PDA

View Full Version : Gay guys are the best!

Jozyxt
Jan 7, 2023, 7:44 PM
I visited the third guy to give me a BJ today after a long absence. He lives a long way off so I don't get over to his part of town much when I am by myself. He is also the first "normal" guy to suck me. Not a sullen or repressed married guy. the visit just reinforced to me that while there may be no such thing as a bad BJ, there is such a thing as a great one. He likes it when I am sweaty, "musky" he calls it, so I usually stop by after exercising in the forests in the area. It was humid and in the upper 70s today, so I was moderaly sweaty.

It started when i got there, stripped and got onto his bed. He proceeded to kiss and lick me to taste my sweaty body. At my request we french kissed a bit too. After going over my body in a loving way, he went to my crotch and then started kissing and licking.

Then between my legs. I responded by lifting my legs back and he gave me a long deep rimming. Really really good. And he kept it up because he enjoyed it as much as I did. It is his love of pleasing a man that makes him such a good cocksucker.

Then the sucking started. So good. After a while a finger went inside me. Giving a wonderful p-spot massage. I am not sure how man fingers he used but the stretch and touching started my hand and feet tingling. I told him so, which just encouraged him more.

Since a P-spot massage usually causes me to lose my erection, i got softer, but his constant stimulus kept me going. Finally I motioned for him to remove his fingers and he focused on my cock. I asked him to pinch my nipples. This brought me to a great orgasm.

Then he gently kissed and licked my cock and balls. And rubbed me. Finally he lay down beside me and put his head on my chest and he kind of moaned with pleasure while while I told him what a wonderful cocksucker he is. He complimented me on the large load of cum. This time instead of wanting to get away after right after I came, his loving ministration made me want to lay with him for a while to share the afterglow together. I might have fallen asleep except I had to get home.

He reminded me of a BJ I got in NYC from anther gay gay, who like my friend, loved to suck straight men, seemingly to show them how much better a man can make another man feel. And he did it too.

KDaddy23
Jan 9, 2023, 2:36 AM
I've had amazing sex with gay guys and especially my "very gay" boyfriend. He made me look like I didn't like sucking dick. I had wondered about this back in my younger days and realized that they can be great to have sex with... because, unlike bisexual men, they only have one sexual interest running around inside of them so they can be quite sensual and erotic when giving head or just doing whatever they gotta do to please and be pleased. My boyfriend had theorized that the difference between a good blowjob and a bad one is... attitude more than skill or technique and I couldn't disagree with his assessment and he had said, "I only have one thing to think about... but you have more than one thing you have to consider." It was - and still is - food for thought...

Jozyxt
Jan 9, 2023, 11:32 AM
Several gay guys that have sucked me have had the same desire to please that I have with women. To show me how good they are at sex.

It isn't something that I can do with men. While I find touching and kissing stimulating, it just isn't the same as putting my lips on a woman's skin. And looking at men (beyond their cock) is not all that stimulating.

With this guy and a few other gay men, I really felt their passion for pleasing me. Perhaps even love. What else do y9ou call it when the guy is moaning just because he has his lips on me.

atxbi
Jan 9, 2023, 11:57 AM
Interesting question here. I don’t consider myself gay because I have no desire for a boyfriend, or any real desire to look for a man to fall in love with. But put a nice cock in front of me, and I’m one of the most passionate cocksuckers you’ll see going after that load, including the moaning. For me it’s all about the load. Once I’ve received a nice load, my interest in men goes away, and I leave very satisfied, don’t think about men again until that urge comes back, which can be anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months.

KDaddy23
Jan 9, 2023, 6:32 PM
Don't get me wrong: I've met and have had sex with gay guys who I "regret" having met and gone to bed with them and for a lot of reasons that aren't just... performance. Yeah, they're good at what they do but some of the have an agenda that makes them... not all that good like all the gay men who kept insisting that I'm really gay and should be and because they wanted me to be and, yeah, that can make some of them not all that good as a person or in the sack and even if they were the greatest cocksucker who ever lived, I wouldn't sleep with them because they're not a good person.

Jozyxt
Jan 9, 2023, 8:49 PM
KDaddy, yes personality traits are well and diversity distributed.

I did have on gay Chinese guy that was desperate, he sucked me several times. But coming from a repressive society and years of being in the closet had done a number on him. We parted after he wanted me to pay him for sucking my cock.

DD788Snipe
Jan 10, 2023, 2:56 AM
Don't get me wrong: I've met and have had sex with gay guys who I "regret" having met and gone to bed with them and for a lot of reasons that aren't just... performance. Yeah, they're good at what they do but some of the have an agenda that makes them... not all that good like all the gay men who kept insisting that I'm really gay and should be and because they wanted me to be and, yeah, that can make some of them not all that good as a person or in the sack and even if they were the greatest cocksucker who ever lived, I wouldn't sleep with them because they're not a good person.

"Liked"

dicktrobing
Jan 10, 2023, 5:12 AM
I have had amazing sex with both bi and gay also some very poor sex with both.

Although generally the gay guys have a higher % being in the amazing list :bigrin:

cornholejoe
Jan 10, 2023, 12:42 PM
i had one gay top i really liked we would 69 and rim each other and then he would top me for 30 minutes or so we used to meet up once a month when came to town he was a traveling nurse but not out and was very masc