PDA

View Full Version : Longest time

dowmass
Nov 14, 2022, 3:05 PM
This is for my bottom or versatile friends here:

?What is the longest time your top lasted (or lasts) in your ass or mouth?. Did he cum more than once?
When You did it with a stranger , was there an awkward silence after he was done (i had one, and would line to know if you?d have handled it differently.

I?s be thrilled to hear your stories!!

KDaddy23
Nov 14, 2022, 6:41 PM
Sheesh, I've had guys last in my mouth and/or ass for periods of time that have been so long that I've found myself praying that they stop fucking around and cum already... because this stopped being fun for me a long time ago. I've had guys last in either place for... less than a minute. Some have cum on my ass instead of in it because they lost it before they could get it in and I mentioned in a similar post where I was about to go down on my young lover and started out by sucking his balls and the moment I took them into my mouth, he came. Now, the younger version of myself would have been seriously pissed about that but I learned not to be because it's unrealistic to expect a guy to hold onto it for a long time when they really don't have any control over it. Guys who take forever to cum? Yeah, not happy with them because sucking dick and/or being fucked for a long time just makes me lose interest and gets to be more irritating than pleasurable.

I've sucked guy and have gotten them to cum back to back. I've had a few guys fuck me, cum in me, and keep on going and cum again. Okay. Fine. Has there been that awkward silence with anyone? Yeah... most of the time but I learned to not only expect it but to not be bothered by it but, then again, I know some shit about that. Would I have handled things differently? I dunno. It happened the way it did and you can't change what has already happened. I have wished that it either lasted longer or wasn't taking forever and one dark day... but that's not how it went. It... narrows my focus to... did we have sex? Did he cum? Did I have a chance to cum and even if I had to get myself off? Yeah - need met. I have sucked guys and been fucked by guys who couldn't cum if they had to in order to save their life and... well, they couldn't. We tried, though, and that means something to me and let's not do that awkward silence thing because there's nothing to be shamed of.

It went down how it went down and the most important part, to me, is that it went down and however it did... because it could have not happened at all. I have never been about putting performance pressures on a guy and more so when a lot of guys will do that all on their own and thinking that I want them to last really long or go all day/night and... no, not really. Just do what you can do and without making it stressful or weird for either of us. And "stranger" is such a subjective thing because in my experiences, if I didn't know the guy before we had sex, you best believe that I made his acquaintance before we did and, as such, he's no longer a stranger or totally unknown to me. I have no such fears but I'm not stupid, either; my instincts will tell me if this stranger is okay or not and they have never failed me. Shit, I've had... less satisfying sex with guys I know well and, yeah, that's weird but that's how it went. I got laid. That's the bottom line. I got the dick in some way and I gave some dick, too. Whatever happens... just happens and if it doesn't, then it doesn't. Still got laid. Way better than not getting laid.

Long Duck Dong
Nov 14, 2022, 7:03 PM
Over the course of a day, about 6 hours in total with my partner who is a intersex female, born with both a cock and a pussy, and a high sex drive.

That included late night sex ( after midnight ) morning sex, sex in the shower, a afternoon romp and more fucking later that night, she shot her load 5 times and we lost count of the pussy orgasms......if we include me fucking her, it was closer to 8-8 1/2 hours of sex...... and to be honest, she wants to reduce her sex drive by about half as hours of sex sound good but is not always enjoyable....

I do have a neurological condition and I am in a closed group with my partner, another guy and two females.... and in one day I had sex with them 21 times without cumming once, as my brain was stuck in an endless loop of sorts, I could not sleep for close to 2 days and stuck in a sex overdrive, something I actually do not enjoy as I can not relax and there is a constant need to fuck

papasmurph
Nov 14, 2022, 10:00 PM
I went an hour and a half with a guy, likely wishing he would cum already. He liked it slow - the blow job, and a little more aggressive up the ass. Gotta say, though. He knew what he was doing - told him he was a credit to his gender

Neonaught
Nov 15, 2022, 9:28 AM
I'm usually the top and generally last about 20-25 minutes if I pace myself. I have one buddy I flip fuck with and he usually last about 15 minutes but he almost always keeps going and quickly has a second orgasm when he fuck me. I love giving him that pleasure!

