PDA

View Full Version : Hello 2023!!

dowmass
Jan 3, 2023, 8:05 PM
I may have posted before? cannot recollect.

First of all, a very happy new year to you. So people make new year resolutions.. i have a couple as well. 1st of 2: I am going to lose 15-20 pounds this year. Absolutely doable with some focus, devotion and discipline. Now you must have heard this resolution before so you must be thinking ?what?s new??

OK, let?s get into something more interesting. Resolution 2 of 2 ? I want to get laid this year😜.
It?s been almost 6 years since I was with a man.I am aching to have something inside me really.. So why 6 long years? Quite a few reasons. Total bottom (not versatile) A big minus 60 YO ( look younger, but does that matter?
closeted, so cannot host (A big no-no). Brown Asian from India (not a coveted lot!)

Looking for sound advice: Have tried posting multiple times on Double list,.. No action (Same complaint- Fakes, flakes guys who want $$$ and Picture collectors). Silver-daddies.. no help either!

So where do I go from here..? How do I get laid? I really need something inside me (I know that sounds crude). Thanks in advance for your ideas and words of advice. Location: Dallas TX.

All ideas and ideas

Neonaught
Jan 4, 2023, 9:17 AM
Just finding someone takes a lot of effort but there are pearls to be found among the swine. Don't give up! Have you considered trying The Club Dallas? I hear the place is really nice.

dowmass
Jan 4, 2023, 1:37 PM
Just finding someone takes a lot of effort but there are pearls to be found among the swine. Don't give up! Have you considered trying The Club Dallas? I hear the place is really nice.

Thanks for the suggestion about Club Dallas. I thinkI?ll try that out.
I know it?d be awkward because i?ve never done anything like that. What does one do.. sit, buy a drink and wait for someone to approach me? Just curious..