PDA

View Full Version : Butt plug bicycle ride

Homersfield
Oct 3, 2022, 11:55 AM
I thought it might be a sexy occasion to go for a bike ride with my 4" butt plug in my arse.
I have a mountain bike and i know some trails where i live, so bouncing up and down on the butt plug sent sexy shiver down my spine ( or in my ass )
It was to prepare me for my 8" dildo for when i got home.
However, it was one of the worst experiences of my life.
I had to stop twice because it making me want to empty my bowels...and it hurt too!
So i would strongly advicce against it!
:D

When i DID get home, i had a 20 minute sesh with my 8" trying to cum without touching my cock.

KDaddy23
Oct 3, 2022, 1:15 PM
I can imagine that it didn't feel all that good! I applaud anyone who can wear a butt plug all day...

csreef
Oct 3, 2022, 1:18 PM
Lets hope you didn't do any damage to your Rectum, or bowels.

cornholejoe
Oct 3, 2022, 4:31 PM
years ago i wore one for 2 hrs. to get ready for a gangbang back when i was a sub for a old man i was his sub for 6 months

Jozyxt
Oct 4, 2022, 12:19 AM
Ouch. I appreciate that you did it so we don't have to.

GayGuy04
Oct 4, 2022, 7:59 AM
Sounds that it would feel little uncomfortable while riding a bicycle

Bi-Rõnin
Oct 6, 2022, 4:53 PM
In a car, off road truck. Yes. But bicycle? Ouch

dicktrobing
Oct 11, 2022, 3:29 AM
I thought it might be a sexy occasion to go for a bike ride with my 4" butt plug in my arse.
I have a mountain bike and i know some trails where i live, so bouncing up and down on the butt plug sent sexy shiver down my spine ( or in my ass )
It was to prepare me for my 8" dildo for when i got home.
However, it was one of the worst experiences of my life.
I had to stop twice because it making me want to empty my bowels...and it hurt too!
So i would strongly advicce against it!
:D

When i DID get home, i had a 20 minute sesh with my 8" trying to cum without touching my cock.

This where the fantasy seems great butt in reality it just does not work.

Although you could try a different butt plug. I thought it would be fun one day to do some gardening with my large fairly hard butt plug in, I lasted about 15 mins before I have to 'dump' it out, another time I tried a smaller softer one; it stayed on all day not quite the same feeling full of the large butt plug butt the sensation was pleasing

jjourneyman
Oct 16, 2022, 2:19 PM
I have several sized plugs, as well as two that are inflatable (one vibrates too). I love using my medium (four-inch toy) when I am out running errands or going out on short trips. The full sensation is very satisfying, as is the taboo aspect of being in public knowing I have a toy in my ass.

When sucking cock, I really like using my nine-inch plug. Having a big cock in my ass and one in my mouth at the same time puts me over the edge every time!

dickneeder
Oct 16, 2022, 6:16 PM
I wear my 4 inch when I go to the gym, usually 2 hours. I like feeling it when I'm pumping weights

dickneeder
Oct 16, 2022, 6:18 PM
Sucking with a plug in is fantastic. I'm a little kinky and often use nipples clamps too.