PDA

View Full Version : Small penis humiliation

Tinycockkev
Oct 30, 2022, 1:29 PM
I have a tiny little dicklet, and love small penis humiliation by men and women. Anyone like making fun of little dicks I would really love it. My wife makes fun of it cause she knows I love it. I want her to take pictures of me naked and show her friends so they all laugh at me. I would really get off on a guy with a huge dick comparing his cock to my micro penis infront of his girlfriend while she laughs and then making me suck his cock till he cums on my face.

Tinydinkle1970
Oct 31, 2022, 4:48 AM
What a beautiful little cocklette you have. I too am tiny and love SPH and being dominated by real men and Dom women.

sissyjackie
Oct 31, 2022, 1:58 PM
60638I am tiny too.

Jozyxt
Oct 31, 2022, 6:01 PM
It is very cute. But I still think you should take pride in your clitty. Not for how you can use it to please your wife, but because of it you support your wife in having sex with other men. That is a win for everyone.

If you and I got together, I would be happy to suck it as I prefer smaller cocks in my mouth.

KDaddy23
Oct 31, 2022, 6:49 PM
I dunno. I just do not have it in me to humiliate a guy because he has a tiny dick. I've been with a guy who was smaller than you are... and I had the time of my life sucking him repeatedly and until he had to tap out - and I was ready, willing, and able to keep right on sucking him off because his very tiny dick was a sheer joy to suck. I'd rather suck a guy your size than a guy with a big dick.

Jazminedress
Oct 31, 2022, 11:05 PM
I dunno. I just do not have it in me to humiliate a guy because he has a tiny dick. I've been with a guy who was smaller than you are... and I had the time of my life sucking him repeatedly and until he had to tap out - and I was ready, willing, and able to keep right on sucking him off because his very tiny dick was a sheer joy to suck. I'd rather suck a guy your size than a guy with a big dick.

facts..................I cant do it either

trackerone
Nov 1, 2022, 12:16 PM
yeah i am small to but do enjoy looking at larger cock s ,, my late wife needed a bigger one ,, to enjoy sex again that was great to watch them , it got me to want the same ,

Small one
Dec 23, 2022, 5:05 PM
In the same boat love people seeing my small cock also keep it locked love the feeling of a small cage.

csreef
Dec 23, 2022, 8:04 PM
If it makes you Happy. . .

Jozyxt
Dec 23, 2022, 9:28 PM
In the same boat love people seeing my small cock also keep it locked love the feeling of a small cage.

Wow that?s small.

swvsucker
Dec 24, 2022, 2:38 PM
I absolutely LOVE having a little dick and love SPH. The other night my wife called it my babydick and made my whole week.

I used to be a personal cocksucker for a guy that was 8x6 and he would have me get out my little dick and play with it while I sucked his cock and he would say things like "Must be wild having a big cock in your mouth and a tiny dick in your hand" or "Ever wonder how disappointed you would be if my dick was as small as yours?" I loved every second of it!

BigAlNYC
Dec 28, 2022, 12:31 AM
Wow, I would never think to humiliate another guy. In fact, I love sucking off little cock guys like you. Guys with small cocks can just fuck the hell out of my face and use my mouth for their pleasure without choking me, which I absolutely love.

middleware
Dec 30, 2022, 2:12 AM
Best SPH is no sex...

Sucksandswallows
Dec 30, 2022, 6:30 AM
I love all sizes of cocks, as long as they cum, I’ll suck them all.

Polar Bear
Dec 30, 2022, 3:28 PM
I'm Intersex so mine is small too.

marine20
Dec 30, 2022, 4:16 PM
i was once having 3-somes with a man and his wife. he had a very small cock , while mine was over 7 inches. he thought it was funny to compare our cocks to his wife. she didn't like that , and i was never too proud of something that i was born with. he soon stopped talking about it.

sweetnuts69
Dec 30, 2022, 6:50 PM
nice pic love your balls

Tinycockkev
Jan 1, 2023, 4:48 PM
Last night we had a party, my wife and three of her friends were sitting at the island in our kitchen. One of the girls was talking about her new boyfriend. Another girl asked if he had a big dick. She said he did and they were laughing. One of the other girls looked at me and Said, we?ll we all know Kevin has a tiny little dick. They all started cracking up, and making the small penis sign with there fingers. I was pretty embarrassed but loved it at the same time. Later that night my wife jerked my little dick with one finger and her thumb and talked about all the girls laughing at me. I came in like 30 seconds. Then Jess said? wow wait till I tell them you can?t even last a minute and laughed. Then got out one of her big dildos and fucked herself telling me how good it felt stretching out her pussy till she had a huge orgasm.

tommyswing
Jan 26, 2023, 1:41 PM
You are small, at the same time your cock is attractive.

sissyjackie
Jan 26, 2023, 3:08 PM
60874mine is like a clitty It really does not get hard but does cum and have orgasms. I like it when guys tell me I look like a girl and show me their big cocks telling me this is a man's cock and I drop to my knees.

