PDA

View Full Version : SEX IS A CONTACT SPORT

Tight1-4u
Oct 14, 2022, 5:54 PM
as you all know my niche is servicing sexually Frustrated married men.. so for the past week or so I have been chatting with a guy that is in a same sex relationship.. he has stated that he feels that the sizzle ( his words ) has fizzled.. he has contacted me to see how he, they can spice things up.. anyway he related to me that his partner is submissive and he the aggressive one.. but for some reason things just seem to be fizzling out.. after a few chats it was decided that he and his partner would come over and meet with Dan and I for a 4some..
the arrived last evening at around 6pm.. he is a tall handsome guy his partner is smaller slender twinkish guy.. cute in the face with long legs.. we start chatting and have a couple drinks.. things slowly turn sexual and cloths start hitting the floor.. we stay with our respective partners to start off.. kissing making out touching.. after about 10-15 min Dan and I turn our attention on them just watching them.. yes the twinkish submissive guy is sucking kind of.. he is doing the things that he is directed to do kinda.. soon he is on his back legs spread and in the air.. his partner is entering him.. there is no sound no emotion no reaction.. he just lays there letting his partner fuck him.. kinda a dead fish thing.. this went on for 15-20 min.. I was amazed that he just lay there quietly.. when done I ask the twink guy to fallow me into the next room.. when there I ask if what we had watched was the norm for their sex.. he said yes.. I ask him if he enjoyed sex with his partner he said yes.. I ask why he didn?t show that he enjoyed sex with his partner?? He said he was submissive and being submissive your just supposed to do what ever your partner wants you to do and please them anyway they want.. I ask him if he ever showed any emotion or enjoyment while having sex?? He said no., I was amazed that he had the idea that he should just lay there and take what ever his partner wanted..
I explained that I am very submissive as well but that sex is meant to be enjoyed by both.. that being submissive doesn?t just mean you lay there like a dead fish.. I explained that in my mind being submissive more meant taking and or playing the female role in sex.. that it is our job to give and do the things to make our men happy and horny and want to overlook the fact that they are with another guy and want need to plant his seed in me another guy!!! It is ok to show them that they are sexy and what they are doing to you is enjoyable.. men like and need reassurance that they are sexy and that they are not only getting pleasure but giving it as well..
I told him it is ok to make noise.. moan, talk to them, tell them they are sexy, that they have a nice cock, that you like what they are doing!!! Move under them.. squirm, wiggle your pussy, bounce and thrust back at them.. you will like the feel more and they will too!! It is ok good to help them.. if he is doing something you really enjoy tell him and help him to continue and do it better longer.. communicate,, tell him he is doing something right.. or tell him to change it.. Dan had kinda the same talk to his partner..
when we went back into the other room we switched partners.. Dan took the twink and fucked him into a frenzy.. he was moaning and squealing.. he started arching his back and neck.. when he finally cum he quivered and shook and gasp for air.. he erupted very loudly..
his partner that I was with has a ver nice 8? thick cock.. not as big as Dan but nice still the same.. I sucked him hard and ask how he wanted me.. he said standing.. so I grabbed my lube and got my self nice and slick.. lubed his cock.. placed my hands on the wall and pushed out my ass and pussy.. spread my legs to give full access.. he found my pussy hole and proceeded to enter me.. when he was balls deep he took my hips in his hands and started to bounce in and out of me.. I started bouncing back at him and moaning a little as it felt good..
his breathing changed as he started thrusting.. I told him to go harder and deeper.. he went faster and soon was pounding my pussy.. I was moaning and kinda whimpering.. his energy was growing and I knew if I didn?t slow him down he was going to explode.. so I pulled off of his cock and went and layer on my back on the couch.. spread my legs and told him to climb on.. I put my knees on his shoulders and let him fold me in half as he entered me.. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him to me kissing making out as he fucked me.. our tongues swirling around in each other?s mouths as he fucked me.. now he is thinking about kissing and our tongues and not focusing on fucking me.. he slowed down and continued to fuck me.. he had a huge grin on his face..
after a while I told him to let my legs off his shoulders.. I was wanting him to make love to me.. so I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and started kissing him long and deep.. while using my legs to lift my hips to meet his thrusts.. sending him deeper in my pussy.. he is getting closer to exploding again and I am wanting his seed deep in me.. I am squirming and moving under him as well as lifting my hips to meet him.. I feel his cock start to swell.. his breathing gets deeper.. he starts to stiffen up.. I use my legs and squeeze as hard as I can to lift my pussy to him and squeeze his neck and whisper in his ear to drive in as hard and deep as he can and give me his cum deep inside my pussy.. he grunts and grown?s as he explodes inside me.. I release my grip on him and we relax on to the couch.. he lays there inside me catching his breath.. I feel his cock softening inside me.. soon he falls out of me and his cum runs down my ass crack.. I give him another long deep kid and thank him..
he called me this morning and told me that they had sex this morning and it was the best sex they have had..
so like the title says I do believe sex is a contact sport.. top or bottom!! Be in it to win it!! Do every thing you can do.. being submissive is not being a dead fish!!! Give your man what he wants how he wants but give it your flair and it will be amazing!!

SilkyHoseLover
Oct 14, 2022, 7:46 PM
Awfully tough font to read... :yikes2:

Neonaught
Oct 15, 2022, 9:58 AM
I agree: a good lover works with you to bring you both to your mutual climax. Nothing worse than a dead fuck. I have Fleshlights for that.

KDaddy23
Oct 15, 2022, 2:45 PM
With a lot of couples that run into the flames going out, sometimes, it's because the sex has become... routine. The same old stuff every time and without much variation. It's not that the sex isn't enjoyed - it just becomes the dreaded chore and what I've found "odd" is the solution is for them to have sex with other people. I don't pretend to understand male submissiveness but what I do understand is that it's okay to enjoy the sex even if you're being told what to do, how to do it, so on and so forth. There is nothing that kills the flames of a relationship more than one partner doing their best "dead body" imitation and just lying there and taking it or someone says, "Let's do something different this time!" and the other ain't feeling it because "something different" is too much like work to be bothered with.

I'd agree that it's a contact sport in that sense, but sex is supposed to be mutually engaging or, yeah - get in the game! Indeed, women have mastered the art of "fake it until you make it" which is something I'm not a fan of but it's "okay" to act like you're having a good time because it'll encourage your partner to give his - or her - best efforts so that the sizzle doesn't fizzle... and even if you know that's what they're doing and it's time for a conversation because there should be zero need to fake it. None. If you're not of a mind to engage with your partner during sex - even being a submissive and whatever that means to the individual - what the hell are you doing? Sex isn't supposed one-sided because it is about both people!