PDA

View Full Version : When wife?s away

Tinycockkev
Jan 1, 2023, 4:56 PM
My wife is going on a girls weekend in a couple of weeks. All I can think about is sucking cock and getting fucked. I?ll start posting on doublelist and see if I can find someone. I love sucking cock more than receiving. I wouldn?t be opposed to getting a blowjob but love being a dirty little sub slut. Jerking my tiny dicklet with one finger and my thumb as he pins my legs back and fucks me hard. Then cums on my face and in my mouth. My little dick is hard just thinking about it lol.

Jozyxt
Jan 2, 2023, 1:41 PM
I love sucking cock more than receiving.

It seems funny but it is true. If I had to chose, I would give a BJ rather than get one.

My wife may be going out of towen for a while soon too, I wish you luck in finding plenty of cock during your free time.

csreef
Jan 2, 2023, 5:45 PM
My wife is going on a girls weekend in a couple of weeks. All I can think about is sucking cock and getting fucked. I?ll start posting on doublelist and see if I can find someone. I love sucking cock more than receiving. I wouldn?t be opposed to getting a blowjob but love being a dirty little sub slut. Jerking my tiny dicklet with one finger and my thumb as he pins my legs back and fucks me hard. Then cums on my face and in my mouth. My little dick is hard just thinking about it lol.

Tell us of your adventures!

Tinycockkev
Dec 10, 2023, 5:32 PM
The first nite she was away I posted an add and after weeding threw a bunch of responses I Finley got a guy to come over. I have a really small dick and opened the door naked. He started laughing and Said holy shit that?s the smallest dick I?ve ever seen. I love small penis humiliation so I was really turned on immediately. He came in sat on the couch and took his pants off. His dick soft was bigger than mine gets when it?s hard. He said alright get over here and suck my cock bitch. So I dropped to my knees and took his large soft cock in my mouth. He then said come on you little dick bitch suck my balls. I was so exited at this point. So I licked and sucked his big ball sack, then worked my way up to his now hard cock. His cock was so much bigger than mine and he let me know it. I took his fat shaft into my mouth and started licking and sucking it. It was so big and hard. It was such a turn on sucking his big cock listening to him moan with his hand on the back of my head. After about 10 minutes or so he shot a huge load into my mouth. It was more cum than my tiny dicklet ever produced. He filled my whole mouth with his cum and Said that?s it swallow my cum bitch. So I swallowed his huge load. He laughed and said good boy. He then watched me stroke my tiny dicklet with one finger and my thumb till I came. He said thats it little dick now eat your tiny bit of cum. So I licked my cum off my fingers. He said good boy rubbing the top of my head and left. I?ve never been so turned on in my life.

Buck Naked
Dec 11, 2023, 4:36 PM
I sooo wish there was a "Like" button on this site because I do like little cocks!

hornyoldman67
Dec 11, 2023, 5:13 PM
So hot