PDA

View Full Version : Nice MSN conversation here...

Kraiden
Jul 21, 2005, 4:38 AM
I came back from dinner to someone who wanted to talk to me over MSN messenger. here it is.

************ says:
so hows bing bi going>
Kraiden says:
ah, hey.
Kraiden says:
and wha?
Chris says:
YOUR BI
Chris says:
you like guys and girls
Kraiden says:
yeah... so?
Kraiden says:
i'm curious...
Chris says:
man in my opion thats wroung
Kraiden says:
how did you find that out?
Kraiden says:
i never told you..
Kraiden says:
how did you find out?
Chris says:
i read some fourms on rmxp.net
Kraiden says:
ah.
Kraiden says:
why? does that offend you?
Chris says:
i dont like to see to guys making out on the street
Chris says:
its okay for girls
Kraiden says:
Kraiden says:
double standards.
Chris says:
and il ecouage them to do ir
Kraiden says:
and for your info, I'm not into PDA's.
Chris says:
PDAs
Kraiden says:
public disaplyings of affection.
Chris says:
good thats a good thing
Kraiden says:
I'm smart enough not to snog a guy in public.
Chris says:
keep that guys nes hiden
Kraiden says:
guys nes?
Chris says:
gay
Kraiden says:
Chris says:
ness
Chris says:
gayness
Kraiden says:
I'll deal with my own "gayness" my own way, and i don't have to "hide" it from anyone.
Chris says:
YES U DO
Kraiden says:
why?
Kraiden says:
tell me why then.
Chris says:
casue its wroung
Kraiden says:
for you, maybe.
Chris says:
its only okay for girls to be gay
Kraiden says:
sad. what are you, 13?
Chris says:
Kraiden says:
i'd appreciate it if you kept your personal opinions about my sexuality to yourself.
Chris says:
y are u bi?
Kraiden says:
i said i was.
Chris says:
y thought
Kraiden says:
you gonna speak in legitamate english?
Kraiden says:
i fail to see how me being bi affects you directly.
Chris says:
ah yes it dose
Kraiden says:
how?
Kraiden says:
please, Enlighten me.
Chris says:
ur gayness affectsa me because i live in a country where its legal and the more of you people come the more i have to see it
Chris says:
u better like females more
Kraiden says:
Nope, i like guys more.
Chris says:
Kraiden says:
you done now?
Chris says:
no
Kraiden says:
*sigh*
Kraiden says:
hurry this up. i have to have a shower.
Chris says:
with i guy
Chris says:
how old u
Kraiden says:
plus, I have better things to do than try to explain myself to you.
Kraiden says:
Chris says:
lol
Chris says:
your old
Chris says:
OLDY
Kraiden says:
damn straight.
Kraiden says:
this is getting boring.
Chris says:
so u rather be fuck up the ass by a guy thats fuck some chicks pussy
Kraiden says:
yep.
Chris says:

Chris says:
okay
Chris says:
thats wroung
Kraiden says:
Want me to go into more deatil, you homphobe?
Chris says:
you need to get laid
Kraiden says:
*homophobe
Kraiden says:
I have.
Chris says:
by a chick
Kraiden says:
I have.
Kraiden says:
what about you?
Chris says:
IM 16 man
Kraiden says:
It seems to me your kinda confused by your own sexuality..
Chris says:
im jewish
Kraiden says:
so?
Chris says:

