PDA

View Full Version : My Second "First Time". Anyone else have this happen?

Gregshaw
Oct 18, 2022, 3:45 PM
Back when I was single I had my first experience with another guy. As a kid I'd had the usual curiosity driven urges to compare my cock to other boys & once dared a quick touch but I didn't really know what I was doing. Only age 19 did I follow through with a raging inner sex drive that no amount of pussy could satisfy & I got fucked by a contractor guy I worked with for a while.

But after that brief spell everything went quiet & I went back to girls exclusively (although i did occasionally give guys oral I had no more ass sex) until I turned 40 & the urge for cock started to drive me crazy again.

Craigslist Personals was still a thing so I posted an ad & tried to filter out the bots & fakes until one message arrived that actually seemed genuine. He was a bit younger than me, but looked handsome, toned body & was local. We exchanged emails & eventually I plucked up the courage to get cleaned up & head out.

His place was a dinky rambler 5 miles across town, he was fixing it up to sell so it was messy inside, but the bedroom was tidy. We sat on the sofa & chatted, I realized that I was a bunch of nerves so I gladly accepted a cold beer, the act of moving around meaning we went from "guy to guy" distance on the couch to something closer.

He was friendly, easy going & open about being married, kids & divorced (who knows if it was true). I explained my situation & he listened, assuring me that he'd treat me like a virgin since it'd been so long. As he spoke he leaned a little closer & soon his fingertips brushed against my leg. I smiled....he smiled....then he moved in closer, rising up on his knees so his hips were head height to me I looked up & then my hands slid up the bulge in his pants into the belt buckle & I undid it, unzipped him & yanked his pants down.

He was indeed toned, his flat stomach & muscular legs were now there for me to see & as he tossed away his shirt the rest of him was the same. His cock was about the same as mine in.length & thickness with a bright red head that radiated heat. I slid my hands over his butt & felt the clenched muscles there.

He was already stiff & a little dark spot at the tip showed he was already leaking pre cum. I wasted no time & tugged his briefs down & he wasted no time in thrusting forwards so I once again had a cock in my mouth. His groans assured me that I'd not forgotten how to do it right.

Soon he was pulling my clothes off & he whispered "I want to see that ass." I work out at the gym & he made it clear that he thought it looked just as good as the pic I'd sent, then he groped & massaged it all the time he kept going "Oh yeah!" He rubbed closer & closer to my hole & then diddled my tight ring before kissing, then slipping a tongue inside me. It was electric & I'd never had it done before. I could feel myself opening up & relaxing to let his tongue in & he said "You seem ready." I told him that I was & we went off to the bedroom.

Lying face down he continued on my ass, lubed fingers were next, first one, then two, then I don't know how many, while I grabbed pillows & put them under my hips. His fingers stopped & I heard the rip of a condom packet & a gloop of lube, then the unmistakable feeling of him moving in place to be over me.

This was it, the moment of trepidation. It'd been 20 years since a man had penetrated me & I was quivering. I tried to relax as the tip of his cock touched me but he was cool about it & teased me, swirling his hard cock around my sphincter until I was relaxed again and then the initial push into me. I groaned, it didn't hurt & he took it slowly but bit by bit he worked himself all the way in until he rested flat on top of me & he whispered in my ear "Oh fuck you are SO tight!"

His thrusts were barely nothing at first but he built it up slowly. Eventually he was bucking & thudding against me. I managed a few glances over my shoulder to see his shaft sliding in & out & how my butt cheeks shook as his groin came slamming down, but the growing ball of pure ecstacy that was deep inside my belly was beginning to radiate outward & soon it took away my entire ability to function.

20 years after my first fucking I was in absolute heaven & even unaware that he'd cum & was now a sweaty panting heap pressing down on me & moaning "Oh God! OH god!"

After a while we'd both recovered enough & he slid out, his beautiful cock hanging down, limp but still engorged. Later he sucked me off with 2 fingers slipped inside.

We had regular weekly fuck sessions for a while but he sold the house & moved to Arizona. He'd got back with his wife & kids so although we tried to hook up it was difficult & awkward for him so we drifted apart.

I was no longer a virgin for the second time & was determined never to let it happen ever again.

cornholejoe
Oct 18, 2022, 8:28 PM
its something i like to do but gets harder now days to find someone

Lucky 61
Oct 19, 2022, 9:27 AM
I got an absolute raging hard on reading that!

KDaddy23
Oct 19, 2022, 3:26 PM
Kinda like riding a bike but when it's "been a while," there is some trepidation felt; is it going to hurt and how bad and stuff like that. I've found that when there's "a long time" between fuckings, my body just remembers how to take the dick and, of course, depending on how the guy is getting it in there but, yeah, in my head? Trepidation.

RisingBi
Oct 23, 2022, 12:33 AM
That was so hot! You're a beautiful writer! I truly hope that you continue getting laid as much as possible. It sounds like your asshole was made for cock.

I'm a first time bottom virgin, and also hoping that I never need to become a second time virgin. I can't wait to finally have another man insert his cock deep into my ass and fuck me. Don't get me wrong, I love topping. The connection I feel with another man when I have my cock deep inside him is beyond words. But oh my God, I am so ready to give my ass to another guy. Your story inspires me so much to make that happen as soon as possible. Thank you!

In fact, I've been hanging out with this gay social group a lot the last few weeks. So I'm new to that, but doing it because I really want to find another guy to give my anal virginity to, and of course also be totally versatile with, as fuck buddies, friends with benefits, or even boyfriends. I'm just exploding with my same-sex feelings. And these guys are awesome. Unfortunately most are already couples. But I'm hoping the more we get to know each other, the greater the chance I will find that special man I'm looking for.

papasmurph
Oct 26, 2022, 11:27 AM
Great post, Gregshaw- really enjoyed reading this... I am a confirmed bottom at this point in my life - absolutely love the feelings you described when I am lucky enough to receive it.