PDA

View Full Version : Question about sucking Cut vs Uncut cock.

dowmass
Nov 26, 2022, 8:27 PM
AA question for the cock-sucker and the one getting sucked.

How does it feel to suck a cut cock vs an uncut cock?

Fiddlestyx
Nov 26, 2022, 10:02 PM
Uncut gives you more options. :rolleyes:

dowmass
Nov 26, 2022, 10:46 PM
Uncut gives you more options. :rolleyes:

More options, as in?

Fiddlestyx
Nov 26, 2022, 11:35 PM
More options, as in?

More options in terms of giving pleasure.

dowmass
Nov 27, 2022, 1:05 AM
More options in terms of giving pleasure.
J

How? Maybe you can elaborate?

Long Duck Dong
Nov 27, 2022, 2:59 AM
I am cut and yeah I have been told that I do not feel as much pleasure as an uncut person.... honestly I would not know, I was cut as a baby so lack the experience to say what one is more enjoyable......but I can honestly say that the skill of the sucker plays a big part in how enjoyable the BJ is.....

Generally when I am sucking cock, I need the other person to give some indication of what feels good and what is ok, so I can give a better BJ.....does not matter if they are cut or uncut to me.....

Having the head of my cock sucked is not something I really enjoy, specially when I cum in somebodies mouth because the head can get super sensitive, yet I would often find that people insisted that they needed to suck the head of my cock when I would cum, and it would ruin the bj... and in the end I was refusing to let my cock be sucked........ its also something I have noticed with some other guys, cut and uncut......

Warmnsalty
Nov 27, 2022, 8:31 AM
Prefer sucking cut cocks, but don't discriminate, I'll take a load from either, just find uncut more visually attractive.

Fiddlestyx
Nov 27, 2022, 12:41 PM
J

How? Maybe you can elaborate?Well... for starters the foreskin is sensitive and there are all sorts of things that can be done to give pleasure that way between lips and teeth (gently!) and sucking on it. You can slip your tongue between the foreskin and the head and that can be fun for both. You can suck over the foreskin or push it back and then you have basically what you have with an uncut cock.

KDaddy23
Nov 27, 2022, 12:57 PM
For decades, I wouldn't suck one. Then I did and it was a "mistake" but one I'm glad that I made because it made me get over my phobia. I remembered girls/women telling me that they, too, didn't like all that extra skin but the trick was to "peel it like a banana" or just retract his foreskin and go for it and... that's what I did. It was a great experience and not avoiding it gave him a lot of pleasure... and I'm still mad that it took me all those years before I sucked one.

cornholejoe
Nov 27, 2022, 3:02 PM
i like them both cut or uncut as long as they are clean

Blondeblowjob7
Nov 28, 2022, 2:33 PM
As a long time male cocksucker, I strongly prefer giving blowjobs to a cut penis. To me as a cocksucker there is just something that really turns me on in seeing and bobbing my head up and down a cut penis with a big mushroom head. That is honestly pure ecstasy to me as a cocksucker! I absolutely love the way a big mushroom head on a cut penis feels in my mouth when I give blowjobs.

tongueteaser
Nov 28, 2022, 8:00 PM
I have never sucked on an uncut one. I have only seen pics of them. I hopefully will enjoy one someday. I saw guys talk about sensitivity above. I am cut myself and when excited my head swells and the rim where it was cut is so very sensitive. I thought all guys had a very sensitive rim on their head.

Small one
Dec 5, 2022, 6:33 PM
I love licking around the head of a cut cock feels so much harder, uncut I love trying to get my tongue between the forskin and the head seems like they produce a lot of precum that way. And when you pull it back it is very sensitive and they tend cum rather quickly.

Sucksandswallows
Dec 6, 2022, 3:47 PM
I like the look of a cut cock, just something about seeing the head turns me on more, but I suck both. I suck for the cum and the feeling of total submission.

needalittle05
Dec 7, 2022, 11:29 AM
never sucked and uncut cock, still looking to enjoy to find either to enjoy

charman
Dec 10, 2022, 5:36 AM
I have sucked both and have never noticed a difference. But uncut clocks really turn me on.

darkeyes
Dec 10, 2022, 6:32 AM
I have sucked both and have never noticed a difference. But uncut clocks really turn me on. Blind and no feeling if u have never noticed the difference!!

I don't really think it can be true since u claim uncut really turns u on!!��

Modude
Dec 11, 2022, 9:56 AM
I have sucked both and have never noticed a difference. But uncut clocks really turn me on.

Mmmmm since I'm uncut that's wonderful to hear.....

BackyardShaman
Dec 15, 2022, 12:08 AM
Mostly I’ve sucked on cut ones and I’m cut, but I have encountered a few uncut ones and enjoy them too. One friend I like to suck is uncut and very wide and round. I just roll down his foreskin and enjoy, his head is very sensitive and so is mine.

Small one
Jan 2, 2023, 7:07 PM
Just sucked a uncut about an hour ago he pulled his forskin back and I took over he got hard as I used my tongue under his head he started to pump in and out I did not have to work at all until he came in my mouth and I swallowed and sucked him clean. Said he would be back tomorrow can't wait to blow him again.

Sundazzled
Jan 4, 2023, 10:24 AM
I can't speak to what it's like sucking an uncircumcised cock. All the guys I've pleasures orally we're cut. I, however, was uncut got the first 50 years of my life and only got myself circumcised to please a partner who thought it more hygienic. I have to admit that my cock was much more sensitive when I was uncut. The tradeoffs, however, are twofold. The slight loss of sensitivity results in increased staying power and ejaculatory control. That is to say, I don't cum as quickly as I used to, so sex lasts longer. Also, I much prefer the bare knob look -- and so do my partners.

cuteguyincali
Jan 7, 2023, 1:59 AM
As long as the cock is clean, to me it does not matter. When the cock is hard you pull the skin back and the mushroom head holds the skin. It's still a cock and its delicious. Never got in the way for me.

Take.it.Easy
Jan 7, 2023, 7:07 AM
AA question for the cock-sucker and the one getting sucked.

How does it feel to suck a cut cock vs an uncut cock?

cut and I love taking vids and selfies with a nice cock in my mouth.