Chris says:
AND YOUR GAY
Kraiden says:
age and religion has no bearing on sexual prefrences.
Chris says:
AHAHAHAHAHAH
Chris says:
yes they do
Kraiden says:
yep. so?
Chris says:
jews hate gays
Kraiden says:
and no, they don't.
Chris says:
and people hate gays
Chris says:
exept for lesibiens
Chris says:
EVERYONE likes lesbiens
Kraiden says:
Sad, sad man.
Chris says:
even lesbiens
Kraiden says:
i'm bored of speaking to you. you want me to scare you off, or block you?
Chris says:
scare me
Kraiden says:
god, you're immature.
Chris says:
AHHHHHHHA
Kraiden says:
i'd like to cum up a guys ass then suck it back out....
Kraiden says:
maybe... you're?
Kraiden says:
*yours?
Chris says:
NEVER
Kraiden says:
^_~
Kraiden says:
I got a webcam...
Chris says:
k u can block me now
Kraiden says:
fine.
Kraiden says:
and I don't think anyone really cares what you think.
Kraiden says:
about me, gays or lesbians.
Chris says:
yes they do
Chris says:
a chick wants me fomr NZ
Kraiden says:
Wow.
Kraiden says:
That's really something.
Kraiden says:
note the sarcasim.
Kraiden says:
now, If you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go have a shower.
Chris says:
WITH a guy right
Kraiden says:
feel free to express your views with people at RMXP, i'm sure they will love it.
Kraiden says:
and yes.
Kraiden says:
you're just jealous.
Chris says:
defintly
Kraiden says:
nice talking to you.
Chris says:
note the sarcasim.

Kraiden says:
*claps*
Kraiden says:
Bra-vo.
Kraiden says:
*leaves for shower*

It's people like this who piss me off.

Alaskan Girl
Jul 21, 2005, 4:55 AM
what kind of person drags religion into this?
i have been in several diffent kinds and i dont see the point. This "child" is 16 and is been taught that homosexuality is wrong. In this contrey we try to teach each other the meaning of freedom... how can we do that when there is alway people teaching to their children that its wrong i heard a quote one "freedom is only given to us when we know how to use it." how are we suppose to use it when no one understands the full potential. I think its all a bunch of bs. that we as being interested in the same sex has been nocked out of the way and used as a dementration to people who are not fully awear of their sexual prefrence. i talked to a lesbian (Not my grandma eather) and she told me that we are not fully considered part family because we choose the oppisit sex too, and that we as being bi are not fully aware of our sexual identity.. so we are confused. I know that me as a person has issues in which makes me wonder if im bi or a leisbian but does that mean im going to have to discriminate against other bisexuals? I have been out for two years and every one i know knows that im interested in chicks. i have make friends with homophobes and they have over came it. i know people who have been beatin for their prefrences in bed. it seems stupid and retareted but i am only one person but i will make my voice heard loud enough. i think that if we could show peopel that just cuz we are bi doesnt mean that your our target. that people will over come and be shown that we have morals too. we can be in the same room with somone with out thinking of them sexualy. Yes to some its disgusting.. but have they ever seen the emotions that go on behind the activites? i pain for the ignorate people in the world.
Ag

Kraiden
Jul 21, 2005, 5:04 AM
Most of my old friends were like that where i used to live. that's why only a few people know that i'm Bi.

arana
Jul 21, 2005, 11:54 AM
I'm sorry but that was one of the most ignorant conversations I have ever seen. :( You handled yourself very well Kraiden.

katie
Jul 21, 2005, 12:45 PM
sweet fucked up adolesence....ya got to love it.... Kraidin I am amaized you stuck with the conversation as long as you did.......could it be you enjoyed giving back just a little........hehe....I enjoy a bit of agro every once in a while myself....but I would have swatted this puppy on the nose way sooner than you did....lol

chillddreamer
Jul 21, 2005, 12:51 PM
Wow I am sorry you had to deal with that it so sucks. :cool: Goodness :cool:

DÆMØN
Jul 21, 2005, 2:28 PM
Kraidy,

Shrug it off plain and simple. The 'tard obviously is just that " retarded ", its his problem not yours. Ignore and move on. I would've. *cheers*

Kraiden
Jul 21, 2005, 7:04 PM
Hey, I know. I mean, if he's going to oppose something, at least have a reason other than "it's wrong"

and the whole conversation made me have a smile on my face, considering how.... stuipid it was.

Chris says:
ur gayness affectsa me because i live in a country where its legal and the more of you people come the more i have to see it

My "gayness" has no bearing on his country's laws whatsoever. also the fact I live halfway across the world is another fact, so...

