PDA

View Full Version : DATING ADVICE

dowmass
Oct 4, 2022, 9:45 AM
I came across someone online recently, that has invited me to a dinner and a movie. I may not have time for a movie, so it may be just the dinner.
We might go to his apartment, and spend the night, having sex.

I am quite excited and nervous as well. This would be my first "Date" as such as the previous two times, I met someone - it was a "Fuck and Go". This time both of us seem to be interested in finding a regular lover. He is a total top, and I am more of a submissive, fun loving, total bottom. He is someone that is interested in having a great conversation, passion and something medium to long term

Can someone please let me know, how to approach this date - should we end up going to his apartment?

Thanks in advance for your inputs!

chongster
Oct 4, 2022, 10:13 AM
Just roll with it and go with the flow

Jazminedress
Oct 4, 2022, 10:39 AM
depends on how comfortable you are with him. Whether I date women or men, I usually dont allow people back at my place for extended periods of time, and I hate being in someone elses, so I prefer a neutral hotel, but I have my own weird eccentric stuff so there is that.

But, if it is a date date, make sure to manscape andmake sure the situation is all situated ya know

dowmass
Oct 4, 2022, 10:39 AM
Just roll with it and go with the flow
Thanks. I will.

Based on one?s experience, sone here could offer some advice?

dowmass
Oct 4, 2022, 11:18 AM
depends on how comfortable you are with him. Whether I date women or men, I usually dont allow people back at my place for extended periods of time, and I hate being in someone elses, so I prefer a neutral hotel, but I have my own weird eccentric stuff so there is that.

But, if it is a date date, make sure to manscape andmake sure the situation is all situated ya know

Thank you very much. I will be manscaped snd clean - inside out.
I am curious about what you said about spending “extended” periods at someone’s place or letting that person at your place.. Any downsides to that?

Jozyxt
Oct 4, 2022, 5:56 PM
I am curious about what you said about spending “extended” periods at someone’s place or letting that person at your place.. Any downsides to that?

Sex on the first date is always risky. But as a guy i do love it with women. The she barely knows me but is willing to be vulnerable with me is a wonderful feeling.

So how well do you know the guy? It maybe a first date but do you have some history with him to guide you?

How comfortable are you with those awkward silences that can happen? Like after sex and you don't know each other well enough to be very open. What will you want from him?

Jazminedress
Oct 4, 2022, 6:24 PM

Over the years I have been on good dates, and some people that are mentally irregular (this coming from a guy in a dress...lol) so I have gotten weird about people knowing where I live. But honestly, I just dont like people in my home for hours at a time, so it is my weirdness.

As far as sex on the first date, only if tequila is involved

dowmass
Oct 4, 2022, 7:09 PM
Sex on the first date is always risky. But as a guy i do love it with women. The she barely knows me but is willing to be vulnerable with me is a wonderful feeling.

So how well do you know the guy? It maybe a first date but do you have some history with him to guide you?

How comfortable are you with those awkward silences that can happen? Like after sex and you don't know each other well enough to be very open. What will you want from him?

I absolutely agree abput the sex on the first date? especially between two men. Actually both of us are interested in taking it slow getting to know each other before becoming lovers. I know thw the awkwardness after both of us have cum That ?I dont know this guy? feeling. I slept with strangers twice. At least once that feeling permeated the atmosphere.

i was wondering if he made the move on the first date. After all we are only human. With a raging hard-on, it might be hard for him to resist me!

Tight1-4u
Oct 4, 2022, 7:18 PM
ok so I have a couple questions: you stated that you don’t have time for a movie but do have time for dinner and spend the night?? If you have the time to spend the night surly you have time for a movie..,
Now like Jaz said going to a hotel is a great idea and the safest idea.. that way if either of you turns out a stocker neither of you know home address.. dinner is a great way to get to know each other without all the sexual stuff getting in the road.. A movie is a great place to let things kinda get to the next level.. touching fondling stroking and possibly some oral if it is discreet enough.. kinda get to know you stuff then if you both are still on board then ya possibly take it from there.. but at least give yourself a couple chances to bail if it don’t feel right.. being with him in either of your places is not going to make for great sex if you are uncomfortable being around each other.. think safe and be safe.. talk to him and just explain you want to be sure and feel comfortable before you let him in your body!!

dowmass
Oct 4, 2022, 7:34 PM
ok so I have a couple questions: you stated that you don’t have time for a movie but do have time for dinner and spend the night?? If you have the time to spend the night surly you have time for a movie..,
Now like Jaz said going to a hotel is a great idea and the safest idea.. that way if either of you turns out a stocker neither of you know home address.. dinner is a great way to get to know each other without all the sexual stuff getting in the road.. A movie is a great place to let things kinda get to the next level.. touching fondling stroking and possibly some oral if it is discreet enough.. kinda get to know you stuff then if you both are still on board then ya possibly take it from there.. but at least give yourself a couple chances to bail if it don’t feel right.. being with him in either of your places is not going to make for great sex if you are uncomfortable being around each other.. think safe and be safe.. talk to him and just explain you want to be sure and feel comfortable before you let him in your body!!

Thank you for your reply, and for pointing out the contradiction. He wanted to go out for dinner and a movie. That might be great on a Friday evening and not a weekday.

i think your idea of a neutral place like a hotel room is great, especially if one of us is an unsavory character. The idea of a movie was also his. Probably he thinks that in the darkness I’d could feel his manhood, his hardness, although I don’t know if it’s okay to jerk him off.

csreef
Oct 4, 2022, 8:19 PM
I would say that if you feel comfortable, go home with him.

Always listen to your Intuition about things like this. If it doesn't feel right don't go thru with it.

Jazminedress
Oct 5, 2022, 2:03 AM

that right there