PDA

View Full Version : No pictures are showing up??

GayGuy04
Oct 3, 2022, 6:43 PM
I posted a picture in the thread " I want to be him pic" and nothing shows up anyone else who posts pictures they don't show up?

csreef
Oct 3, 2022, 11:47 PM
Why don't you waste your time and energy and complain to the management of this site. They will not do anything about it.

Long Duck Dong
Oct 4, 2022, 1:18 AM
Looking at the thread, I can see all your pics that you have posted......

There is an issue with this type of forum where pics can be posted and not show up, its caused when a person uploads a pic and it does not upload correctly but as for the cause, its hard to say, it could be client side or server side and makes it a pain in the ass to fix......

You can try clearing your own PC / device cache and see if that resolves the issue

SuckerMC
Oct 8, 2022, 4:23 AM
I have mentioned before about a issue with uploaded photos/gifs not posting and only the file tag showing. Linked pictures/gifs will show with no issues. This issue shows up both on the phone and computer. It is not new. This has been a problem for a couple of years.

Long Duck Dong
Oct 8, 2022, 5:29 AM
I have mentioned before about a issue with uploaded photos/gifs not posting and only the file tag showing. Linked pictures/gifs will show with no issues. This issue shows up both on the phone and computer. It is not new. This has been a problem for a couple of years.

Thats often the forum database, and normally it just needs to be flushed, the problem is with this type of forum, a flush can actually mess up uploaded pics and cause them not to show up.......

Its part of why brian wanted to update the forum to a new version but it would mean losing the blogs, groups and many pics because they can not be backed up........

ImBiVersatile
Oct 8, 2022, 7:10 AM
Right click on pic header and choose "open in new tab" Sign in again. Close tab. Refresh page and all pics will load.

SuckerMC
Oct 11, 2022, 8:44 PM
Right click on pic header and choose "open in new tab" Sign in again. Close tab. Refresh page and all pics will load.

That worked. Thanks.