PDA

View Full Version : Penile implants

mewanturcum
Dec 29, 2022, 11:00 PM
Does anyone here have implants or know someone who does? Does it work well for them or you?

KDaddy23
Dec 30, 2022, 4:41 PM
I don't personally know of anyone who has but I've read about it and the complications are scary and, I dunno, maybe the types of implants have gotten better - I'd have to look it up - but I would ask a urologist about them since they have the best information and with the understanding that results vary.

cornholejoe
Dec 30, 2022, 8:37 PM
i used to let a old man who had one fuck me in the ass he could fuck me as much as i wanted it worked good for him

csreef
Dec 30, 2022, 9:40 PM
I have never had any kind of major surgery, but I have heard from people who have had major surgery done, and they say afterwards they have been in major pain. I wouldn't want to experience that with my Penis. Also because of the area involved, the chance of infection would be greater. Any Drs. or Nurses who are reading this, could you verify please.

Jazminedress
Dec 30, 2022, 9:55 PM
There was a guy in a nursing home I worked at had it, now, this was 1996, but his wife would come and visit, do their thing and leave, so I guess it worked

mewanturcum
Dec 30, 2022, 11:43 PM
I don't personally know of anyone who has but I've read about it and the complications are scary and, I dunno, maybe the types of implants have gotten better - I'd have to look it up - but I would ask a urologist about them since they have the best information and with the understanding that results vary.

It was actually an urologist that suggested I look in to it. My main concern is that I have a very small penis, I can barely dig it out to go pee!

Long Duck Dong
Dec 31, 2022, 1:41 AM
Years ago I knew a guy that had one because of an accident left him unable to get erect naturally, something to do with a back injury and nerve damage.......he told me that it worked well enough for him but he was also told that it would last about 10 years at most.....

Times have changed since them, and who knows, maybe they are better now......I have a trans male friend who I talk with, via email every few months, and they have had G.A.S / Gender affirming surgery, with the creation of a penis and apparently it works, they had it done two years ago overseas.... and they have said that trans males who get bottom surgery often get penile inplants.

I will fire off an email and if they are ok with me sharing their email address, I will give it to you, so you can ask them any questions

Neonaught
Dec 31, 2022, 8:36 AM
My knowledge may be dated but here goes. The implant consists of two tubes that are inserted up the shaft of the penis and are connected to a fluid-filled bladder implanted in the lower abdomen. By squeezing a valve in the scrotum, fluid fills the tubes in the shaft causing the penis to become erect. This is a very invasive procedure that does such damage to the penis that it will never function again if the implant were to be removed. Like all medical devices, they have a limited lifespan and can be replaced. I would be very hesitant to undergo such a radical procedure until I had exhausted every other medical option such as ED drugs, trimix injections or use of a penis pump.

KDaddy23
Dec 31, 2022, 3:53 PM
It was actually an urologist that suggested I look in to it. My main concern is that I have a very small penis, I can barely dig it out to go pee!

My understanding is that a urologist has to find that you're a good candidate for an implant and according to the established criteria; I don't think you can just "get one because you want one" because the surgery has a lot of risks attached including the type of implant installed not working as expected or is causing post-operative problems. Last I heard, there are ones that you can literally "pump up" by injecting saline into a port designed for this purpose and there are rigid or semi-rigid implants that give you enough of a boner to achieve penetration. I heard of a procedure where the penis can be... lengthened but it's been done more on children than adults and might not even be "a thing" in the here and now: My info and knowledge is probably quite outdated. But I'm thinking that if a urologist suggested it, you might want to ask him what he thinks would be an optimal solution as well as the pros and cons of getting an implant.

Hubie
Jan 1, 2023, 6:16 AM
Someone we know has had one "installed". He seems very happy with it, no complaints. We see the couple at a LS resort. He walks around with a hard on all the time, and his wife will hop on for a ride multiple times a day.
https://www.edcure.org/treatment-options/ams-700/

and here is some discussion about the implant
https://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15623&sid=8992f125be61ba53aecc740feaefb96c

Neonaught
Jan 1, 2023, 2:10 PM
Excellent links and they actually show what the implant looks like too!

olderstillwantin
Jan 2, 2023, 11:43 PM
I have had one for about 5 years. It works like it is supposed to. Pump it up and it stays up. When it was new it would only take about 10 pumps to be fully erect. Now it takes around 20 -25 pumps to get it up. By pumps I mean squeezing the reservoir bulb placed in the scrotum. I did loose some length and girth with the implant but it is better than trying to fuck with a limp dick.

DrBimind
Jan 4, 2023, 1:06 PM
Met a guy who had one and sorry to say just felt artificial...ran into him years later and he had been "updated" with 2 tube system like the one Neonught described which felt like the first I blew only now with 2 sides feeling weird in my mouth now...add that too his his big belly so big he couldn't get more then the tip in and his arrogant "better then anyone because he got money" attitude and brushed him off. Enough good guys like me that can't get or maintain a hard on but can still cum...

69luvr
Jan 5, 2023, 11:59 AM
I'd rather be with you!

csreef
Jan 5, 2023, 3:35 PM
Scientists could be on the brink of a breakthrough 'cure' for erectile dysfunction | The US Sun (the-sun.com) (https://www.the-sun.com/health/7052926/cure-erectile-dysfunction-penis/)