PDA

View Full Version : Bi party

TRICK69
Oct 3, 2022, 5:23 PM
I was just wondering has any of you been to or have done Bi party's? Do you know the people first before you hook up? I talking Bi men. How safe are they from getting a STD?

Jazminedress
Oct 3, 2022, 10:29 PM
I think the safety factor is the same as just about anything else, I mean, you never know who does what, when , where and how.

But, a bi swinger party would be fun

Jozyxt
Oct 4, 2022, 12:16 AM
I sure wish I know of a group that met weekly during the day at a nearby hotel. Just drop a few buck for you share of the room and have the fun you want.

Neonaught
Oct 4, 2022, 1:46 PM
Wife and I have enjoyed a number of hot group sessions with some of our other swinger couples.

KDaddy23
Oct 4, 2022, 3:53 PM
The last true bi party I went to was quite safe - we had a slew of empty condom wrappers all over the place!

cornholejoe
Oct 5, 2022, 2:25 PM
i have went to quite a few over the years till covid got here not been to any lately

redngoldpride
Oct 6, 2022, 10:18 PM
Our group has regular get togethers some annual I guess you could say that they are bi , they involve all aspects of sexuality str8 , gay , bi , voyeurism , group , everyone respects each others limits ........ fun for all it the desired outcome

mr bill
Oct 8, 2022, 8:03 AM
we were swingers an bi was a plus60513

dicktrobing
Oct 11, 2022, 3:22 AM
I've been to a number of bi parties. Most times I've not known anyone there, occasionally I will know one of the guys who has invited me "to meet his friends"

Yes there are STD risks butt most guys I met at these parties respect safe sex and ask if you want bare back.

The best bi parties I've been to are the ones where a female is "supervising" the activity she never takes part

innew2
Oct 11, 2022, 7:41 AM
@ MR BILL Did the same thing, Always seems to be a young guy show up that is alot of fun for all. It was great for the most part. An occasional looky lou but as we had more parties we were able to weed them out better. Love the last pic of the two beautiful women playing with the young guy.

Modude
Oct 11, 2022, 6:26 PM
we were swingers an bi was a plus60513

The wife and I did the "lifestyle" for a while, your pics brought back some hot memories !!!