PDA

View Full Version : Thailand and major hetero shift

Grant_Norman
Dec 12, 2022, 5:33 PM
Hello all from Thailand. Left the USA for good. Met wonderful girl here who helps me with hip surgery and everything els
rehab and everything else. 10 years no sex with wife and now eat pussy several times a night. People are all very wonderful and food amazing. Kun is her name and she knows every detail about my bisexuality. So refreshing to be truly cared for and with a woman who lets me love her body.

Long Duck Dong
Dec 12, 2022, 6:48 PM
Been to Thailand many years ago and very much enjoyed it, same with vietnam.......maybe one day I will get off my ass and go back for a couple of months to really experience both countries again....

Nice to hear that you are having a life again, and sounds like you have settled in well.....and sampling the * nightlife * lol

Rest85
Dec 13, 2022, 10:17 PM
Hello all from Thailand. Left the USA for good. Met wonderful girl here who helps me with hip surgery and everything els
rehab and everything else. 10 years no sex with wife and now eat pussy several times a night. People are all very wonderful and food amazing. Kun is her name and she knows every detail about my bisexuality. So refreshing to be truly cared for and with a woman who lets me love her body.

Wow!!! Lucky you!

csreef
Dec 13, 2022, 10:46 PM

Hey Grant, GOOD FOR YOU! I'm glad you're HAPPY!

KDaddy23
Dec 14, 2022, 12:32 PM
Yes - as long as you're happy, that's all that matters!

dicktrobing
Dec 15, 2022, 1:28 AM
I have a Thai gf here in the UK there are 4 hot things about her ........

Her body
Her cooking (Thai food is hotttttttttttttttttt!!)]
Sex
Sex:love87:

:bigrin:

Also she is genuinely a lovely person :)

Hubie
Dec 15, 2022, 10:01 PM

Very Cool! Congratulations!! Envy you leaving the USA for good, as Thailand is our happy place. Life in Thailand is very good.
My wife (Vietnamese) and I love Bangkok. Actually we just yesterday left after 3 months there, so back in Vietnam at present. We may lease a condo in Bangkok next year for a year or two, not sure yet.
Asian ladies bring a relationship to the 'N'th Degree of enjoyment. The whole frame of mind and concepts on life is so refreshing in Asia.
Enjoy!!