PDA

View Full Version : Us older men have the most fun.

hung4you
Nov 11, 2022, 3:18 AM
Honestly gentleman us older men have the most man on man fun. Mostly we are in a sexless marriage, are very private, Disease free and don?t give a damn what others may think. I have certain friends who are very discreet and love naked man fun. I am amazed that my private buddies are very much into seeing me cum as much as I love seeing them cum. I love to bottom when it comes down to anal however I am also amazed at the frequency of times my buddies like to be fucked as well. Age has its advantages and life is so much more fun when you hit the 60 yr old mark.

silkyheels
Nov 11, 2022, 11:38 AM
AMEN!!!!!

papasmurph
Nov 11, 2022, 2:27 PM
I can't get enough of that fun you speak of... but I agree, the freedom I feel at this age is nothing short of wonderful. If only I had thought this way 40 years ago.

KDaddy23
Nov 11, 2022, 2:53 PM
The guy that I've been mentoring for a few years now is like 45... and in awe of guys 55 to 70; he says that we are so confident and chill and, well, we are and when he asked why I said that we get to a certain age and point in our lives where... we don't much give a fuck what people think about whatever we're doing. You get to be 60 and you've more than "paid your dues" but all along the way, you get to realize and understand that there's no sense or reason to be losing your mind over stuff that younger people seem to be doing - and this seems to be true despite shifting generations.

He frets over the social stuff, still worries about what other people he knows might say if they found out that he's bisexual - the usual stuff. I often tell him, "Wait until you get to be my age; then what I tell you about this will really make more sense!"

cornholejoe
Nov 11, 2022, 3:05 PM
By now its all about what i want

Long Duck Dong
Nov 12, 2022, 12:45 AM
I have always preferred older men....they are more confident, self aware and know what they like and enjoy......plus the conversation is a lot better......

Reads Kdaddys post and says EXACTLY.....I am not a person who enjoys social media, which is ironic as I used to own and co own a number of LGBTQ+ websites.... and yeah yeah the world is full of drama and issues and keeping up with the kasdashians where as older men are looking for a good time with people that want a good time with them, regardless of age.....

Raises a glass to the older men who have made great lovers.....may older men live to be 100 or more and still able to fuck like the best of them....

hung4you
Nov 12, 2022, 3:19 AM
See that’s what I’m talking about, take a younger guy for instance, all he wants to do I get a nut off and get dressed to leave, where as an older gentleman thinks ahead and plans his sexual journey to fulfill his time allocated. I would and will always accommodate a guy who loves to stick around for round 2 or 3 . Often times my regular course depending on time will stay over and I love his morning cock.

KDaddy23
Nov 13, 2022, 1:27 PM
Doesn't make sense for us to not go all-in and have all the fun we can. We can do without the drama; let's get naked, get hard, make each other soft and repeat as necessary.

bikurinpa
Nov 13, 2022, 1:37 PM
Am older too here, but why is it so complicated to find other older? I tried this here, never anyone within 500 miles, tried adam4adam, silverdaddies, Doublelist, AFF, SLS and all are gamers, too far, or ghost outs!

KDaddy23
Nov 13, 2022, 4:23 PM
It's complicated because we've made it complicated. There are a lot of older guys who'd love to get some dick, but. More reasons why they can't and not many reasons for why they should find a way to do it and, yeah, with any other older guy who wants and needs to. You can make this as easy for you do to as you can but, sadly, the other guy has to want to make it easy for himself, too... and some older guys can't or won't make it easy to get some dick. It's... just how it can be and the real trick of it is to not get frustrated but to, I think, not just sit on your butt and letting other opportunities pass you by because you're waiting for an older guy like yourself to make up his mind about this.

sweetnuts69
Nov 13, 2022, 4:57 PM
Good point not sure where to shop for cock in my town or web site . most talk and don't show or to busy it is hard to find even a little younger cock would be great to suck just need to find the right one . any advise

Long Duck Dong
Nov 13, 2022, 8:20 PM
It's complicated because we've made it complicated. There are a lot of older guys who'd love to get some dick, but. More reasons why they can't and not many reasons for why they should find a way to do it and, yeah, with any other older guy who wants and needs to. You can make this as easy for you do to as you can but, sadly, the other guy has to want to make it easy for himself, too... and some older guys can't or won't make it easy to get some dick. It's... just how it can be and the real trick of it is to not get frustrated but to, I think, not just sit on your butt and letting other opportunities pass you by because you're waiting for an older guy like yourself to make up his mind about this.

Noticed that myself, a lot of older guys were not app savvy people so they would cruise the local toilets looking for a hookup, until the toilets were removed.......

The two guys that have been involved in my closed group ( one passed away ) both heard about me by word of mouth from other people....and there have been others but they just wanted to blow and go which is something that does not really interest me but where I can, I put them in contact with other people that are also looking......

Kinda funny that I get sought out by people that say that its really hard to find people, yet they managed to find me without much trouble...and I am not really a person that goes out much at all....tho the fact I run a type of open house for people needing help, support or just a cuppa coffee and a chat, has helped get the word out there and others have heard about me in conversation....

hung4you
Nov 15, 2022, 4:34 AM
Ok some of the comments are valid points, where or how do I find a like minded man lover. Guys it isn’t that hard. You just need to know where to look and strike up the proper conversations. Guy are inherently flamboyant about sex, just learning to say certain phrases can reveal what they are telling you. My favorite is when in a sports bar I will say to who ever is sitting next to me damn I would bet there are a ton of woman out them ready to suck his dick, but being a famous player he needs to stay on the down low. So he has a private friend who services his cock. That comment has gotten me more fucking cock than I can handle. It’s not rocket science , just act normal and drop those sexual inuwendo s often, they will read into that and build on that.

papasmurph
Nov 15, 2022, 11:09 AM
My little ad in DoubleList a couple weeks ago has produced two men who paid me a visit. I haven't had the nerve to strike up a conversation in a sports bar like @hung4you, but I can see it happening. It seems to me you just gotta put yourself out there and take some chances. As KDaddy wrote elsewhere - if you build it the will cum

DD788Snipe
Nov 16, 2022, 3:43 AM
My little ad in DoubleList a couple weeks ago has produced two men who paid me a visit. I haven't had the nerve to strike up a conversation in a sports bar like @hung4you, but I can see it happening. It seems to me you just gotta put yourself out there and take some chances. As KDaddy wrote elsewhere - if you build it the will cum
:thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu:;)
Sounds like a fun time Papa. I've never been one that like to go out to bars by myself but I just might do so to try out that line @hung4you uses.