PDA

View Full Version : Squirting Dildos

Kyguy2022
Oct 1, 2022, 9:26 PM
Saw a woman review one and it looked ultra hot. Anyone used one? Was it a turn on for you or did it just make you want the real thing more? Any advice on which ones to buy if any? Thanks!

Warmnsalty
Oct 2, 2022, 10:23 AM
I bought one and anxiously looked forward to using it. One of my only disappointments when a guy bb me and he wants to finish balls deep is that I can't feel the load as he cums. Feel the added lubrication but don't feel the squirt. I hoped that a squirting dildo would be the answer. Sadly it's the same as a real cock, the only way I've found to "feel" the release is to have a temp difference between the fluid entering my ass. I'd be really disappointed if it wasn't such an excellent size and shape. It's a great rubber cock, one of my favs we have for fucking but the squiring part didn't work as planned.

Waylon
Oct 2, 2022, 10:38 AM
I have one and it a very realistic look, touch and feel of a black cock, 7 1/2 inches and rather thick. There is a tube attached at the base that can be inserted into apastic syringe type injecter that can be filled with whatever you feel like swalowing. I use it when I am alone and horny and don't have the real thing handy and it is a turn on to suck and lick it just like I do sucking real cock and go deep up and down giving my "friend" a blowjolb.. When he is ready to cum, I press the injector down and get a mouthful of his cum just like the real thing.

Long Duck Dong
Oct 3, 2022, 2:01 AM
Bad dragon used to have a range, I have no idea of they still do......worth a look

https://bad-dragon.com/

darkeyes
Oct 3, 2022, 7:47 AM
Oohh squirters... Fun.. Messy fun.. Not me fave of the genre, and serpently not destined (in my life) for man bottie, but I do enjoy dabbling wiv the right person, or more accurately her wiv me! ��. I have a squirting rabbit but haven't found it that satisfactory. But every1 enjoys different things..