PDA

View Full Version : Moving Forward

grover
Oct 27, 2022, 11:34 AM
I will be 67 in a couple of months. Eighteen years ago for a number of reasons I gave up what had been an actively and openly bisexual lifestyle since my late teens. Mostly I got tired of men who were only interested in getting their own cookies off and to hell with you. I had always been faithful in relationships. But between them I screwed whoever and whatever I wanted to. Now at the end of a relationship that I do not regret, I find myself wanting a man so much it aches. When I masturbate I fuck myself with a 9 in. dildo. I want to meet a man but it has been so long including covid and all that I don't know where to start. I know I could walk down to the park but I want something more substantial than that. The give and take of two men getting each other off. Its so much more satisfying than suck me off, bye have a good day. I'm not necessarily talking a relationship. Friends with benefits would be nice. A well hung man with a horny asshole too... End the afternoon a side by side lazy 69. Him ATM my emptied cock and me rimming his cum filled asshole. How does an older man meet other men anymore? Bars do not interest me.