Tight1-4u
Nov 15, 2022, 4:48 PM
my old record was with an Asian guy first time I met with him he fucked me for 4 1/2 hours.. he never cum as he had a condition that he couldn’t.. but his erection lasted for ever if he was in someone.. it was me that tapped out.. I had never had that many orgasms and that strong of orgasms..
now just this past week my boyfriend Dan that I have told you all about.. took me out for my birthday.. we went to dinner and had a few drinks.. during dinner he hands me a small box.. I open it.. there were two small blue pills in it.. he smiles and ask if I was ready for the ride my life.. he already can control his orgasms and last for hours but I was extremely horny and gladly said yes.. slat the end of dinner he takes one and says the other is for later.. that night he fucked me none stop for the better part of 10 hours.. the last probably 5 hours are pretty much a blurry mess.. I was in a state of constant orgasms.. very strong and powerful then small waves of quivering shaking and extreme pleasure.. to be honest I lost control and just gave myself to it.. it was last Thursday night and I still am getting over it.. still stiff in places.. my pussy has needed a rest but my mind is still a blur over it all.. all in all I wouldn’t even dare say how many orgasms I had,to many to count.. Dan said he cum in me 4 times.. he stayed on through the weekend and he fucked me many more times.. so ya that was my birthday weekend

IncuBI slut
Nov 15, 2022, 7:57 PM
One of my favorite tops would last about 40 minutes fucking my ass (with a few position changes and adding more lube) on the first round, and about an hour on the second round after a short break and me sucking and stroking him hard again.

That second round always had to be intense and steady to keep him hard until he was able to blow his load the second time.

Exhausting, but awesome.

Long Duck Dong
Nov 16, 2022, 2:37 AM
my old record was with an Asian guy first time I met with him he fucked me for 4 1/2 hours.. he never cum as he had a condition that he couldn’t.. but his erection lasted for ever if he was in someone.. it was me that tapped out.. I had never had that many orgasms and that strong of orgasms..
now just this past week my boyfriend Dan that I have told you all about.. took me out for my birthday.. we went to dinner and had a few drinks.. during dinner he hands me a small box.. I open it.. there were two small blue pills in it.. he smiles and ask if I was ready for the ride my life.. he already can control his orgasms and last for hours but I was extremely horny and gladly said yes.. slat the end of dinner he takes one and says the other is for later.. that night he fucked me none stop for the better part of 10 hours.. the last probably 5 hours are pretty much a blurry mess.. I was in a state of constant orgasms.. very strong and powerful then small waves of quivering shaking and extreme pleasure.. to be honest I lost control and just gave myself to it.. it was last Thursday night and I still am getting over it.. still stiff in places.. my pussy has needed a rest but my mind is still a blur over it all.. all in all I wouldn’t even dare say how many orgasms I had,to many to count.. Dan said he cum in me 4 times.. he stayed on through the weekend and he fucked me many more times.. so ya that was my birthday weekend

well your BF definately blew in you, but your captive audience need to know.....did you blow the candles......I mean blow out the candles

Tight1-4u
Nov 17, 2022, 12:05 AM
​long duck dong: yes yes and yes.. I blew the candle I always blow the candle..

Grant_Norman
Nov 17, 2022, 5:43 AM
With over 100+ interactions the last 7 years, really only one who lasted more than 20 minutes I like to be swallowing a load in usually 5 to 10 minutes.

Grant

hung4you
Nov 17, 2022, 5:54 AM
Im lucky in the fact I have a regular who lives next door, most of our inactions occur early mornings in his man cave. We are both the same age early sixties and we take our time getting each other off. Generally speaking we spend at least 1 1/2 to 2 hours playing. We hookup at least 3 times a week. Its alot of fun having a like minded laid back guy to play with.

licyou69
Nov 17, 2022, 7:52 AM
I'm greedy and just want them to cum and go, so haven't had one last more than 5 to 10 minutes before I'm rewarded with their cum in my throat.