thanks for your post Duck. ITs really great to know that my sexual preference in the future wont be affected by the order of the sex that I sleep with :tong:

The main thing that I am worried about is getting STD's :eek: . One more question: should I do it with strangers, for example if I am picked up by a guy.

DiamondDog
Oct 25, 2006, 11:35 PM
if you don't know the other guy at all (or his past history or if he's promiscuious/barebacks/etc.) use a flavored condom.

JJ_Lee
Oct 26, 2006, 4:07 AM
Hmm, a flavoured condom does seem like an option, but I have something against using one, because one of my fantasies is to actually taste a man's cock and cum.

Doggie_Wood
Oct 26, 2006, 9:39 PM
if you don't know the other guy at all (or his past history or if he's promiscuious/barebacks/etc.) use a flavored condom.

I fervently agree with D-Dog. Hang the fantasy unless you really, really know who's dick you're going to suck and cum you're going to let loose in yer mouth.
STD's are nothing to take chances with. Be it herpes, syfilis or even HIV. That's the kind of stuff that don't wash off and you more than likely will take it home to who ever you have sex with in the future.
Just be careful dude.

:doggie:

izzfan
Nov 14, 2006, 10:17 PM
Chances are that you could catch something from unprotected oral sex but the risk seems less than unprotected anal sex from what I've heard. If you are worried then use a condom unless you know for certain that the other bloke is 'clean'. As for whether you should go with a girl first then I don't think that it really matters, at the end of the day your sexuality is what you feel and I doubt it can be measured objectively by weighing up how many male and female partners that you have had. I mean if you feel more attracted to women and only want to 'experiment' with men then chances are that you will end up with more female partners in your lifetime anyway but don't let it worry you - its better to spend your time doing stuff with people rather than spending it counting the numer of people you have done stuff with.
I mean, all of my previous partners have been male but I tend to view myself as 'Bi' because I still find women attractive to a certain extent. As I said before, its not what you do or how often you do it that defines your sexuality.

As for your later question about strangers, if you are doing things with strangers then ALWAYS use a condom (you don't know them or whether they have any STDs). As a general rule, even for one night stands, I try to get to know someone before having sex with them.... If you can't appreciate someone as a friend how can you be intimate with them in bed?

just my opinion lol