PDA

View Full Version : How Does It Feel To Actually Swallow A Big Thick Load Of Cum?

camelblue
Oct 6, 2022, 3:27 AM
I've had guys cum in my mouth small to normalish amounts before, and sometimes swallow a little bit but spit the rest because I never have the guts to go for all of it. My dream is to work up the nerve to swallow an entire load one day though, and want it to be a big thick one. The ideal situation for me is pretty aggressive top with a thick girthy dick, nice round mushroom head, and he's jerking himself off and feeds me a thick load while he's moaning and panting loudly.

For anyone that has done it, what's it feel like to have that much cum in your mouth? What's it taste like? How does it feel when you swallow it? Can you tell the difference between a guy that came a day ago vs. a week ago? How is the experience different from a thinner load?

How do you find the courage to swallow all of it when it's huge like these examples below?

bihorseman71
Oct 6, 2022, 11:12 AM
I have always swallowed every load. Part of the excitement of sucking cock for me is the anicipation of what kind of load you are going to get. In my experience, they are all different.

Jazminedress
Oct 6, 2022, 11:22 AM
depends on what they have been eating, if you know they have a crappy diet,make sure to deepthroat right before hand so you dont taste it. Some are nasty, some are not bad

KDaddy23
Oct 6, 2022, 3:50 PM
They say it's an acquired taste but taste isn't the only component that makes the difference between swallowing and spitting: Consistency and volume are the other components and, just me, with really large loads, I swallow quickly and have his dick as far back as I can and still be able to swallow comfortably. Just me again, a lot of thick cum is better than a lot of thin, watery cum but when there's a lot of it, I know I'm gonna taste it but unless it's nasty tasty - and his pre-cum will tell me that before he explodes - it's hurry up and swallow it before I find out that I can't keep up with it. You do it enough times, you get used to doing it without thinking about it.

frankenhooker
Oct 7, 2022, 3:42 PM
It's a strange thing, I now really like swallowing, but I don't even want to know how different it tastes, it's literally create a mouthful of saliva and swallow, not sure I could start to explain how it tastes, just a hot mouthful you quickly swallow down. There's a 'taste' in your mouth after but a drink of anything gets rid of it, you feel great after though, especially if it's someone you like. Swallowing a guys cum and then going back in a bar with him is a really great feeling.

KDaddy23
Oct 7, 2022, 3:54 PM
Yup - once you work up a lot of saliva to make it go down easier, the actual taste can "get lost." Sometimes, I don't really taste his cum - but I can taste the skin of his dick more but that could also be the "trick" of having his scent all up in my sinuses, too. Taste varies as does consistency and, sometimes, volume; I've sucked guys "routinely" and they're not "big cummers" and the next time, wow - where have they been saving this up? Don't know about anyone else but I tend to taste lesser amounts of cum more than I do greater amounts because it doesn't get diluted by saliva all that much and unless his stuff tastes really horrible, I usually don't notice it all that much.

KDaddy23
Oct 7, 2022, 4:57 PM
I will add that if you "have the guts" to swallow a little of it, you have the guts to swallow all of it or as much as you can. It's like don't think about doing it - just do it; some guys find that if they're thinking about it, they aren't able to do it because, "usually," something in their head is telling them not to. If you're sucking a guy's dick and for the purpose of getting him off, you already know what's going to happen at some point just like you know what you want to do when he cums and since you know both things, what is there to think about, right? You... just do it and have the confidence in yourself that you can do it. You'll figure it out because every last one of us who swallows had to figure it out as well.

Rest85
Oct 7, 2022, 8:59 PM
I have always swallowed every load. Part of the excitement of sucking cock for me is the anicipation of what kind of load you are going to get. In my experience, they are all different.

I agree! It's so arousing and a bit anxiety producing every time I anticipate a new load of cum. You never know what you're going to get. My preference is when guy spurts strongly...nice streams of warm cum. I like to do my best to swallow each spurt as it cums. And if I can't keep up, I'll hold it in my mouth to swallow once I slowly and softly release his satisfied dick.