Small one
Jan 27, 2023, 9:09 PM
It does get a little bigger

Jozyxt
Jan 29, 2023, 9:06 AM
60874mine is like a clitty It really does not get hard but does cum and have orgasms. I like it when guys tell me I look like a girl and show me their big cocks telling me this is a man's cock and I drop to my knees.

I have a really difficult time saying thing designed to humiliate others. When I see your clitty, as you call it, I want to take it in my mouth and play with it. I get so much pleasure form a dick of any size in my mouth that degrading the attached man takes much of the pleasure from having a sex partner.

marine20
Jan 29, 2023, 10:47 AM
sometimes i wish i had a small cock , so that a woman could humiliate me. what i have had done a few times , was have a woman watch me suck cock ,and call me a faggot and a cocksucker. i absolutely love when that happens . it's the very best turn-on for me .

papasmurph
Jan 29, 2023, 11:05 AM
I think I've heard everything now! I gotta say, I cannot imagine enjoying anyone making fun of someone else's anatomy. If you are confident in yourself and your dick size, and get off being a joke amonst your friends or your girl's friends - good for you, I guess. I just can't fathom that as anything fun or pleasurable. I have suffered from feeling less than adequate in that department - one thing I have learned, for sure is that all men are not created equal - we are all different and come in all body shapes and sizes - to me, we should celebrate who we are - if joking about it is a way of celebrating, then good - that's good. Humiliation does not equate in my mind as a celebration. The other thing I've learned, after joining a naked mens club - by and large (no pun intended) most men are not well-hung - when soft, most men are pretty small, actually. I am learning to accept myself, in the nude, with no sense of embarrassment or pride -
I recall once when my wife and daughter-in-law were joking about me and my son - I thought to myself - how crass - really, would they have been as humored if we had joked about their body? I highly doubt it.
Sorry - to be a negative ninny here... just sharing my thoughts.

DD788Snipe
Jan 31, 2023, 1:49 AM
"I think I've heard everything now! I gotta say, I cannot imagine enjoying anyone making fun of someone else's anatomy."

Well said Papa. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Tinycockkev
Dec 10, 2023, 5:43 PM
Right, I don’t know why but I love being humiliated for having a tiny dicklet. It really gets me off, either girls making fun of how tiny it is or guys with bigger dicks laughing at it.

Johnyonenut
Dec 11, 2023, 6:45 AM
I have been picked on and commented to about my small cock and didn't enjoy it so I couldn't do it to others.

Buck Naked
Dec 11, 2023, 4:31 PM
Totally agree. I don't think I could humiliate a man with a tiny cock because they make me so damn horny!

1972chaos
Dec 13, 2023, 9:50 PM
I for one like the small ones reminds me of the formative teenage years, but I digress. I am not one to humiliate. If your into that then have fun, but for every one of you that likes it there are many who are ashamed and don’t get the release and attention they deserve (and I’d be thrilled to provide)

Jazminedress
Dec 14, 2023, 1:59 AM
Totally agree. I don't think I could humiliate a man with a tiny cock because they make me so damn horny!

Yep, and lets be honest. someone who is overly large, gets tiring on the jaw muscles really quick

Lucky 61
Dec 14, 2023, 10:52 AM
It just goes against my personality to berate or humiliate anyone for anything. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with getting turned on by it but I'm not your guy.

elian2
Dec 14, 2023, 12:03 PM
I mean it's a little sad that I likely won't get fucked as a part of being made love to but why let a good opportunity for enjoyment go to waste? Always made it work somehow, I would love to lap my tongue against your man-clit repeatedly while you moan and buck your hips and grind your crotch against me.

I mean it's what nature gave you .. and it's all good to me as long as you're clean and we're both enjoying ourselves ..

Justaguy325
Dec 20, 2023, 3:27 PM
6206662066Lucky you! Glad to see your wife can enjoy your fetish, too. Now, the big questions, has she outed you to any of your friends? OMG, that would drive me crazy. Gonna post my little guy soon!

nmadult
Dec 27, 2023, 3:42 PM
Please humiliate me! Make me feel so inferior to a real man. I know I don't measure up but I want to be told and reminded that I am not a man or enough man to make a man or woman feel good. Please Humiliate me please.

elian2
Dec 27, 2023, 9:10 PM
Okay, which one of you wants your clit licked first??

(I'm normally very loving and nuzzly, but you asked for it ..)

elian2
Dec 27, 2023, 11:40 PM
Fingering you up the ass while my tongue laps against your little guy is about as close to I get to humiliation. I HOPE that you're gonna whimper for more and push my finger deeper inside you. We could make you cum SEVERAL different times sucking your man clit combined with a fast fingering prostate massage.

