PDA

View Full Version : Shaving your privates

papasmurph
Oct 26, 2022, 12:41 PM
For you guys who keep your privates shaved, what have you found works best?

I like the look - I like the feel - but I don't like the nicks, I cannot get myself shaved clean -

wondering56231
Oct 26, 2022, 1:54 PM
Waxing. No nicks, very few, if ever ingrown hairs and it lasts weeks.

papasmurph
Oct 26, 2022, 2:07 PM
Waxing. No nicks, very few, if ever ingrown hairs and it lasts weeks. how does waxing work? do it yourself? is it painful?

BoredStiff!
Oct 26, 2022, 2:12 PM
I shave in the shower, carefully

cornholejoe
Oct 26, 2022, 2:28 PM
shaving works good with the right razor

SilkyHoseLover
Oct 26, 2022, 2:47 PM
I use a 5-blade razor with shower gel. Works great, almost never nicks. I feel smooth and sexy, and several satisfied mouths give good reviews!

csreef
Oct 26, 2022, 10:22 PM
Trimmed, yes, shaved no.

Tj726guy
Oct 27, 2022, 3:42 AM
I shave in the bath or shower, very slowly. I love the smooth feeling

wondering56231
Oct 27, 2022, 7:58 AM
My wife is an aesthetician so she does it. But there are waxing places that will wax men. Just have to look. It can be a bit uncomfortable the first couple of times but I have been doing it so long now it doesn't hurt.

JeffT
Oct 27, 2022, 9:19 AM
I shave in the shower with mild soap and a sharp 5 blade razor. No problem getting smooth all over.

Closet-peeker
Oct 28, 2022, 5:32 AM
Hair removal cream. Leave on for 10 minutes and scrape off in the shower. Job done.

Neonaught
Oct 28, 2022, 9:52 AM
I use a 5 blade razor and a shaving oil called "Shave Secret". Works great and no more ingrown hairs or barber's rash.

Jazminedress
Oct 28, 2022, 11:39 AM
Well...........Multiple ways.

Unfortunately my favorite hair remover spray is no longer made, it worked awesome and no burning.

1) Razor, a decent one, not a dollar store, I only use a two blade. Use hair conditioner instead of shaving cream, works well. It does dull the razor faster though. One of the tricks is to pull the skin so it is stretched and taut, seems to help some
2) Dilapatory - this you have to be careful, standard Nair will burn the balls. There are ones made specifically for your privates, I think I use Nads, but I am careful of 6 minutes max.
3) Legs, I am lazy, and have no time in my life these days, I just use Nair every 2 to 3 weeks and I am good

I also have an at home IPL unit I have been using to thin out my hair so I dont get as much anyways, so it is getting easier for me

BoredStiff!
Oct 28, 2022, 12:03 PM
mine saves up nicely in the shower, then use body butter afterwards, no rashes

marine20
Oct 30, 2022, 10:32 PM
when i was young i was in bodybuilding contests. you had to shave your whole body for the show. everyone dry shaved , it worked just fine. now when i shave my cock and balls , i do it the same way with dry shaving. i never had a problem with it and it works well.

travelingman5000
Oct 31, 2022, 12:41 PM
I shave in the shower, about 3 times a week for the last 25+ years. I use a multi blade razor and soap. Never have an issue.

GayGuy04
Nov 1, 2022, 7:41 AM
I do trim up my dick area little bit

trackerone
Nov 1, 2022, 12:18 PM
i do a wet shave first , then after i get dry , i ll do a dry shave , it seem to work good for me and feels great

Bear816
Nov 25, 2022, 11:14 PM
A 5 bladed razor is key. Also a very steady hand.

B87cabj
Nov 26, 2022, 12:12 AM
I shave in shower and find hair conditioner works better than shaving cream. Nice and clean.

Jbtojbto
Nov 26, 2022, 1:00 AM
My wife is an aesthetician so she does it. But there are waxing places that will wax men. Just have to look. It can be a bit uncomfortable the first couple of times but I have been doing it so long now it doesn't hurt.

Waxing is the best approach. I agree that it can be strange the first couple times but you get use to it. I?ve been to both male and female aestheticians. Going to a male took a bit longer for me to get use to. So you have your wife wax you, that must be fun.

BiGuyinMA
Nov 26, 2022, 9:07 AM
Always shave in the shower, Lady Venus razor and regular shaving gel.

For the past 10 years or so, I've been trimming and shaving so that my balls and shaft are totally smooth and I have just a well trimmed triangle of fuzz above. A few weeks ago I took the plunge and shaved off everything, something I've always wanted to do... totally smooth, not a hair in sight; and I hated it.

I've now let the hair above my cock grow back and trimmed it back to its former shape... much happier now.

Tight1-4u
Nov 26, 2022, 6:54 PM
I have related this before: I get waxed every Friday to stay silky smooth and baby soft.. my girls love doing it.. I shave my legs every time I shower.. I love feeling smooth and slick..

BiEli
Dec 3, 2022, 10:10 PM
In my case, I've been shaving my penis for decades and started shaving my scrotum about 10 years ago. I use a 2 blade disposable razor and unscented organic soap, always in the shower. My skin type requires I use no fragrances, dyes or chemical surfactants. The 2 blade razor has a slightly greater distance between the blades, which allows more hair to be channeled away from my skin. I find that I also need to make sure the razor is frequently rinsed of soap and hair. It definitely helps avoid nicks or razor burn.

Another thing that helps me and is also a fun distraction is that I get a better shave if I'm erect. The taut skin forces the hairs upright for a better angle of shave, both on my cock and my balls. The sensation of the shave can also be intensely erotic and I will often follow up with a hot water rinse leading to a masturbation session that always produces a strong orgasm and copious ejaculation. A few times, I've inserted a finger well up into my rectum to feel my prostate during the rinse. That generates a really intense orgasm and the feeling of my rectal muscles spasming around my finger is very erotic.

For those of you who are considering shaving, I really enjoy the smooth feel and freedom from hair getting caught in my underwear. Daily showering is also more effective. Try it for yourselves and see what you think.

dicktrobing
Dec 4, 2022, 5:13 AM
I use a Phillips bodyshave

rons_70
Dec 4, 2022, 8:09 AM
I have never had any issues with nicks. I use a Gillette Fusion razor , always in the shower and do it once a week. Makes me feel clean.

Warmnsalty
Dec 4, 2022, 8:15 AM
I shave in the shower, have been since college. Shave chest and balls daily, legs every other day. LOVE being smooth.

Mac3D
Dec 5, 2022, 8:13 PM
For you guys who keep your privates shaved, what have you found works best?

I like the look - I like the feel - but I don't like the nicks, I cannot get myself shaved clean -
I prefer hairy cocks and balls.

4nik8ter
Dec 9, 2022, 12:11 PM
Gillette Mach 3 and shaving gel in the shower for at least 30 years

SilkyHoseLover
Dec 9, 2022, 2:51 PM
Gillette Mach 3 and shaving gel in the shower for at least 30 years
And I thought I took long showers... You must have an enormous water bill! ;)

4nik8ter
Dec 10, 2022, 7:59 PM
And I thought I took long showers... You must have an enormous water bill! ;)
LOL :)