Grant_Norman
Oct 8, 2022, 2:19 AM
Swallowing is the best part of sucking. I always taste and swallow every load . It so good. Each load can taste slightly different but similar, ande cum on the mouth, swish it round and taste and swallow...oh so good. I also don't mind to deep throat, but thecum just all slides down your throat and you don't need to dwallow, but you miss the taste. No, cum swallowing is the best part of sucking and fortunately I've swallowed 100's of loads.

Grant

camelblue
Oct 8, 2022, 4:26 AM
This is all I want at the end of the day. Pure male domination. I want to be overpowered by male energy. Forced into submission and at the mercy of his desires. All of that male aggression and dominance translates into the ultimate expression of being a man when he spurts a thick salty load of hot semen out of his ballsack and into my mouth while I hold on for dear life.

Gregshaw
Oct 8, 2022, 12:21 PM
I've always swallowed, I actually prefer it to spitting it out. For me it's just natural & makes me feel very excited that a big pool of warm cum is in me. I'm getting stiff just thinking about it. To me spitting it out is a buzz kill.

Duo2040
Oct 9, 2022, 7:02 AM
My first time was when my wife was giving me a blowjob she got me to cum in here mouth then she cum kissed me we swoped it back and forth a couple of times and then swallowed it together wasn't bad but ever since then I've been wanting to try it on my own but always back down at the last minute

atxbi
Oct 9, 2022, 11:05 AM
Once you finally get to the point of saying to yourself, fuck it I’m gonna do it, and you swallow your first load, that’s when I said to myself, “I guess I really am a cumslut “. What took me so long.

Skuttfarkuss
Oct 11, 2022, 8:19 AM
I swallowed perhaps the third or fourth time I sucked cock and loved it. The anticipation when he said he was going to cum was intense. Then when I felt that first squirt of cum in my mouth I knew I wanted all his load. He filled my mouth until I had to swallow his cum. I have always swallowed each time I have sucked cock since then and enjoyed every load. Some more than others but all are good.

Cravencock
Oct 11, 2022, 10:10 AM
I know I have told this story on here somewhere on another post. I had sucked a few cocks but I always chicken out when it was time to take the load in my mouth and finished the guy with my hand, nowhere near my mouth. It had been 4 or 5 years since I had the opportunity and the desire was going stronger and stronger. I kept telling myself the next opportunity I get I am going to let the guy cum in my mouth and at least try at one time. After finding a partner through an app we discovered we had known each other for years. He was not interested in sucking me off but let me have his way with him. He warned me that it was really hard for him to cum and it would take a long time Which was great news for me because I love the feeling of having a hard cock in my mouth and sucking it. The entire time I was psyching myself out about how I would go through with this. As the time got close and he warned me he was ready I chickened out and pulled his cock out of my mouth and held it against my chin as it began to squirt its load. I'm not sure what came over me but the feeling was so intense that I quickly slid my mouth back over the head of his cock and took his load in my mouth and resumed sucking. I remember how amazing it felt feeling it flood my mouth as I sucked and immediately swallowed it all down. I wanted MORE! I continued to suck and lick up-and-down his shaft to get any remaining cum that I missed in the beginning,moaning in pleasure the entire time. To the point he stopped me before I wanted to stop. I know it's common for guys to lose their desire to be with another guy after they shoot their load and I'm not sure if it was that or he was just super sensitive after cumming. I've sucked him off a few times after that day and have swallowed his load every time. I'd love to keep his cock in my mouth and get every drop but always get stopped. He's the only guy I've had cum in my mouth so nothing else to compare it to but I'm wanting more! Especially someone that will let me continue until I've licked him clean.

sterculius
Oct 15, 2022, 2:36 PM
I have never not swallowed the load of cum ejaculated into my mouth. Swallowing his cum is the whole point of giving someone a blowjob. The loads have varied in amount and in consistency. I personally prefer thick, voluminous loads, but these are generally from younger men. They are also more flavorful. It seems the older we get, the thinner the consistency of our semen and the smaller the amounts.