It's hard being angry at you when I am able to take the whole thing in my mouth at once and make you moan against me. We could have a lot of fun role playing since you're now old enough to know EXACTLY what you wan

Spread your legs and be a good boy for me, we'll both (all) make each other feel REALLY good. (nuzzles)

elian2
Dec 28, 2023, 4:39 AM
How about you lay on your stomach as I approach your gently from behind, kiss you on the nape of the neck, cup your breasts and gently press against you with the warmth and weight of my body?

I'm sure you can feel my wet cock between your legs and we spoon close together. I reach down between your legs and rub your little cock over and over again, cupping your dick and balls in one hand, gently milking until your little nub becomes quite erect?

You don't think you're getting away that easily right? Have to stop a few times just on the edge of orgasm to make sure you really want it. Are you rubbing against me to let me know just how much you want fucked?

(I never really wanted to dominate much after seeing grown men beat my mom, but this is actually a bit fun if it's consensual and done the "right" way.)

Justaguy325
Dec 28, 2023, 8:20 PM
They say size does not matter. Well, in the locker room, it does. There is no running away from having a nub versus something that at least hangs down. I am sure bigger guys, being polite, don?t say anything, but they are happy they are not so small.

elian2
Dec 28, 2023, 10:35 PM
The only thing I regret is that I'm not likely to be fucked, but .. it's not the end of the world. I've ALWAYS been fascinated by the different sizes and shapes between people's legs. I was staring so intently at the ballet guys and a few girls although it was of course more obvious with the guys.

We can still have some fun, I would have loved to do exactly what I wrote above with anyone who is a bit more submissive. (Or have the same done to me).

Sometimes the imagination is easier than reality though. Anyway, I'm tired. Have a good night (snuggles)

Tinycockkev
May 19, 2024, 4:48 AM
I love small penis humiliation, being submissive and when a guy treats me like his little fuck toy.

muscular-legs-915024
May 20, 2024, 12:07 AM
I think I've heard everything now! I gotta say, I cannot imagine enjoying anyone making fun of someone else's anatomy. If you are confident in yourself and your dick size, and get off being a joke amonst your friends or your girl's friends - good for you, I guess. I just can't fathom that as anything fun or pleasurable. I have suffered from feeling less than adequate in that department - one thing I have learned, for sure is that all men are not created equal - we are all different and come in all body shapes and sizes - to me, we should celebrate who we are - if joking about it is a way of celebrating, then good - that's good. Humiliation does not equate in my mind as a celebration. The other thing I've learned, after joining a naked mens club - by and large (no pun intended) most men are not well-hung - when soft, most men are pretty small, actually. I am learning to accept myself, in the nude, with no sense of embarrassment or pride -
I recall once when my wife and daughter-in-law were joking about me and my son - I thought to myself - how crass - really, would they have been as humored if we had joked about their body? I highly doubt it.
Sorry - to be a negative ninny here... just sharing my thoughts.

i would be willing to join a small cock support group, or perhaps a small cock pride group.

ClassicPaCpl
May 20, 2024, 10:01 AM
I for one love small cocks but I just cant get into humiliation. I cant humiliate anyone nor do I like being humiliated at all. Thats just me. to each their own but for me personally. Now like I said,,, I love small cocks. My personal favorite size is between 6 and 7 to be honest... Over that is too much for me...
BUT... Worshipping a cock of any size is what turns me on

Red Rover
May 22, 2024, 7:57 PM
I have a small penis and not ashamed (yet) until the next lady friend cuckolds me. Usually happens by the 3rd week of dating.

Red Rover
May 22, 2024, 8:04 PM
Yea, guys don't really get into humiliating someone for anything. So, therefore, I don't expect it. But, just general fun during sex I don't mind at all. It actually makes my penis harder when a guy refers to it as "small" or "tiny". Technically I do have "adult micropenis" which is defined by the Cleveland Clinic as an erect measurement of 3.67 inches or less. I'm at 3-1/2 inches cut. Women are better at it especially if they know you are a cuckold. I do admit to enjoy watching another man have her.

sterculius
May 23, 2024, 12:44 PM
I don't enjoy being made fun of intentionally. What I do enjoy is what I refer to as "situational" humiliation, humiliation that I experience when being observed by others while performing degrading acts. I'm a Cocksucker. It excites me to know that others are watching me, down on my knees, with a cock stuffed in my mouth. I like knowing that other people know that I'm a cocksucker. I recently admitted to my wife that I'm a Cocksucker and that I've been a cocksucker all my adult life, beginning as a teenager giving daily blowjobs to my best friend Larry. I told her that I've given blowjobs to groups of multiple men, one after another. She was very surprised, but ultimately conceded that this is hot!