Bi-ten
Jul 22, 2005, 12:48 AM
Hey Kraiden,

You sound like a very together young man! Please accept my standing ovation for putting up with this guy's bullshit. Personally I do not suffer idiots so well... even after 42 years have mellowed me;)

All the best to you and remember to find the humour in the absurd!

Bi-ten :flag4:

Heartless01
Jul 22, 2005, 9:49 AM
Kraidy,

Shrug it off plain and simple. The 'tard obviously is just that " retarded ", its his problem not yours. Ignore and move on. I would've. *cheers*

ZACTLY DÆMØN......well said....

bidalake
Jul 23, 2005, 9:10 AM
guy you handled that real well like a champ only thing is; why carry on a conversation w/ some1 who likes to argue or only have negatived things to say or who have a 1 track mind? So many down 2 earth people to talk to.

:bowdown: Anyway your a CHAMP in my book :bowdown:

Kraiden
Jul 23, 2005, 9:40 AM
heheh... thanks! ^_^

CherryBlossom74
Jul 23, 2005, 11:20 PM
He's a silly child, intolerant and rigid in thought. Scary kid too, since this is the kind of person we have to encounter os often in the world. I feel for you having to talk to him.

tiggeron
Jul 24, 2005, 12:14 AM
kewl i don't save my msn convos but i should they r too funy lmfao :bigrin:

bm_jim
Jul 24, 2005, 1:05 AM
I think what we have is a mental midget who is VERY curious and afraid to admit to himself that he is having thoughts about the very thing his "macho" image doesn't allow him to think about.

cassie
Jul 24, 2005, 10:12 AM
I couldn't have carried on a conversation that long with someone who thinks like that!!

gina42
Sep 3, 2005, 12:39 AM
kraiden,
i would have to say i agree wit arana and kate...i am sorry you had to put up with that hon....i really dislike people who past judgement on others,its not right...

codybear3
Sep 3, 2005, 12:59 AM
Kraiden...It kinda sounded to me like Chris was looking to get his cookies off my trying to get you into a ?!?!conversation?!?!? You handled it well and even though you got pissed off, I found it funny... :bigrin:

wickedbitch
Sep 3, 2005, 2:00 AM
what the hell...sounds like someone I know..

luisabonita18
Sep 3, 2005, 10:40 PM
I think what we have is a mental midget who is VERY curious and afraid to admit to himself that he is having thoughts about the very thing his "macho" image doesn't allow him to think about.
hie my name is luisa iam from peru in i like to trye firt time to other girl

bi_michigan_angel
Sep 4, 2005, 12:20 AM
OMG I read that and i think that, that *punk* Definetly needs to get a life. I mean what business is it of his that u like guy's. I'm bi-curious and could care less about guy's who like other guy's it's their lives and no one can tell them what to do or how to live their life. A few weeks back my boyfriend and I went to a gay bar in town here and had fun. Actually that place was better then a normal club. The people there were much much nicer. I think Gay people are cool! Just thought i would add my :2cents: sorry didn't mean to be nosey.

IceLion
Sep 4, 2005, 3:28 AM
Kraiden says:
i'd like to cum up a guys ass then suck it back out....

I admire your courage and think you handled yourself in a way that truly demonstrates your maturity. I am completely amused with the fact that even after you made the above statement, which might end up as my signature, he continued the conversation. A closet case? I think so!

BRAVO, BIEN HECHO!!

You're an example of what it means to stand your ground... and put the small minded people where the belong... back in their closet.

-IceLion :bipride:

jcorlando
Sep 4, 2005, 3:56 PM
You responded well, in spite of chatting with an illiterate. However I would have hung up long before it was over. I just dont have the patience for stupidity. Well done.

SweetAmy
Sep 23, 2005, 2:02 PM
You give worthless people like that too much of your energy & time. After he started bashing who you were I would have not thought about it and just hit block and then deleted him right away. People like him dont deserve my precious time.

Amy

I came back from dinner to someone who wanted to talk to me over MSN messenger. here it is.

It's people like this who piss me off.

Fresia
Apr 8, 2015, 1:16 PM
Bump it up!